Free advice for you Democrats

D

Dim Bulb

keep talking solely about President Trump and coming up with inane plans that not even Nancy Pelosi can articulate clearly. Keep that stuff up. If you ignored President Trump and focused on issues and solutions I'd be worried. But you can't help yourselves can you?

They think calling people racists for the past 60 years will win them elections..

They have to cover up the fact that they do not have anyone for 2020 to run against Trump..

They think calling people racists for the past 60 years will win them elections..

They have to cover up the fact that they do not have anyone for 2020 to run against Trump..
When was the last time a candidate for a presidential election came out 3 years before the election?

I suspect it will be Cuomo or Castro or maybe Biden. Only Castro would be a challenge though, not because of his ethnicity but rather because he would have the discipline to not respond to President Trump 's tweetstorms and insults and instead would let the President 's blather speak for itself. Honestly that is a candidate to fear. President Trump would paint Cuomo as an out of touch New Yorker in an ironic twist. And the cult followers will of course swallow it.

I suspect it will be Cuomo or Castro or maybe Biden. Only Castro would be a challenge though, not because of his ethnicity but rather because he would have the discipline to not respond to President Trump 's tweetstorms and insults and instead would let the President 's blather speak for itself. Honestly that is a candidate to fear. President Trump would paint Cuomo as an out of touch New Yorker in an ironic twist. And the cult followers will of course swallow it.
trump ain't running Doubt he'll even be around for 2020 election

keep talking solely about President Trump and coming up with inane plans that not even Nancy Pelosi can articulate clearly. Keep that stuff up. If you ignored President Trump and focused on issues and solutions I'd be worried. But you can't help yourselves can you?

I love all the devices that Trumpbots employ to try to get Democrats to leave poor Donald alone.

When was the last time a candidate for a presidential election came out 3 years before the election?
the last time a president shat his pants?

I love all the devices that Trumpbots employ to try to get Democrats to leave poor Donald alone.
I'm not that nuanced. I really think you hurt your cause fatally by focusing on what he says and how he behaves. If you attacked on policy you'd be better off. But you can't resist. And I have to say I think the guy is a buffoon but you aren't going to beat him by whining about him.

Hellary, you been asleep? She came out 4 years before the election.

And the far left drones prove my point, they do not have anyone that can compete with Trump in 2020.

Says the far left drone that thinks the new winning is losing!

Well it was known that Hilary made a deal to let Obama win 2008 for her bid in 2016.

But only a far left drone would not know that!

Didn't work out so well for her did it? Who else?

And the far left drones prove my point, they do not have anyone that can compete with Trump in 2020.
I didnt prove your point at all and you didn't answer my question

Didn't work out so well for her did it? Who else?

You asked an got an answer, now you want more?

Silly far left drone!

I didnt prove your point at all and you didn't answer my question

See how the far left gets answer from someone else and then claims the question was not answered!

Thanks for the advice, I think our plan is.....

Keep letting Trump be Trump
Point out his failings and failures as they occur
Wait for the results of the Mueller investigation
Allow the Republicans to continue their infighting
Stand back and watch as Republican promises fail one by one
Force Republicans in 2018 to declare.......I am not Trump
By 2020, Trump will have either resigned or declared he will not run

Forum List

Back