Free College Education

Lots of things are called free that are paid for by someone.
Only by brain-washed idiots that don't understand how the real world works......

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

No, actually, it's pretty clear to everyone what government subsidized means. "Free" is nothing more than a euphemism and it confuses nobody.
Uh-Huh, except for all the dumb ass lemmings that apparently think it's actually "free" ...... The only reason all the gub'mint worshipers like to use the word "free" is because you're incapable of being honest about ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

The most expensive stuff in the known universe is the "free stuff" handed out by government.

Only by brain-washed idiots that don't understand how the real world works......

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

No, actually, it's pretty clear to everyone what government subsidized means. "Free" is nothing more than a euphemism and it confuses nobody.
Uh-Huh, except for all the dumb ass lemmings that apparently think it's actually "free" ...... The only reason all the gub'mint worshipers like to use the word "free" is because you're incapable of being honest about ANYTHING. :rolleyes:

The most expensive stuff in the known universe is the "free stuff" handed out by government.

It's not free, nobody is arguing that point.

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

No shit Sherlock I know it's not free, gub'mint worshiping assholes like to call it FREE so they can deceive clueless sheeple into thinking that money grows on trees while at the same time engaging in vote buying with other peoples money.

If the conversation were honest AT ALL the word "free" would never be brought into it but again honesty isn't something the gub'mint worshipers are capable of.

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

No shit Sherlock I know it's not free, gub'mint worshiping assholes like to call it FREE so they can deceive clueless sheeple into thinking that money grows on trees while at the same time engaging in vote buying with other peoples money.

If the conversation were honest AT ALL the word "free" would never be brought into it but again honesty isn't something the gub'mint worshipers are capable of.

Most people get it, you're having an angry sad over nothing.

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

Conservatives have the damnedest ways of rationalizing their greed.

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

....and you gub'mint worshipers have the damnedest ways of rationalizing your theft and dishonesty.

Of course it's absolutely "greedy" for people that earned the money to want to decide what to do with it but it's perfectly altruistic of people like you to want to take it away from them at the point of a government gun and spend it on your pet causes so you can pat yourselves on the back at your "generosity" while perpetrating the lie about how it's "free". :rolleyes:

Bad news pal, you're not fooling anybody, you represent the most selfish and base instincts of humanity, all you care about is getting your way, no matter how many people you have to fuck over to get it.

TANSTAFL stupid ass.

You assholes are the ones wanting free shit.

You assholes are the ones wanting free shit.

Actually, I'd have to pay for others to go to college, medicare, social security and unemployment insurance and I'm totally fine with it.

Conservatives want educational opportunity to be directly proportionate to wealth (or lack of it).

Student loans have been around for decades.

They require repayment....hence not free, the left wants nothing to do with that

Ah, our resident Expert on All Things Left speaks. :lmao:

State universities used to be tuition-free. The problem the RWNJs have with that is that working-class kids were able to get an education, and We Can't Have That.

Conservatives want educational opportunity to be directly proportionate to wealth (or lack of it).

They require repayment....hence not free, the left wants nothing to do with that

State universities used to be tuition-free. The problem the RWNJs have with that is that working-class kids were able to get an education, and We Can't Have That.

I see the resident dumbass chimed in. You want to go to college pay for it. I'm not

You can have anything you want in this country if you are willing to pay for it. However if you want things and want others to pay for it, why be so surprised with those people paying for it resist or express disapproval?

You want to go to college pay for it.

I did.

Your fears are understandable, however.

Actually, I'd have to pay for others to go to college, medicare, social security and unemployment insurance and I'm totally fine with it.

Chances are you will get something back from SS, Medicare and perhaps unemployment insurance. If you are somebody that's never going to go to college, you get nothing back.

You can have anything you want in this country if you are willing to pay for it. However if you want things and want others to pay for it, why be so surprised with those people paying for it resist or express disapproval?

Better disband the military, then. I'm tired of paying for wars.

You want to go to college pay for it.

I did.

Your fears are understandable, however.

Yeah so did my husband and I and we will pay for our children's...the rest can do the same for theirs. Now take your "fears" and blow little dude, ya feckin moron

I've asked those that support the "free college" plan what happens if the one receiving the "investment" doesn't graduate. Can't seem to get an answer.

What happened when you flunked the 8th grade?
He got left back. You ought to remember that, having spent 12 years to finish 6th grade.

Actually, it was a valid question.
Actually it wasn't. People are required to attend 8th grade but not college.
/fail.

There are lots of people who never make it to 8th grade or graduate from high school. We still pay for the education that they do get. So, question stands.
What?

That's right, those evil mean conservatives are greedy, so if you want kids to go to college for free, show those conservatives and whip out your checkbook and donate to a college of your choice. That will show them.

Forum List

Back