🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free Money

You’re lazy? You think poverty is bad luck. I think It’s due to laziness.

Lazy no. I just know there's a level of stupid I'm not able to get down to. That post was pretty much there.

Lazy yes.
It's all about the will to succeed. If you dont have that will you're lazy by definition.
I was poor as a church mouse at 18 and a high school dropout. I decided I didnt want to live that way so I did something about it.
If you're cruising through life working one shit job after another thats on you.

You've no idea if I'm successful by your measure or not successful by your measure, so you're talking out your rear end.

Only a few posts up you stated I was part of the top 7%.

It's easy to determine success here by how people talk and feel. If you were successful, you wouldn't believe the things you do; no financial successful person does.

In the top 7% income earners. That's a factual statement based on the report I posted. I has nothing to do with what I believe.

It depends what you mean as successful. If being in the top 5% earners means successful in your eyes, I'm successful. Regardless of that, yes I think the way I do. I'm not sure why you think my level of success, however you define that, should impact the facts I observe. Facts are facts regardless of one's relative position to them.

Like another poster I was surprised to find my income puts me in the top 5% earners bracket. In my case I was also disgusted that earning so little put me in that bracket. My work includes producing and analysing stats, so I read stats and their meanings accordingly. I know that my being in the top 5% at my level of earning, means there are large numbers who don't earn enough to feed themselves properly and put a decent roof over their head.

I'd love just one person to challenge the facts I've put forward, rather than their "feels".

“Analysing ” you’re not even American. Are
You from Canada or the UK

You're obsessed with blame and fault, rather than simply looking at the situation.

I'm not blmaing you for the situation of others, nor do I think you should be giving it up. My only point in that direction is acknoweging your position is what it is.

No matter how little the distance you think $250k goes, it goes a lot further than the $36k that 90% of the poulatio average.

I didn't say "rich", I said "privileged". If I were to speak of making things more equal by distributing some of the money hoarded by the wealthy, you wouldn't be on the radar of "wealthy" people I be referring to. When you you have billions in the bank and continue paying minimum or below average wage, while reaping in $millions or $billions in profit. Tha's where there's a real problem.

You seem to think that by prvileged, I mean you shouldn't have it. That's not the case.

So then what do you mean?

Simply that you are privileged. (regardless of whether or not it's earned). The view I hold is that at your income you should not be in the top 7%, comfortable by all means, but the wealth distribution should be such that you (at current income) should be somewhere in the top 50% or 60%. That someone who regards themselves as "middle Class" in in the top 7% earning bracket, is a comment on the failure of our system, given the bottom 90% averages only $36k.

What I haven't found, but would be interested to see, is what the bottom 10% are earning. To have such a large number earning so little is a failed system.

I ask again, if you had a 90% failure rate at work, would you expect to keep your job?

There is no 90% failure. Where do you come up with that? If you are middle-class, it's because you chose to be middle-class like I did. Society didn't make me middle-class, society didn't restrict my income, society didn't restrict me from investing and taking huge risks. That's all on me.

Could I have done much better? Sure I could have. I could have leased my own truck and started my own trucking business. I could have given up the technology I use all the time; mostly for entertainment. I could have rejected eating out. There are a lot of things I could have done, but I chose not to.

I made investments with the money I had left over from living the lifestyle I have. I never got married and had children because I didn't want the expense. I don't like getting into things I can't back out of.

Do you believe it's possible for every person to be well off? Well of as in earning in the six figure bracket?

And every person, not as in every individual, but every adult individual currently living in the states to all be earning a 6 figure sum all at the same time.

Do you believe that's possible?

No more than I think everybody can be a star quarterback, singer or song writer, actor or actress.

You were born in a country where you have the constitutional right to pursue happiness. Nowhere in the document does it guarantee happiness. I'll never be a billionaire either, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong with our financial system or that billionaires owe me anything.

I ll Never play for the Celtics. The foreigner has yet to tell me how much of my hard earned money someone else is entitled to and why.

Lazy no. I just know there's a level of stupid I'm not able to get down to. That post was pretty much there.

Lazy yes.
It's all about the will to succeed. If you dont have that will you're lazy by definition.
I was poor as a church mouse at 18 and a high school dropout. I decided I didnt want to live that way so I did something about it.
If you're cruising through life working one shit job after another thats on you.

You've no idea if I'm successful by your measure or not successful by your measure, so you're talking out your rear end.

It's easy to determine success here by how people talk and feel. If you were successful, you wouldn't believe the things you do; no financial successful person does.

In the top 7% income earners. That's a factual statement based on the report I posted. I has nothing to do with what I believe.

It depends what you mean as successful. If being in the top 5% earners means successful in your eyes, I'm successful. Regardless of that, yes I think the way I do. I'm not sure why you think my level of success, however you define that, should impact the facts I observe. Facts are facts regardless of one's relative position to them.

Like another poster I was surprised to find my income puts me in the top 5% earners bracket. In my case I was also disgusted that earning so little put me in that bracket. My work includes producing and analysing stats, so I read stats and their meanings accordingly. I know that my being in the top 5% at my level of earning, means there are large numbers who don't earn enough to feed themselves properly and put a decent roof over their head.

I'd love just one person to challenge the facts I've put forward, rather than their "feels".

“Analyzing” you’re not even American. Are
Doesn't matter. They both want to be American, regardless. :heehee:

Lazy yes.

His posts claim he is American. I discovered another damn fraud. Foreign Leftists stop at nothing to spread their evil.

Lazy yes.

"Not EVEN American"? :auiqs.jpg: What does that even mean? Do you think other countries count differently?

His posts claim he is American. I discovered another damn fraud. Foreign Leftists stop at nothing to spread their evil.

Show me one post where I claim to be American. You'll find none American spellings scattered all over my posts.

Lazy yes.

"Not EVEN American"? :auiqs.jpg: What does that even mean? Do you think other countries count differently?

You’re opining on our tax code and our economy and yes they do. Other countries have universal healthcare, different tax laws, weaker military. You have been exposed. So where are you from?

Show me one post where I claim to be American.

So where are you from? You spoke about the average income of Americans and where you and I rank so you implied you were one of us. This is a US Message Board. You slipped and I busted you. Now you’re trying to weasel out of it. So where are you from? Man up, foreigner.

Simply that you are privileged. (regardless of whether or not it's earned). The view I hold is that at your income you should not be in the top 7%, comfortable by all means, but the wealth distribution should be such that you (at current income) should be somewhere in the top 50% or 60%. That someone who regards themselves as "middle Class" in in the top 7% earning bracket, is a comment on the failure of our system, given the bottom 90% averages only $36k.

What I haven't found, but would be interested to see, is what the bottom 10% are earning. To have such a large number earning so little is a failed system.

I ask again, if you had a 90% failure rate at work, would you expect to keep your job?

There is no 90% failure. Where do you come up with that? If you are middle-class, it's because you chose to be middle-class like I did. Society didn't make me middle-class, society didn't restrict my income, society didn't restrict me from investing and taking huge risks. That's all on me.

Could I have done much better? Sure I could have. I could have leased my own truck and started my own trucking business. I could have given up the technology I use all the time; mostly for entertainment. I could have rejected eating out. There are a lot of things I could have done, but I chose not to.

I made investments with the money I had left over from living the lifestyle I have. I never got married and had children because I didn't want the expense. I don't like getting into things I can't back out of.

Do you believe it's possible for every person to be well off? Well of as in earning in the six figure bracket?

And every person, not as in every individual, but every adult individual currently living in the states to all be earning a 6 figure sum all at the same time.

No more than I think everybody can be a star quarterback, singer or song writer, actor or actress.

You were born in a country where you have the constitutional right to pursue happiness. Nowhere in the document does it guarantee happiness. I'll never be a billionaire either, but that doesn't mean there is something wrong with our financial system or that billionaires owe me anything.

I ll Never play for the Celtics. The foreigner has yet to tell me how much of my hard earned money someone else is entitled to and why.

In your parochial little mind do you believe "foreigners" measure percentages differently form Americans?

In your parochial little mind do you believe "foreigners" measure percentages differently form Americans?

You’re moving the goal posts. Why do you care about the US economy when you’re not one of us? So where are you from? Still waiting.... comrade.

Once upon a time... "Free money" used to mean "Nigerian prince scams." Now it means "Taxpayer funded."

My father grew up poor. He and his six siblings lived in a house the size of a three car garage. They had no electricity or plumbing. They had an outhouse in the back yard. And let me tell you, if you had to go in the Cleveland winters outside, you really had to go.

They were on welfare, but welfare back then meant pulling your red wagon to the fire station five miles away, and they firemen would fill it with fruits and vegetables. Then they hiked it to the other hungry siblings five miles back.

My father was always patriotic, but by his own admission today, he joined the military just to have three meals a day; something he seldom had growing up. It was worth spending a year fighting Koreans.

Fast forward to today, foreigners who come here and see what we call the poor are laughable. Our poor live in suburbs. They are fat as a bear. They have cell phones and most of the amenities that working people have like big screens, satellite television, air conditioning and microwaves.

So where are you from? You spoke about the average income of Americans and where you and I rank so you implied you were one of us. This is a US Message Board. You slipped and I busted you. Now you’re trying to weasel out of it. So where are you from? Man up, foreigner.

I didn't slip, a I said, there are none American spellings all over my posts. I spoke of "labour" a lot. That's spelt "labour" not the America "labor"

Yes I used American figures to place the percentile of a dollar income, what other figure would I use? That doesn't make me American. Perhaps you're not aware that the situation is the same in many western countries?

Last edited:

You’re opining on our tax code and our economy and yes they do. Other countries have universal healthcare, different tax laws, weaker military. You have been exposed. So where are you from?

No, I've opined on a system. The same system that is used across the western world. I never menationed your tax code.

I didn't slip, a I said, there are none American spellings all over my posts. I spoke os "labour" a lot. That's spelt "labour" not the America "labor"

Yes I used American figures to place the percentile of a dollar income, what other figure would I use? That doesn't make me American. Perhaps you're not aware that the situation is the same in many western countries?

Where are you from? I ask again. This is a US Message Board. Not one western country is like the US. Not one!! You’re false. IDC about Leftist Euro nations overrun by Islamists. I care about the US. So where are you from? Why are you so reluctant to tell me?

No, I've opined on a system. The same system that is used across the western world. I never menationed your tax code.

Bullshit. You provided a link of US average comp. You portrayed yourself as one of us. Where are you from? Why so abashed to reveal it? Captain Canuck.

I should have suspected he was a foreigner, but I didn't want to insult him about his writing.

How does that imply I'm American? What figures but American figures would I use to work out your percentile. As I said I'm in the 5% top earner percentile in my own country. If I presented you with Greek average earning figures, would that in any way relate to your income?

I should have suspected he was a foreigner, but I didn't want to insult him about his writing.

Yeah and he is busted. He is just jealous that he is not an American. Booo hooo and notice how he is embarrassed to state where he is from.

How does that imply I'm American? What figures but American figures would I use to work out your percentile. As I said I'm in the 5% top earner percentile in my own country. If I presented you with Greek average earning figures, would that in any way relate to your income?

LMAO. What country is that? Please state this so that I may confirm. Thanks.

Forum List

Back