"Freedom of Religion" vs. "The Freedom To Enforce Religion Using Law"

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Strange how no one can figure this out yet the Constitution and the Bible openly discuss "Freewill".

CLEARLY America was based on Christianity. We ran from tyrannies trying to kill us to the land of the free and all we had to do is kill the Indians and "Discover" America. (Anyone see a conflict in this statement? Perhaps we turned into the people we were running from..)

As it turns out in America today........there is a movement to stop trying to forget the past and just own who you are to understand who you are and will become once you own who you actually are. <--

Christians don't believe in "Throwing Stones" and "Judging others".......Yet some stand behind laws to control gays and make them act like Christians. The bible says don't be gay, it doesn't say to control gays. But the gay topic is only the newest one. I tried to date a black girl a few decades ago. Imagine when my mind opened up.

Again, the bible is about freewill.....not about using law to force a Christian Perspective onto others. EVERYONE SINS!. Stop trying to control the sins of others and focus on yourself!!!!!!!!

Strange how no one can figure this out yet the Constitution and the Bible openly discuss "Freewill".

CLEARLY America was based on Christianity. We ran from tyrannies trying to kill us to the land of the free and all we had to do is kill the Indians and "Discover" America. (Anyone see a conflict in this statement? Perhaps we turned into the people we were running from..)

As it turns out in America today........there is a movement to stop trying to forget the past and just own who you are to understand who you are and will become once you own who you actually are. <--

Christians don't believe in "Throwing Stones" and "Judging others".......Yet some stand behind laws to control gays and make them act like Christians. The bible says don't be gay, it doesn't say to control gays. But the gay topic is only the newest one. I tried to date a black girl a few decades ago. Imagine when my mind opened up.

Again, the bible is about freewill.....not about using law to force a Christian Perspective onto others. EVERYONE SINS!. Stop trying to control the sins of others and focus on yourself!!!!!!!!
Be specific what laws force gays to act like Christians?

^You do understand that the laws against Gays Uniting is due to Christianity and nothing more right? Do I have to explain Sexism as well? How old are you?

You do understand that Christians in America today take the wrong path just like Muslims do. Just like you do with the Constitution. Old text tends to allow corrupt views of the old word. Some even use secondary definitions to push a movement :eusa_dance:

You know kids don't hate gays or blacks? Wanna know why? Kids are what they are taught to be. My grandpa had a dog that would bark at black people. (the dog with the primitive mind was taught to follow orders it didn't understand)

^You do understand that the laws against Gays Uniting is due to Christianity and nothing more right? Do I have to explain Sexism as well? How old are you?

You do understand that Christians in America today take the wrong path just like Muslims do. Just like you do with the Constitution. Old text tends to allow corrupt views of the old word. Some even use secondary definitions to push a movement :eusa_dance:
So you can not cite a single law that tries to force gays to act like Christians then? Thought so.

I'm not judging you because I once WAS you. I hated gays, blacks, retards and nerds..............Today, I know that blacks are just a different tone, retards are that way due to medical conditions, and we use to attack smart people because of our insecurities.

So you can not cite a single law that tries to force gays to act like Christians then? Thought so.

The topic is clearly way more advanced than you. Let me dial it back a few generations like (dial-up). Laws against gays getting married.......I already stated this but you can't read more than a sentence, I know you. So let's hear your perspective on why gays shouldn't get married that weren't bread from a Christian based religion that is scared to death that the end of time is coming and gays will be ample in that time period.

Are you scared of gays because you think they might touch penises in your front yard?

^Scary stuff.

The topic is clearly way more advanced than you. Let me dial it back a few generations like (dial-up). Laws against gays getting married.......I already stated this but you can't read more than a sentence, I know you. So let's hear your perspective on why gays shouldn't get married that weren't bread from a Christian based religion that is scared to death that the end of time is coming and gays will be ample in that time period.
Until recently the idea of marriage was understood to be between a man and a woman. And has little to do with religion. So you have one example of the supposed laws trying to force gays to act Christian?

Gays can't get married because laws were made so they can't............They didn't need the freedom In America to begin with. It wasn't like Gays had to apply for a the freedom......Do you understand America at all?

Anyone who has read the Bible see's it teaches Men are more important than women. It states that women will have labor pains throughout the end of time because 1 woman decided wrong and ate an apple a snake told her to eat. The Bible after that said women weren't allowed to speak in church.

The nation turned into a bigotry nation for a reason. I don't blame the Bible, I blame the ones who misunderstood it just like Muslims are misunderstanding their Koran today.

Until recently the idea of marriage was understood to be between a man and a woman. And has little to do with religion. So you have one example of the supposed laws trying to force gays to act Christian?

Alexander the great was a gay. You don't know your history at all.

Nude in public laws.........

Christians today won't have it.

Yet the Bible showed that only after Adam and Eve ate the apple, they felt shame for nudity and tried to cover up their bodies.

So are laws against being naked "shame" today as well?

We can't use what we consider "Cuss Words" even though they have exact same meanings of other words. The bible states people shouldn't use profanity..........Yet by this primary definition, "golly gee" is profanity and not "I have to shit". And/or perhaps someone can name the list of words the bible said not to use. I can only name 1.

A solid argument just dies.

I should have added a small brain challenge to keep it alive.

Honey Boo Boo and Paris Hilton and Snookie are invested in this conversation...........Does that help? What if I said Payton Manning was? So important.

Every society, even the ancient Greeks, has/had laws defining marriage as something between a man and a woman.

I believe Nero married a man, but he was widely considered insane.

Forum List

Back