Freedom of the press? Bah Humbug

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
A new report claims the Trump administration might boot the press corpsfrom the White House.

Esquire spoke to three senior officials who said the president-elect and his team are strongly considering putting press members elsewhere.

The White House press corps has worked out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for decades. If the administration does kick them out, the corps will reportedly move to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building or the White House Conference Center.

foc:face

17 PHOTOS
President-elect Trump's first press conference since election win
SEE GALLERY

SEE MORE: New White House Press Secretary Says He Doesn't Tame Trump's Tweets

Incoming Press Secretary Sean Spicer is the only official named in the Esquire report. He said the team hasn't decided whether to move the press corps but has been talking about whether the current press room is big enough.

But another anonymous official called the press "the opposition party" and said they want the press out of the building.

What press?

We have a democrat propaganda machine........

How about free speech?

how does this limit their freedom?

perhaps you could provide a link to any evidence that Trump (or ANY republican) has done anything to limit what the press is allowed to report on - I'll be waiting with baited breath!

TIA

Last edited:
how does this limit their freedom?

perhaps you could provide a link to any evidence that Trump (or AND republican) has done anything to limit what the press is allowed to report on - I'll be waiting with baited breath!

TIA
You notice how the ah called out reporters ,,fake news?

A new report claims the Trump administration might boot the press corpsfrom the White House.

Esquire spoke to three senior officials who said the president-elect and his team are strongly considering putting press members elsewhere.

The White House press corps has worked out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for decades. If the administration does kick them out, the corps will reportedly move to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building or the White House Conference Center.

foc:face

17 PHOTOS
President-elect Trump's first press conference since election win
SEE GALLERY

SEE MORE: New White House Press Secretary Says He Doesn't Tame Trump's Tweets

Incoming Press Secretary Sean Spicer is the only official named in the Esquire report. He said the team hasn't decided whether to move the press corps but has been talking about whether the current press room is big enough.

But another anonymous official called the press "the opposition party" and said they want the press out of the building.

We do not have a free impartial press

The media has swore allegiance to the demo_rats - they have become the Democrat Media Complex - completely and totally biased.

/

yes

I did, he called a group that colluded with his opponent and shared debate questions before the debate a disgraceful organization

he called a group that ran an unsubstantiated report about him "fake news" - both perfectly reasonable statements for him to make given the circumstances

perhaps you would be willing to explain to me how this limits their freedom or restricts what they report on in any way

TIA!

yes

I did, he called a group that colluded with his opponent and shared debate questions before the debate a disgraceful organization

he called a group that ran an unsubstantiated report about him "fake news" - both perfectly reasonable statements for him to make given the circumstances

perhaps you would be willing to explain to me how this limits their freedom or restricts what they report on in any way

TIA!
no availability to the president certainly limits the press

no, not even a little bit

do you even know how most of these press conferences work?

the president sends out his press secretary & the reporters ask questions - not exactly "access to the president"

when a democrat is in office, most of the reporters perform fellatio with their questions; when a republican is in office, the secretary gets harassed & hammered

when the president gives an actual press conference himself; then the press will likely be there

this action (which we really don't even know what it will be exactly) does not take away from the ability of the press to report on what they want; not even a little bit

this is just another red herring; something for leftist idiots to get their panties in a wad over

the majority of thoise in the press have proven themselves to be dishonorable and openly hostile to Trump - why reward them with greater access?

they can snipe, bitch and lie about him WITHOUT an invite into his home or office!

nothing to see here...

no, not even a little bit

do you even know how most of these press conferences work?

the president sends out his press secretary & the reporters ask questions - not exactly "access to the president"

when a democrat is in office, most of the reporters perform fellatio with their questions; when a republican is in office, the secretary gets harassed & hammered

when the president gives an actual press conference himself; then the press will likely be there

this action (which we really don't even know what it will be exactly) does not take away from the ability of the press to report on what they want; not even a little bit

this is just another red herring; something for leftist idiots to get their panties in a wad over

the majority of thoise in the press have proven themselves to be dishonorable and openly hostile to Trump - why reward them with greater access?

they can snipe, bitch and lie about him WITHOUT an invite into his home or office!

nothing to see here...
All I can say and I'll end here is that more than any president in my time on earth has one done more to separate himself from the majority of the people Even his congress looks upon him with one eye shut,,,,his ratings suck too

All I can say and I'll end here is that more than any president in my time on earth has one done more to separate himself from the majority of the people Even his congress looks upon him with one eye shut,,,,his ratings suck too

Every word as true today as it was in 2009.

But you can relax, Obama bill be gone later this week.

Forum List

Back