Freedom on display at a Kentucky school today

Such a shame that once again a public school has put people's children in harms way by advertising themselves as a "gun free zone" and not even taking the precautions to both detect and stop guns from entering the premise as well as not having anyone there to deal with it effectively. What always gets me is that no one ever asks what it is these schools are doing to kids to make them want to come to school and shoot others.

WTF?

Such a shame that once again a public school has put people's children in harms way by advertising themselves as a "gun free zone" and not even taking the precautions to both detect and stop guns from entering the premise as well as not having anyone there to deal with it effectively. What always gets me is that no one ever asks what it is these schools are doing to kids to make them want to come to school and shoot others.

The UK is full of gun free zone schools that don’t have shootings. Wonder why that is....
Mooslims know that the whole country is a legal gun free zone, so they can go anywhere and not worry about being shot dead, for at least a few minutes till the police(Swat) team shows up with their guns. Cant wait till you idiots face your Moooslims friends who want to kill you, and while you are dialing 911 and waiting for those racist men in blue to show up, have your heads separated from your shoulders.. Yes, I want you hurt real bad, because people like you don't give a shit about other people dying unless it can push your radical communist agenda..
UK: Muslim goes on lone-wolf knife rampage, court blames ‘paranoid psychosis’
Terrifying moment Turkish loner, 67, who attacked four innocent women in a stabbing spree outside a Sainsbury’s supermarket as he is jailed for 20 years

So while actual children are dying regularly, you are worried about imaginary mooslim attacks.
Islamic Attacks on America
For anyone keeping score:

People killed by radical Muslims on 9/11: 2,996
Muslim-Americans killed "in revenge": 1

Thankfully, an American jury sentenced Mark Stroman to death.
All those imaginary Mooooslim attacks, like I said you notice how the libtard just marginalized the many people not only of the two towers but all the others since. Liberals hate gays because it was an imaginary attack who shot up the Gay bar in Orlando, or the Christmas party I San Bernardino, or Foot Hood, Tennessee or the knife attack on a poor woman in Oklahoma. Yep, you need to be attacked but then it will be too late for you to understand because you will be dead, and I will be proud that you stuck to your principles and be a victim of liberalism...

Food Hood, Tennessee? :desk:

That's Fort Hood, Texas. It is the largest army base in the US.

The UK is full of gun free zone schools that don’t have shootings. Wonder why that is....
Mooslims know that the whole country is a legal gun free zone, so they can go anywhere and not worry about being shot dead, for at least a few minutes till the police(Swat) team shows up with their guns. Cant wait till you idiots face your Moooslims friends who want to kill you, and while you are dialing 911 and waiting for those racist men in blue to show up, have your heads separated from your shoulders.. Yes, I want you hurt real bad, because people like you don't give a shit about other people dying unless it can push your radical communist agenda..
Terrifying moment Turkish loner, 67, who attacked four innocent women in a stabbing spree outside a Sainsbury’s supermarket as he is jailed for 20 years

So while actual children are dying regularly, you are worried about imaginary mooslim attacks.

All those imaginary Mooooslim attacks, like I said you notice how the libtard just marginalized the many people not only of the two towers but all the others since. Liberals hate gays because it was an imaginary attack who shot up the Gay bar in Orlando, or the Christmas party I San Bernardino, or Foot Hood, Tennessee or the knife attack on a poor woman in Oklahoma. Yep, you need to be attacked but then it will be too late for you to understand because you will be dead, and I will be proud that you stuck to your principles and be a victim of liberalism...

Food Hood, Tennessee? :desk:

That's Fort Hood, Texas. It is the largest army base in the US.
Sorry , auto correct probably got confused. Many times my fingers move slower than my thoughts...

You seem quite deranged. We have had two school shootings just this week. How many moooslim attacks this week?

School shootings are not a problem where there is strong gun control.

Violence became normalized when no one cared about 1st grade children being mowed down at Sandy Hook. I'm not ecstatic. I'm numb to it now.

Why do you think no one cared? Do we have to give up our Constitutional rights because some mental case killed his mother, stole her guns, and then looked for a gun free zone to kill children and then his own demons?

Real men would want to save children’s lives. There isn’t a school shooting problem in countries with strong gun control...
Liberals don't give a rats ass about babies in or out of the womb, they just follow lock step willingly wanting their freedoms taken away so they wont have to think for themselves. This is why when 4 Us citizens were left for dead in Benghazi, the leftards allowed Hitlery and Susan Rice to walk even after they perjured themselves, which if they did it, would be 5 years in jail. Liberals love the 2 tier justice system, that is why the liberal elites get away with murder and the libtards love it...
There aren’t school shootings when there is strong gun control. It is clear you don’t care about the lives of children. We could stop the slaughter.

There aren’t school shootings when there is strong gun control.

fairly sure every school in America has 'strong gun control'.

and yet, shootings still happen.

That’s because it is extremely easy to get a gun. That isn’t strong gun control obviously.

The schools aren`t doing anything to these kids. The kid probably learned at home that a gun makes a nobody feel like a somebody.

I think you are right. The government runs schools aren't doing anything for these kids but make therm feel like nobodies; suppressed, oppressed, and sometimes, VERY ANGRY with their dictatorial authoritarianism. When's the last time you heard of any violence or mass shootings at a PRIVATE school?

View attachment 173528

I suggest you check it out for yourself and learn. You obviously have no clue about public schools.

The schools aren`t doing anything to these kids. The kid probably learned at home that a gun makes a nobody feel like a somebody.

I think you are right. The government runs schools aren't doing anything for these kids but make therm feel like nobodies; suppressed, oppressed, and sometimes, VERY ANGRY with their dictatorial authoritarianism. When's the last time you heard of any violence or mass shootings at a PRIVATE school?

View attachment 173528

I suggest you check it out for yourself and learn. You obviously have no clue about public schools.

You seem quite deranged. We have had two school shootings just this week. How many moooslim attacks this week?

I just showed you how a LIBERAL REPORTER tried to get a gun, no problem and he was shut down real quick. You must have your head up your ass, or just ignored the FACTS, typical of a liberal using their ignorance for their argument.. Buh Bye, you are now on ignore with your other stupid moronic liberal friends...

View attachment 173528

I just showed you how a LIBERAL REPORTER tried to get a gun, no problem and he was shut down real quick. You must have your head up your ass, or just ignored the FACTS, typical of a liberal using their ignorance for their argument.. Buh Bye, you are now on ignore with your other stupid moronic liberal friends...

We wouldn’t have a school shooting problem if it was hard to get a gun. Kids seem to get them quite regularly.

Schools---Gun Free Zone

think about it

We wouldn’t have a school shooting problem if it was hard to get a gun. Kids seem to get them quite regularly.

Wonder how they pass the background checks.

Schools---Gun Free Zone

think about it
I see your point. Schools should not be gun free zones.

They sure don’t have a problem getting a gun.

Schools---Gun Free Zone

think about it

The comment was about Gun Control.

Few areas control guns more than schools, yet somehow they still show up.

It's sad that these people died. But I don't get outraged anymore. Because of the conservatives in this country, we'll never have real change made to our gun laws and gun culture.

Mass shootings are to continue to happen unless some real changes are made.

Conservative America has a strange obsession with guns which is just downright unhealthy.
You know when I was in school we never heard about school shootings! The only thing that I know has changed is no padle in the school. Maybe we should bring it back. We have allowed citizen ownership of fire arms for a very long time and at one time we did not have this problem. Maybe we should look at what has changed since the problem started. The gun was n ot the problem here the kid was.

Schools---Gun Free Zone

think about it

The comment was about Gun Control.

Few areas control guns more than schools, yet somehow they still show up.

Because they are very easy to get. Even for kids.

Islamic Attacks on America All those imaginary Mooooslim attacks, like I said you notice how the libtard just marginalized the many people not only of the two towers but all the others since. Liberals hate gays because it was an imaginary attack who shot up the Gay bar in Orlando, or the Christmas party I San Bernardino, or Foot Hood, Tennessee or the knife attack on a poor woman in Oklahoma. Yep, you need to be attacked but then it will be too late for you to understand because you will be dead, and I will be proud that you stuck to your principles and be a victim of liberalism...

They sure don’t have a problem getting a gun.

So do criminals.

and all the background checks in the world arent' going to stop them.

all the signs stating Gun Free Zone aren't going to stop them.

and the only option seem to be, take away the rights of the 99%, because of the 1%.

But then, you seem to be good with that.

Forum List

Back