French town of Roubaix hit

"Armed Men".

It's probably those terrible Amish again!

most muslims are not terrorists.

but most terrorists are muslims.

normal people understand that and still don't want to blow up all the harmless muslims.

no?

Actually that's another media-fed myth. With lots of second helpings from the intellectual sloths here.

>> The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions. <<​

Please...list these well known acts of terrorism by latino terrorists....and I really hope you don't add drug crimes to the list.....

"Armed Men".

normal people understand that and still don't want to blow up all the harmless muslims.

no?

I heard the other day the Muslim population is some ga-zillion-billion number, and terrorists only account for 3 percent of that number! On the surface - that's pretty encouraging. But 3 percent of whatever number that was - equates to 7,000,000. So you're right - most Muslims are NOT terrorists. Only about 7 Million are. That help?

And you will notice that the vast majority of Muslims do nothing about the "minor" number who are terrorists.

They seem to have no problem with terrorists beheading and killing at random. If they did have a problem they would do something about it.

Since they don't one has to believe they either agree with the terrorists or just don't care.

Either way every American should be wary of every Muslim.

"Armed Men".

no?

I heard the other day the Muslim population is some ga-zillion-billion number, and terrorists only account for 3 percent of that number! On the surface - that's pretty encouraging. But 3 percent of whatever number that was - equates to 7,000,000. So you're right - most Muslims are NOT terrorists. Only about 7 Million are. That help?

And you will notice that the vast majority of Muslims do nothing about the "minor" number who are terrorists.

They seem to have no problem with terrorists beheading and killing at random. If they did have a problem they would do something about it.

Since they don't one has to believe they either agree with the terrorists or just don't care.

I agree with your last sentence. Every snake is not going to bite you - but I treat all snakes equally, just to be safe.

Isn't Liberal France a gun-free zone? I mean really - these hostage situations. I believe many of them could be de-fuzed a hell of a lot quicker/immediately if the bad guys are killed by the people attending, who are randomly carrying firearms.
This is precisely why I love America. I arm myself 24/7.
It's my RIGHT -
And me, and millions of others, are not going to let some guy shoot up a shopping mall or a church in the United States without resistance or death.
And it's a right that will never be taken away from any American, no matter how loud you Liberals whine.
Don't worry - we'll even save your ass too when the time comes.
And it will, with all of your pandering for Muslims.

France is a gun culture-free zone --- that's why it doesn't have or need "gun free zones".

See, French culture is more into things like wine and women and good food. You know, things that have to do with life, rather than things that have to do with shooting people up and destroying shit.

What a stoopid culture, huh?

No...their criminal culture prefers fully automatic rifles for crime and terrorism. A cultural choice...our criminals prefer pistols....

You think "gun free zones" are established by criminals?

Follow trains of thought much?

"Armed Men".

no?

Actually that's another media-fed myth. With lots of second helpings from the intellectual sloths here.

>> The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions. <<​

Please...list these well known acts of terrorism by latino terrorists....and I really hope you don't add drug crimes to the list.....

FBI source at the link. You need me to hold your hand and show you how to click a link too?

Isn't Liberal France a gun-free zone? I mean really - these hostage situations. I believe many of them could be de-fuzed a hell of a lot quicker/immediately if the bad guys are killed by the people attending, who are randomly carrying firearms.
It's my RIGHT -
And me, and millions of others, are not going to let some guy shoot up a shopping mall or a church in the United States without resistance or death.
And it's a right that will never be taken away from any American, no matter how loud you Liberals whine.

France is a gun culture-free zone --- that's why it doesn't have or need "gun free zones".

See, French culture is more into things like wine and women and good food. You know, things that have to do with life, rather than things that have to do with shooting people up and destroying shit.

No...their criminal culture prefers fully automatic rifles for crime and terrorism. A cultural choice...our criminals prefer pistols....

"Armed Men".

no?

FBI source at the link. You need me to hold your hand and show you how to click a link too?

Did I say that criminals created gun free zones...no.

France has a gun culture....a criminal gun culture...they have tiny civilian gun culture centered around hunting....criminals love them some fully automatic rifles.....

It's my RIGHT -

"Armed Men".

no?

yeah....went to the pie chart from your link....they give no details twit......specific examples of Latino and Jewish terrorism in the United States would be nice......because I know I and the other Americans in this country live in constant fear of Jewish and Latino terrorism....

Care to give some specific examples of Jewish and Latino terrorism from your link?

"Armed Men".

no?

You cite a nut site.....and an article from CNN that doesn't actually show what it says it shows as far as islamic terrorism goes....you should really read your links......your posts will be more accurate than they usually are if you did........

many government agencies, including the FBI have been infected by P.C. attitudes about islamic terrorism.....it is a dangerous trend.

"Armed Men".

no?

You cite a nut site.....and an article from CNN that doesn't actually show what it says it shows as far as islamic terrorism goes....you should really read your links......your posts will be more accurate than they usually are if you did........

many government agencies, including the FBI have been infected by P.C. attitudes about islamic terrorism.....it is a dangerous trend.

Everything's linked. Sucks 2BU.
So if the stats don't say what you wish they'd say, then the stats must be "infected". :rolleyes:

Dismissed.

It's my RIGHT -

"Armed Men".

no?

France has a gun culture....a criminal gun culture...they have tiny civilian gun culture centered around hunting....criminals love them some fully automatic rifles.....

You are completely illiterate. Maybe if you spent more time learning to read and less time fantasizing about splooging bullets in the quest of wanton destruction and infantile aggression, you'd learn sum'pm.

It's my RIGHT -
Too funny. You arm yourself 24/7 and yet all over the country, pretty much monthly if not weekly, there are mass killings in America carried out by people who also arm themselves and who people like you are unable to prevent killing large numbers of people in one mass shooting.

A probable bank robbery shoot out occurs once a year or so in France, and you think it is a worse situation than America has with it's monthly massacres. You have zero ability to see the forest for the trees.

Belgium and French gun laws. The envy of the American left. Seems they fail....a lot.

they have a lot of guns for a place that has so many laws against them
Some of the finest guns in the world are made in Belgium. Those people are superb machinists.

If guns are banned in the U.S. Belgium will become one of the main sources of a thriving black market that will immediately emerge. Belgium will become for guns what Mexico and Afghanistan are for drugs.

In Belgium, civilians are not allowed to possess military weapons, automatic firearms, and their ammunition, concealable firearms, silencers, laser sights, and high capacity cartridges

i get really tired of leftists attempting to equate a shotgun with military weapons

by far and the most part private ownership of firearms in Belgium is illegal or at least very restrictive

The ass ----- umption you morons keep ass ----- uming as a false pretense is that the citizenry of France/Belgium/Most places in the Fucking World .... actually want to load up with toy penises and shoot at everything that moves, and that "eebil restrictive gun laws" prevent them from doing so.

But ------ they don't want that at all. That failing is a psychological failure WE own.

Imagine that --- places in the world with values different from ours. Imagine -- people who simply want to live in peace and enjoy life without going around destroying shit. Who knew, right?

It's my RIGHT -

no?

You are completely illiterate. Maybe if you spent more time learning to read and less time fantasizing about splooging bullets in the quest of wanton destruction and infantile aggression, you'd learn sum'pm.

Twit...you gave a link to a pie chart with no specific examples of Latino and Jewish terrorism...the kind of terrorism your link says happens more often than muslim terrorism....please......explain this latino and jewish terrorism that is more prevalent than muslim terrorism......your link, not mine....

It's my RIGHT -
Too funny. You arm yourself 24/7 and yet all over the country, pretty much monthly if not weekly, there are mass killings in America carried out by people who also arm themselves and who people like you are unable to prevent killing large numbers of people in one mass shooting.

A probable bank robbery shoot out occurs once a year or so in France, and you think it is a worse situation than America has with it's monthly massacres. You have zero ability to see the forest for the trees.

Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1.5 million times a year according to bill clinton......gun murders in the United States in 2014...8,124.......

Mass killings, not really, the majority of our gun murders are by violent career criminals murdering other violent career criminals in small areas in our large, democrat controlled inner cities....

That is the reality of gun crime in the U.S.

Belgium and French gun laws. The envy of the American left. Seems they fail....a lot.

Some of the finest guns in the world are made in Belgium. Those people are superb machinists.

If guns are banned in the U.S. Belgium will become one of the main sources of a thriving black market that will immediately emerge. Belgium will become for guns what Mexico and Afghanistan are for drugs.

In Belgium, civilians are not allowed to possess military weapons, automatic firearms, and their ammunition, concealable firearms, silencers, laser sights, and high capacity cartridges

i get really tired of leftists attempting to equate a shotgun with military weapons

by far and the most part private ownership of firearms in Belgium is illegal or at least very restrictive

The ass ----- umption you morons keep ass ----- uming as a false pretense is that the citizenry of France/Belgium/Most places in the Fucking World .... actually want to load up with toy penises and shoot at everything that moves, and that "eebil restrictive gun laws" prevent them from doing so.

But ------ they don't want that at all. That failing is a psychological failure WE own.

Imagine that --- places in the world with values different from ours. Imagine -- people who simply want to live in peace and enjoy life without going around destroying shit. Who knew, right?

Nope...I never said Europeans want to arm up...I simply point out that criminals in Europe get guns easily, whenever they want them....everyone wants to live in peace but some put their heads in the sand...

What sane society gives their guns to their governments after their governments murdered 12 milllion innocent, unarmed people.......that is stupidity, not wisdom.....you would think that a smart people, having experienced the mass murder and genocide of the 1930s-40s would never let their governments have so much control over them ever again....but they did....

That is just plain stupid....

"Armed Men".

no?

I agree with your last sentence. Every snake is not going to bite you - but I treat all snakes equally, just to be safe.

that's nice... people aren't snakes. and we've been this route. it doesn't end well.

"Armed Men".

no?

This is delusional, paranoid stupidity and bigotry.

It's remarkable how many on the right are so blinded by their hate and stupidity that they don't realize how hateful and stupid they really are.

still waiting to see examples of all the latino and jewish terrorism going on in the United States that you linked to in your post........

still waiting to see examples of all the latino and jewish terrorism going on in the United States that you linked to in your post........

Translation:
"Still waiting for some adult to come along, click a link for me and read me what it says"...

Sorry to have to cite reading material above the level of Captain Shootemup comic books. :eusa_hand:

"Armed Men".

no?

This is delusional, paranoid stupidity and bigotry.

It's remarkable how many on the right are so blinded by their hate and stupidity that they don't realize how hateful and stupid they really are.

Sure. Being wary, prudent and careful is paranoid stupidity and bigotry. Who knew??

You have no common sense at all.

Forum List

Back