French town of Roubaix hit

Belgium and French gun laws. The envy of the American left. Seems they fail....a lot.

In Belgium, civilians are not allowed to possess military weapons, automatic firearms, and their ammunition, concealable firearms, silencers, laser sights, and high capacity cartridges

i get really tired of leftists attempting to equate a shotgun with military weapons

by far and the most part private ownership of firearms in Belgium is illegal or at least very restrictive

The ass ----- umption you morons keep ass ----- uming as a false pretense is that the citizenry of France/Belgium/Most places in the Fucking World .... actually want to load up with toy penises and shoot at everything that moves, and that "eebil restrictive gun laws" prevent them from doing so.

But ------ they don't want that at all. That failing is a psychological failure WE own.

Imagine that --- places in the world with values different from ours. Imagine -- people who simply want to live in peace and enjoy life without going around destroying shit. Who knew, right?

weirdo most folks in the world want to have the means to protect their family and self

By shooting at shit?

Link?

Ever actually BEEN out in the world? It would not seem so.

you need a frikkin link to believe that most people

would want to protect their family

what a fuckwad you are

So ---- nothing.
Why am I not surprised.

n thing what --LOL

just because you would choose not to protect your family

doesnt mean most people would choose the same

Breaking from the BBC and Fox

Reports say that a group of armed men may have taken hostages in the northern French town of Roubaix.
Local media said the incident took place at around 19:00 local time (18:00 GMT).
Witnesses reported gunshots being fired. Media reports say the area has been closed off by police.
The incident does not appear to be related to the ongoing security situation in France following the 13 November attacks in Paris.

Hostage situation in northern French town of Roubaix - BBC News

Roubaix is in extreme northern France. right on the Belgian border

Of course it isn't related. I'm sure rank and file criminals chose right now to do their thing even though security is at its' maximum. :)

I'm only wary, cautious and careful around Muslims.

If your worried about the Jews, Catholics, negro's and Armenians guess you'll just have to cope.

I'm not, because I don't think in blankets. Apparently you do.

Sure. Being wary, prudent, careful and not trusting Muslims is stupidity and bigotry. Who knew???

Then what are you arguing about?
Very good -- the first step is to admit you have a problem.

I'm not arguing. I think every American should be wary, concerned and prudent around every Muslim which is what I've said from the beginning.

You, however, are the one who trusts all and thinks everyone is wonderful and Muslims aren't out to kill Americans. You are the one with the problem.

"Muslims" as a body, aren't. Nor are "gun owners", despite countless mass shooters; nor are "Jews", "blacks", etc etc etc.

Therein is the fallacy in your (lack of) logic. It's called Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc". Which is Latin for "they-all-look-alike-to-me hair on fire bullshit".

Your problem is you think all Muslims are nice.

Oh and let me know when you can tell the difference between a terrorist and a "peaceful" Muslim. I'm sure they look alike. Act alike and blend in until they decide to fulfill their terrorist tendencies.

Get back to me when you can tell the difference. I'm sure loads of folks would like to know.

I'm not dense enough to "think all Muslims are" anything. Nor are "all Christians", "all Jews", "all men", "all women", "all lefthanded people", "all humans born under the sign of Sagittarius", "all plumbers" or any other fucking label you'd like to make up.

That's the entire point here, Braino. That's YOUR problem -- not mine.

Not a problem braino.

If you don't trust any Muslim chances are the one who wants to kill you won't get the chance.

You trust them all so good luck with that.

Braino.

Forum List

Back