French town of Roubaix hit

"Armed Men".

It's probably those terrible Amish again!

most muslims are not terrorists.

but most terrorists are muslims.

normal people understand that and still don't want to blow up all the harmless muslims.

no?

I heard the other day the Muslim population is some ga-zillion-billion number, and terrorists only account for 3 percent of that number! On the surface - that's pretty encouraging. But 3 percent of whatever number that was - equates to 7,000,000. So you're right - most Muslims are NOT terrorists. Only about 7 Million are. That help?

And you will notice that the vast majority of Muslims do nothing about the "minor" number who are terrorists.

They seem to have no problem with terrorists beheading and killing at random. If they did have a problem they would do something about it.

Since they don't one has to believe they either agree with the terrorists or just don't care.

Either way every American should be wary of every Muslim.
This is delusional, paranoid stupidity and bigotry.

It's remarkable how many on the right are so blinded by their hate and stupidity that they don't realize how hateful and stupid they really are.

Sure. Being wary, prudent and careful is paranoid stupidity and bigotry. Who knew??

You have no common sense at all.

No but painting broad brush rash generalizations like "every Muslim" ("every negro", "every Jew", "every Catholic", "every Armenian" etc etc ad nauseum), IS the low hanging fruit of the bigot tree.

Belgium and French gun laws. The envy of the American left. Seems they fail....a lot.

they have a lot of guns for a place that has so many laws against them
Some of the finest guns in the world are made in Belgium. Those people are superb machinists.

If guns are banned in the U.S. Belgium will become one of the main sources of a thriving black market that will immediately emerge. Belgium will become for guns what Mexico and Afghanistan are for drugs.

In Belgium, civilians are not allowed to possess military weapons, automatic firearms, and their ammunition, concealable firearms, silencers, laser sights, and high capacity cartridges

i get really tired of leftists attempting to equate a shotgun with military weapons

by far and the most part private ownership of firearms in Belgium is illegal or at least very restrictive

The ass ----- umption you morons keep ass ----- uming as a false pretense is that the citizenry of France/Belgium/Most places in the Fucking World .... actually want to load up with toy penises and shoot at everything that moves, and that "eebil restrictive gun laws" prevent them from doing so.

But ------ they don't want that at all. That failing is a psychological failure WE own.

Imagine that --- places in the world with values different from ours. Imagine -- people who simply want to live in peace and enjoy life without going around destroying shit. Who knew, right?

still waiting to see examples of all the latino and jewish terrorism going on in the United States that you linked to in your post........

Translation:
"Still waiting for some adult to come along, click a link for me and read me what it says"...

Sorry to have to cite reading material above the level of Captain Shootemup comic books. :eusa_hand:

Yeah....fail.....you linked to a site that said that latino and jewish terrorism are more of a problem in the United States than islamic terrorism...it gave an alleged pie chart from the FBI....with no specifics as to what they consider latino or jewish terrorism events happening in the U.S....your fail....not mine...

"Armed Men".

normal people understand that and still don't want to blow up all the harmless muslims.

no?

Actually that's another media-fed myth. With lots of second helpings from the intellectual sloths here.

>> The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions. <<​

This is the post you keep pointing too...follow the link to the pie chart...and again..please explain the details of the latino and jewish terrorism occurring in the United States.....

Actually that's another media-fed myth. With lots of second helpings from the intellectual sloths here.

>> The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions. <<

You linked to an anti semitic, racist cite......

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

piechart2.jpg

no?

I heard the other day the Muslim population is some ga-zillion-billion number, and terrorists only account for 3 percent of that number! On the surface - that's pretty encouraging. But 3 percent of whatever number that was - equates to 7,000,000. So you're right - most Muslims are NOT terrorists. Only about 7 Million are. That help?

And you will notice that the vast majority of Muslims do nothing about the "minor" number who are terrorists.

They seem to have no problem with terrorists beheading and killing at random. If they did have a problem they would do something about it.

Since they don't one has to believe they either agree with the terrorists or just don't care.

It's remarkable how many on the right are so blinded by their hate and stupidity that they don't realize how hateful and stupid they really are.

Sure. Being wary, prudent and careful is paranoid stupidity and bigotry. Who knew??

No but painting broad brush rash generalizations like "every Muslim" ("every negro", "every Jew", "every Catholic", "every Armenian" etc etc ad nauseum), IS the low hanging fruit of the bigot tree.

I'm only wary, cautious and careful around Muslims.

If your worried about the Jews, Catholics, negro's and Armenians guess you'll just have to cope.

Sure. Being wary, prudent, careful and not trusting Muslims is stupidity and bigotry. Who knew???

If your worried about the Jews, Catholics, negro's and Armenians guess you'll just have to cope.

I'm not, because I don't think in blankets. Apparently you do.

Sure. Being wary, prudent, careful and not trusting Muslims is stupidity and bigotry. Who knew???

Then what are you arguing about?
Very good -- the first step is to admit you have a problem.

"Armed Men".

no?

>> The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions. <<​

This is the post you keep pointing too...follow the link to the pie chart...and again..please explain the details of the latino and jewish terrorism occurring in the United States.....

>> The Islamophobes claim that Islam is intrinsically a terrorist religion. The proof? Well, just about every terrorist attack is Islamic, they retort. Unfortunately for them, that’s not quite true. More like six percent. Using their defunct logic, these right wingers ought now to conclude that nearly all acts of terrorism are committed by Latinos (or Jews). Let them dare say it…they couldn’t; it would be political and social suicide to say such a thing. Most Americans would shut down such talk as bigoted; yet, similar statements continue to be said of Islam, without any repercussions. <<

You linked to an anti semitic, racist cite......

But perception is not reality. The data simply does not support such a hasty conclusion. On the FBI’s official website, there exists a chronological list of all terrorist attacks committed on U.S. soil from the year 1980 all the way to 2005. That list can be accessed here (scroll down all the way to the bottom).

piechart2.jpg

Pray, illiterate one, how is a site that calls out anti-Semitic bigotry -- ITSELF "anti-Semitic"?
Moreover, those data you keep whining you need somebody to hold your hand and show you? Well you just quoted the link to them, the last sentence before the pie chart. You had it the whole time.

Didn't think this through, didja?

Speaking of illiteracy, cite is a verb. What you're looking for is site.

Last edited:
CLAUDETTE SAID:

"Sure. Being wary, prudent, careful and not trusting Muslims is stupidity and bigotry. Who knew???"

It's stupidity and bigotry because it fails as a composition fallacy: not all Muslims are 'terrorists,' not all Muslims are 'responsible' for terrorism; indeed, Muslims are the most likely victims of terrorism.

To assume every Muslim is a 'terrorist' in an effort to be 'prudent' and 'careful' is just as hateful and ignorant as being 'prudent' and 'careful' by assuming all African-Americans are 'murderers' and 'thugs.'

Avoid all blacks just to be 'prudent' and 'careful,' assume all gays have AIDS just to be 'prudent' and 'careful,' assume all Hispanics are 'illegal' just to be 'prudent' and 'careful' – in its comprehensive context it's clear to see the stupidity and bigotry of your position.

Isn't Liberal France a gun-free zone? I mean really - these hostage situations. I believe many of them could be de-fuzed a hell of a lot quicker/immediately if the bad guys are killed by the people attending, who are randomly carrying firearms.
This is precisely why I love America. I arm myself 24/7.
It's my RIGHT -
And me, and millions of others, are not going to let some guy shoot up a shopping mall or a church in the United States without resistance or death.
And it's a right that will never be taken away from any American, no matter how loud you Liberals whine.
Don't worry - we'll even save your ass too when the time comes.
And it will, with all of your pandering for Muslims.
Too funny. You arm yourself 24/7 and yet all over the country, pretty much monthly if not weekly, there are mass killings in America carried out by people who also arm themselves and who people like you are unable to prevent killing large numbers of people in one mass shooting.

A probable bank robbery shoot out occurs once a year or so in France, and you think it is a worse situation than America has with it's monthly massacres. You have zero ability to see the forest for the trees.

Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack 1.5 million times a year according to bill clinton......gun murders in the United States in 2014...8,124.......

Mass killings, not really, the majority of our gun murders are by violent career criminals murdering other violent career criminals in small areas in our large, democrat controlled inner cities....

That is the reality of gun crime in the U.S.
You don't even make any sense. My point is that the number of kilings with guns in France, despite what you seem to think because of recent events, are miniscule compared to the States. Miniscule. You rant and holler and scream about gun violence in France when it is extremely minor compared to the amount of mass murders in America. Look to your own instead of criticizing other countries. I have spent a lot, a lot, of time in France and it is a far, far safer country on the whole than the USA.

CLAUDETTE SAID:

"Sure. Being wary, prudent, careful and not trusting Muslims is stupidity and bigotry. Who knew???"

It's stupidity and bigotry because it fails as a composition fallacy: not all Muslims are 'terrorists,' not all Muslims are 'responsible' for terrorism; indeed, Muslims are the most likely victims of terrorism.

To assume every Muslim is a 'terrorist' in an effort to be 'prudent' and 'careful' is just as hateful and ignorant as being 'prudent' and 'careful' by assuming all African-Americans are 'murderers' and 'thugs.'

Avoid all blacks just to be 'prudent' and 'careful,' assume all gays have AIDS just to be 'prudent' and 'careful,' assume all Hispanics are 'illegal' just to be 'prudent' and 'careful' – in its comprehensive context it's clear to see the stupidity and bigotry of your position.

Yeah and the Muslim you least expect is the one that will kill you. Ask the folks at Ft. Hood.

I work for and with blacks every day. No problem as far as I'm concerned.

Your lack of common sense is astounding. Carry on.

Last edited:

I'm not arguing. I think every American should be wary, concerned and prudent around every Muslim which is what I've said from the beginning.

You, however, are the one who trusts all and thinks everyone is wonderful and Muslims aren't out to kill Americans. You are the one with the problem.

I'm not arguing. I think every American should be wary, concerned and prudent around every Muslim which is what I've said from the beginning.

You, however, are the one who trusts all and thinks everyone is wonderful and Muslims aren't out to kill Americans. You are the one with the problem.

"Muslims" as a body, aren't. Nor are "gun owners" as a whole, despite countless mass shooters; nor are "Jews", "blacks", etc etc etc.

Therein is the fallacy in your (lack of) logic. It's called "Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc". Which is Latin for "they-all-look-alike-to-me hair on fire bullshit".

Last edited:

"Muslims" as a body, aren't. Nor are "gun owners", despite countless mass shooters; nor are "Jews", "blacks", etc etc etc.

Therein is the fallacy in your (lack of) logic. It's called Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc". Which is Latin for "they-all-look-alike-to-me hair on fire bullshit".

Your problem is you think all Muslims are nice.

Oh and let me know when you can tell the difference between a terrorist and a "peaceful" Muslim. I'm sure they look alike. Act alike and blend in until they decide to fulfill their terrorist tendencies.

Get back to me when you can tell the difference. I'm sure loads of folks would like to know.

CLAUDETTE SAID:

Yeah and the Muslim you least expect is the one that will kill you. Ask the folks at Ft. Hood.

I have worked with Muslims every day, daily, for years, in their own countries: a total of over 8 years--daily, hundreds, literally hundreds. "No problem as far as I'm concerned." What you don't know about the reality of who and what Muslims are would fill up a black hole.

CLAUDETTE SAID:

I have worked with Muslims every day, daily, for years, in their own countries: a total of over 8 years--daily, hundreds, literally hundreds. "No problem as far as I'm concerned." What you don't know about the reality of who and what Muslims are would fill up a black hole.

It only takes one terrorist Essy to ruin your day.

Sure hope that ONE never finds you.

CLAUDETTE SAID:

It only takes one terrorist there Essy to ruin your day.

It only takes one guy in the good old USA with a gun and a grudge to ruin your day, fool.

no?

Claudette thinks everything she doesn't understand is 'funny.' Typical response of a drooling idiot.

CLAUDETTE SAID:

It only takes one terrorist there Essy to ruin your day.

It only takes one guy in the good old USA with a gun and a grudge to ruin your day, fool.

Your right. It does. It also only takes on terrorist to ruin lots of days for lots of people.

I'm sure that American tourist in Mali and all the others that were killed there and in Paris would agree.

As for fools?? That would be you. An idiot who thinks all Muslims are wonderful and who seems to have forgotten 9/11 and the millions around the world killed by Muslim terrorists.

A trusting fool. That's you.

Claudette thinks everything she doesn't understand is 'funny.' Typical response of a drooling idiot.

Speaking of drooling idiots??

Why thats you. A drooling, trusting idiot who thinks all Muslims are wonderful until they aren't.

Drool away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back