Friend: Navy yard shooter liberal, supported obama

So what?

He also heard voices and thought he was being controlled by radio waves.

He was clearly mentally ill and politics are irrelevant.

Except that the budget politics of many states meant that funding for mental health has been severely slashed. I suppose we could say welcome to the new reality.

So what?

Except that the budget politics of many states meant that funding for mental health has been severely slashed. I suppose we could say welcome to the new reality.

More proof that liberalism is a mental disease.

This should really thrill Republicans.

They said on the news, statistically, if this keeps happening at the current rate, there will be 14 more mass shootings before Obama leaves office.

election10.jpg

So what?

So you're saying he was a typical maobama supporter disillusioned by his dear leader.

This should really thrill Republicans.

They said on the news, statistically, if this keeps happening at the current rate, there will be 14 more mass shootings before Obama leaves office.

election10.jpg

At least all of you liberals hope so.

Seems to me the only common theme with these shooters is that they're all crazy. So what is the real cause. A gun that repeatedly goes off by itself or a crazy person that's hearing voices and wants to kill people for no particular reason other than to silence the voices?

Well, Australia outlawed assault rifles and have had 0 massacres in 14 years.

Background checks, 10 round limits, and mental health reform would help ...

He used a shotgun. You know. Like the VP recommended people use. This has nothing to do with "assault" rifles.

Forum List

Back