Friggin' Amazing

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Despite assurances from the handwringers, the imminent demise of the world's oil supply - as predicted DECADES ago - has proven more than a bit premature. Known world reserves have more than doubled since the "experts" of the time first sounded the alarm and more seems to be found every year. The same handwringers now warn of our imminent demise at the hands of the hydrocarbons released by - you guessed it - all the oil they said we didn't have. After we shackle all the lawyers, I say we silence all the scientists.

1024px-World_Oil_Reserves_Bill_Bbl_1980-2012.png

Last edited:
"Silence all the scientists"?
rofl.gif

1389452197511.jpg

Better commence ta cleanin' out the see-ment pond there, Jethro.

rofl.gif

You got the joke! Congrats! Who said loony lefties are too stupid to have a sense of humor?
Do you have any words of "wisdom" for the handwringers who decades ago so blithely predicted we'd be out of oil by now?

Last edited:
Read: silence all the Liberals.

Republicans don't believe in Science. Or Education. I know. I'm a Republican.

Aren't you special! I'm a conservative who certainly believes in science but has reservations about some of the Chicken Little pronouncements of scientists.

rofl.gif

You got the joke! Congrats! Who said loony lefties are too stupid to have a sense of humor?
Do you have any words of "wisdom" for the handwringers who decades ago so blithely predicted we'd be out of oil by now?

What do you think -- there's a way to measure that? Like some kind of terrestrial gas gauge?

Ever been driving and think "oh shit I'm gonna run out of gas" but you didn't?

rofl.gif

What do you think -- there's a way to measure that? Like some kind of terrestrial gas gauge?

Evidently you're so busy trying to be funny you failed to comprehend the point of the OP. It isn't that we haven't - as predicted by "experts" - run out of oil, it's that we've more than DOUBLED the known reserves in the past 30 years. Now chew on that before you spit out more of your stupidity.

rofl.gif

Evidently you're so busy trying to be funny you failed to comprehend the point of the OP. It isn't that we haven't - as predicted by "experts" - run out of oil, it's that we've more than DOUBLED the known reserves in the past 30 years. Now chew on that before you spit out more of your stupidity.

That wasn't a joke there, Peewee.

rofl.gif

Humor requires at least a modicum of intelligence, Princess, and you really aren't all that funny. The point remains untouched by you ... that we haven't - as predicted by the "experts" - run out of oil, but rather that we've more than DOUBLED the known reserves in the past 30 years. Some "experts."

climate science is total bullshit..........perpetuated by frauds.

Europe, particularly Germany, cant be importing shale and coal fast enough. Why? Because like everything in life, it always comes down to "costs". The entire world is going to be drilling its asses off in the coming decades.........because it makes sense. Only the k00ks want governments using mega-expensive energy.............but it wont be happening any time soon.

so.................lOsInG sons@!!!!!:boobies::boobies::gay:

You can get ALL the details right here >>>> More Proof the skeptics are WINNING US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Be forewarned........you'll need a good 6 months to read all the links!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

rofl.gif

Humor requires at least a modicum of intelligence, Princess, and you really aren't all that funny. The point remains untouched by you ... that we haven't - as predicted by the "experts" - run out of oil, but rather that we've more than DOUBLED the known reserves in the past 30 years. Some "experts."

What part of "that wasn't a joke" continues to sail over your head there, Shorty?

As I recall the experts claimed we'd run out of oil about the time we'd also freeze to death because of effects of "climate change." But then cc became global warming as more and more oil deposts were discovered and the cow jumped over the moon as it can be hard to follow the lunacy of the left sometimes.

One day about a month ago I thought I was running out of rice.

Then I found more. Had more than I thought.

What a revelation!!!!!! I think I gotta START A THREAD ABOUT IT!!!!!! FRIGGIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!

smh

Forum List

Back