Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

[
Hey Shitforbrains. it was not a MILITARY GRADE WEAPON and there is no such thing as a 100 round CLIP

stupid is as Joeb posts

I say 'clip' because I know it pisses you gun nuts off.

But, yeah, the AR-15 was designed FOR THE MILITARY, so it's a military grade weapon.

we laugh as you demonstrate you are a lying asshole who is ignorant about the facts.
the AR 15 in full auto was moron.

[

No, actually, I really don't. In countries where they don't let average citizens buy guns, they don't have incidents like these.
yeah like Nazi German, Maoist China and Pol Pot's cambodia

Once again, repeating the lie that Nazi Germany had gun control. Uh, no. Hitler actually repealed the Weimer Republic's gun laws. the guy who confiscated all the guns in Germany was my hero, Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Since then, Germany does allow private gun ownership, but it isn't considered a "right", and you have to demonstrate you are a responsible gun owner. As a result, Germany has 250 gun homicides a year compared to our 11,000.

control freaks like you never tell us how you would get the USA to that point
conquered nations have their guns taken away by the conquerors. I bet you have wet dreams of UN thugs seizing american arms? the fact is NO ONE Believes your constant garment soiling complaints about guns is based on your desire for less crime

Well, keep in mind, that Joe, in the past, has referred to the Jews as "pussies" for not "fighting back" against the Nazis. :cuckoo:

Well, apparently they don't always do that . . . obviously.

Perhaps, there was no motion to dismiss b/c certain factions wanted the notoriety.

I'm for the law if there's a compelling reason shown; but honestly, this reeks of lobbyists.

How so? I think it's very reasonable to charge the defense court costs to the ones filing a frivolous suit. I don't see anything unreasonable about that. Maybe the lawyers who take the case should also have to pay. I think it is good because it will hopefully cut down on such lawsuits being brought to the courts, clogging up the system with their stupidity.

Well, let's look at this. The case was clearly frivolous. But okay, now the gun makers know this; and there lawyers know this. What's to stop them from allowing it to go to court just for the sake of racking up charges (and publicity)? I think that's what happened here, tbh. Based upon my supposition, I believe it is very possible that they took advantage of grieving parents.

The second the plaintiff wishes to, they can drop a lawsuit. They might have to pay court costs to get the agreement, but they are NEVER required to continue a case that's a loser. The lawyers are guilty of legal malpractice and they are no doubt bought and paid for by Bloomie and they ultimately will be on the hook.

Malpractice is losing a suit? I'm not seeing that.

Malpractice is pushing a frivolous lawsuit. If a "reasonable person" can determine the suit to be frivolous, a Lawyer is EXPECTED too.

Perhaps, there was no motion to dismiss b/c certain factions wanted the notoriety.

I'm for the law if there's a compelling reason shown; but honestly, this reeks of lobbyists.

How so? I think it's very reasonable to charge the defense court costs to the ones filing a frivolous suit. I don't see anything unreasonable about that. Maybe the lawyers who take the case should also have to pay. I think it is good because it will hopefully cut down on such lawsuits being brought to the courts, clogging up the system with their stupidity.

Well, let's look at this. The case was clearly frivolous. But okay, now the gun makers know this; and there lawyers know this. What's to stop them from allowing it to go to court just for the sake of racking up charges (and publicity)? I think that's what happened here, tbh. Based upon my supposition, I believe it is very possible that they took advantage of grieving parents.

The second the plaintiff wishes to, they can drop a lawsuit. They might have to pay court costs to get the agreement, but they are NEVER required to continue a case that's a loser. The lawyers are guilty of legal malpractice and they are no doubt bought and paid for by Bloomie and they ultimately will be on the hook.

Malpractice is losing a suit? I'm not seeing that.

Malpractice is pushing a frivolous lawsuit. If a "reasonable person" can determine the suit to be frivolous, a Lawyer is EXPECTED too.

Indeed.

[Q

Just because you hate guns does not mean someone will go to prison after following the letter of the law. You expect a clerk at a gun store to make a psychological evaluation based on hair color. Utterly ridiculous.

Guy, did you see Holmes at his arraignment? Are you really telling me that a gun store employee couldn't tell that guy was nuts?

[Q

Just because you hate guns does not mean someone will go to prison after following the letter of the law. You expect a clerk at a gun store to make a psychological evaluation based on hair color. Utterly ridiculous.

Guy, did you see Holmes at his arraignment? Are you really telling me that a gun store employee couldn't tell that guy was nuts?
To the best of my knowledge the store owner is not a licensed practicing psychiatrist.......
And you're telling us you can spot a crazy just by looking at them or talking with them for a few minutes........
How about this guy? Look nuts to you?

attachment.php

This one's gotta be nuts, right?

Best-Funky-Hair-Dye-For-Men.jpg

Joeb Shows his true colors-guns should be banned. he lies about what the gun industry does because he really wants NO ONE to be able to own a gun while freedom loving americans realize WE NEED GUNS in case assholes like JOEB get into power and want to use MEN WITH GUNS to oppress gun owners

Guy, big corporations took your freedom a long time ago. Clinging to your gun and your bible doesn't change.

[Q

Guy, do you know for a fact that is what he looked like in the gun shop?? Holmes is looking for an insanity plea. Of course he looked crazy.

To the best of my knowledge the store owner is not a licensed practicing psychiatrist.......
And you're telling us you can spot a crazy just by looking at them or talking with them for a few minutes........

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Again, everyone in the Jokers' life knew he was nuts...except his gun dealer?

But I'd hang that gun dealer even if I thought he was totally innocent, because it will make the next one think twice.

Yeah, sure, whatever.

But I'd hang that gun dealer even if I thought he was totally innocent, because it will make the next one think twice.

No you wouldn't. YOU wouldn't hang anyone. You want the gov't to do it for you.

You want the gun dealers hung but the mental health professionals get a free pass. You are the insane one.

Yeah, sure, whatever.

His gun dealer knew him on a daily personal level.......?
Of course you're violate an innocent persons civil rights, as long as it suited your sociopolitical outlook........
You're not related to Joseph McCarthy are you?

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Of course you're violate an innocent persons civil rights, as long as it suited your sociopolitical outlook........

Even the other anti-gun nuts think JoeyB's ideas are crazy.

And his ideology is worse than Joe McCarthy ever THOUGHT about being.

[Q

Oh, gee, Holmes was staging a performance for the judge and potential jury members..."see, look at me! I'm crazy! Crazy I tell you! Find me not guilty because I'm crazy!" And look at that, joeb is so dumb he fell for it. Works every time!

You want the gun dealers hung but the mental health professionals get a free pass. You are the insane one.

Insanity is giving a crazy person a military grade weapon because 250 years ago, some slave-rapist couldn't write a militia amendment properly.

Since it is next to impossible to commit the insane, I really don't put this on the MH professionals. I put it on the gun dealers.

Oh, gee, Holmes was staging a performance for the judge and potential jury members..."see, look at me! I'm crazy! Crazy I tell you! Find me not guilty because I'm crazy!" And look at that, joeb is so dumb he fell for it. Works every time!

I don't think it's an "act". The guy really does think he's a psychotic clown from a comic book. But I'm sure you can explain what his "devious" plan was.

Uh, no, guy, he doesn't have a civil right to a business. He should be responsible for the consequences of this business's actions.

I'm not seeing a world where giving a guy who thinks he's the Joker a machine gun with a 100 round magazine is ever a good idea.

Uh, no, guy, he doesn't have a civil right to a business. He should be responsible for the consequences of this business's actions.

I'm not seeing a world where giving a guy who thinks he's the Joker a machine gun with a 100 round magazine is ever a good idea.

No one gave a guy who thinks he is the Joker a machine gun. .. there was no machine gun involved at all. The suit was against internet suppliers of ammo and accesories. The dealers never met Holmes in person whatsoever. ..

This was a lawsuit orchestrated for political purposes by the Brady Campaign which is increasingly losing its position as the most influential gun control group in the USA-- being out spent by Bloombergs astroturf organizations. They have turned their attention to litigation in an attempt to make a big splash with high profile headlines. They badly misjudged the law. I hope the Brady Campaign pays the bill instead of these poor parents who were used as pawns by Brady's attorneys.

Insanity is giving a crazy person a military grade weapon because 250 years ago, some slave-rapist couldn't write a militia amendment properly.

Since it is next to impossible to commit the insane, I really don't put this on the MH professionals. I put it on the gun dealers.

Yeah, we know you put it on the gun dealers. You will have an easier time just making all guns illegal than to send someone to prison for following the law to the letter and for doing something for which they had federal approval.

Yeah, we know you put it on the gun dealers. You will have an easier time just making all guns illegal than to send someone to prison for following the law to the letter and for doing something for which they had federal approval.

The old saying is, you can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

If you guys think you are in the right, you should welcome the your day in court.

Forum List

Back