Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

as usual that is an idiotic comment. I am very wealthy mainly because of say my ancestors buying up lots of PG stock. You are afraid of honest people being armed

why? do you engage in activity that would justify someone capping your ass?

I'm afraid of crazy people who talk about their desire to shoot people being armed. Just like you've said more than few times on this thread.

I can kind of see why you'd be terrified of psych tests for gun ownership. You answer on the Rorschach test is probably "Someone dun gettin' his brains blown out!"

do you understand that a bolt action single shot rifle is "military grade"

and the AR15 as bought by Holmes has NEVER Been

stop voiding your garments over guns

I had M-16's in my arms vault that were marked as "AR-15". (They were the first batches that were delivered to the Army back in the day.)

12 people are dead because the gun industry sold Joke Holmes a gun. I honestly worry about your lack of concern about that. Makes me wonder about your humanity.

The AR-15 is not and never has been a "military grade" weapon is is not employed by any modern military force in the world as its primary battle weapon because they prefer fully automatic weapons or weapons capable of burst fire, like the M-16.

205 years ago some slave-rapist did write a militia amendment properly... it read:

Uh, no, they didn't.

And the AR-15 was designed for the Army. It NEVER should have been introduced into civilian hands.

won't survive a motion for a directed verdict after the plaintiff's case is presented

in fact it won't survive a motion to quash the indictment

and any DA who even tries to bring that sort of case should be hung for treason

Man, just pissing yourself at the thought the Gun Industry might face the music in court.

again, put a few autopsy photos and crying moms on the stand. Problem solved.

Nope it makes it plainly frivolous and subject to sanctions as there was no reason for the online seller to suspect anything was amiss. It was also going against significant legal precedent against them. The Brady Campaign was the primary mover of this lawsuit and I hope the judge makes them pay the lawyer fees rather than the parents.

If the Gun Industry was acting responsibly, you might have a point.

It doesn't. It's goal is to put as many guns out there to scare everyone else into wanting them.

And much like we needed lawsuits to finally put the Tobacco Industry into its place, we need to do the same to the gun industry. A few multi-million dollar judgements will do nicely.

There was no way the dealer could have known his mental status. Obviously, if it were you trying to purchase a weapon, that would be a different story. You are stark raving mad.

There were a bunch of ways to tell his mental status.

It's the same way employers don't hire crazy people. They ask for references- Acquaintences, jobs, schools.

Fact was, they didn't BOTHER to find out his mental state. The thought he was just a really big Heath Ledger fan or something.

as usual that is an idiotic comment. I am very wealthy mainly because of say my ancestors buying up lots of PG stock. You are afraid of honest people being armed

why? do you engage in activity that would justify someone capping your ass?

I'm afraid of crazy people who talk about their desire to shoot people being armed. Just like you've said more than few times on this thread.

I can kind of see why you'd be terrified of psych tests for gun ownership. You answer on the Rorschach test is probably "Someone dun gettin' his brains blown out!"

do you understand that a bolt action single shot rifle is "military grade"

and the AR15 as bought by Holmes has NEVER Been

stop voiding your garments over guns

I had M-16's in my arms vault that were marked as "AR-15". (They were the first batches that were delivered to the Army back in the day.)

12 people are dead because the gun industry sold Joke Holmes a gun. I honestly worry about your lack of concern about that. Makes me wonder about your humanity.

Well, that's a lie. The very first AR-15's were delivered to the USAF, and yes they were marked AR-15, but you ignore the follow up designation, which is also on the rifle, that being MODEL 614. A very rare variant. I owned one years ago. They were Select fire-full auto weapons.

Pictured below is an example.

AR%252520Model%252520614%252520w.o%252520SN.JPG

Nope it makes it plainly frivolous and subject to sanctions as there was no reason for the online seller to suspect anything was amiss. It was also going against significant legal precedent against them. The Brady Campaign was the primary mover of this lawsuit and I hope the judge makes them pay the lawyer fees rather than the parents.

If the Gun Industry was acting responsibly, you might have a point.

It doesn't. It's goal is to put as many guns out there to scare everyone else into wanting them.

And much like we needed lawsuits to finally put the Tobacco Industry into its place, we need to do the same to the gun industry. A few multi-million dollar judgements will do nicely.

The "Gun Industry" is the most responsible industry out there. They are THE most heavily regulated industry on the planet having to negotiate a series of City, County, State, Federal, and UN laws. You are simply a blithering idiot when you ignore those very real facts. There are already 20,000 gun control laws on the books here in this country. The States with the fewest gun laws also enjoy the lowest rates of gun violence.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Gun laws only empower the criminals. They know it. Politicians know, and so do you. You don't give a flying fuck about innocent people being harmed by violent gangs. No you want to disarm the law abiding to make the violent behavior of the criminal element of this country safer....for the criminals.

Well, that's a lie. The very first AR-15's were delivered to the USAF, and yes they were marked AR-15, but you ignore the follow up designation, which is also on the rifle, that being MODEL 614. A very rare variant. I owned one years ago. They were Select fire-full auto weapons.

Yes, that's what we had. You are proving my point. the AR-15 was a military weapon desgined for the military.

The "Gun Industry" is the most responsible industry out there. They are THE most heavily regulated industry on the planet having to negotiate a series of City, County, State, Federal, and UN laws. You are simply a blithering idiot when you ignore those very real facts. There are already 20,000 gun control laws on the books here in this country. The States with the fewest gun laws also enjoy the lowest rates of gun violence.

So many fallacies in that statement. First, 20k laws usually include things like "Don't shoot your gun in the air in a residential neighborhood", something that wouldn't be an issue in a sane country where civilians aren't allowed to own guns to start with.

Second, Texas has a higher gun violence rate than most of the country. So does Arizona. They have the most lax gun laws in the country.

Gun laws only empower the criminals. They know it. Politicians know, and so do you. You don't give a flying fuck about innocent people being harmed by violent gangs. No you want to disarm the law abiding to make the violent behavior of the criminal element of this country safer....for the criminals.

Germany- Japan- Australia - the United Kingdom- France - Italy - All have very strict gun laws and they have VASTLY lower crime rates than we do.

And most gun deaths are suicides, accidents or domestic arguments gone wrong. IN fact, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention cited that there were only 2014 "gang related" homicides in 2010 and only 1824 in 2011.

Now, going to be REALLY generous and assume all 1824 of those gang homicides were done with guns and not knives and clubs and fists. Fact is in 2011, we had 11,101 gun homicides. SOOOO really, gang related homicides were only 16% of gun homicides even if they were all committed with guns, which they probably weren't. There were a total of 16,000 homicides in 2011, so gang violence only made up 11% of all homicides.

More Gangs Fewer Gang Homicides

Sorry, man, most gun deaths are those 'law abiding' gun owners killing themselves or their loved ones.

Yes, that's what we had. You are proving my point. the AR-15 was a military weapon desgined for the military.

So many fallacies in that statement. First, 20k laws usually include things like "Don't shoot your gun in the air in a residential neighborhood", something that wouldn't be an issue in a sane country where civilians aren't allowed to own guns to start with.

Second, Texas has a higher gun violence rate than most of the country. So does Arizona. They have the most lax gun laws in the country.

Germany- Japan- Australia - the United Kingdom- France - Italy - All have very strict gun laws and they have VASTLY lower crime rates than we do.

And most gun deaths are suicides, accidents or domestic arguments gone wrong. IN fact, the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention cited that there were only 2014 "gang related" homicides in 2010 and only 1824 in 2011.

Now, going to be REALLY generous and assume all 1824 of those gang homicides were done with guns and not knives and clubs and fists. Fact is in 2011, we had 11,101 gun homicides. SOOOO really, gang related homicides were only 16% of gun homicides even if they were all committed with guns, which they probably weren't. There were a total of 16,000 homicides in 2011, so gang violence only made up 11% of all homicides.

Sorry, man, most gun deaths are those 'law abiding' gun owners killing themselves or their loved ones.

No, I'm just proving that I know a hell of a lot more about weaponry than you do. It is not a AR-15, it IS a AR-15 Model 614. TWO entirely different weapons, they merely look alike. But they have different functionality.

No, I'm just proving that I know a hell of a lot more about weaponry than you do. It is not a AR-15, it IS a AR-15 Model 614. TWO entirely different weapons, they merely look alike. But they have different functionality.

Guy, my MOS in the Army was 76Y, which is Armorer/Supply NCO.

You are evading the point. the AR-15 and M16 are the same weapon. The only difference is that the one Joker Holmes got couldn't fire full auto.

It was still good enough for him to kill 12 people and injure 70 others.

Which doesn't seem to bother you for some reason....

won't survive a motion for a directed verdict after the plaintiff's case is presented

in fact it won't survive a motion to quash the indictment

and any DA who even tries to bring that sort of case should be hung for treason

Man, just pissing yourself at the thought the Gun Industry might face the music in court.

again, put a few autopsy photos and crying moms on the stand. Problem solved.

It will never happen. Sure, you want the emotional touch. I can see why. You have no logical reason to send the gun dealer to jail. But the laws in this country are sorta against what your plan.

Guy, my MOS in the Army was 76Y, which is Armorer/Supply NCO.

You are evading the point. the AR-15 and M16 are the same weapon. The only difference is that the one Joker Holmes got couldn't fire full auto.

It was still good enough for him to kill 12 people and injure 70 others.

Which doesn't seem to bother you for some reason....

They are? There is a part in the AR-15 that will work in both the 15 and the 16, but the same part from an M-16 WILL NOT WORK IN A AR-15. What is that part? And BTW it is critical to operation.

As far as Holmes go's, it bothers me that you wish to make it easier for assholes to murder mass quantities of people. Here you go, gun control paradise. How did that work out for the victims?

77 dead in a country where guns are very heavily regulated.

2011 Norway attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

And the best fact of all, that more than 99.9% of the legal gun owners in the US were not involved in any murder.

It will never happen. Sure, you want the emotional touch. I can see why. You have no logical reason to send the gun dealer to jail. But the laws in this country are sorta against what your plan.

I have a very logical reason-

He's part of an industry that profits off of death and misery.

Just like when they took Big Tobacco to court, and found out that they were intentionally spiking the cigarettes with nicotine and marketting them to kiddies.

I'd like to shake out the whole gun industry, all their internal memos, and see what falls out.

There was no way the dealer could have known his mental status. Obviously, if it were you trying to purchase a weapon, that would be a different story. You are stark raving mad.

There were a bunch of ways to tell his mental status.

It's the same way employers don't hire crazy people. They ask for references- Acquaintences, jobs, schools.

Fact was, they didn't BOTHER to find out his mental state. The thought he was just a really big Heath Ledger fan or something.

I think you are a crazy person. You approach this issue as if you are a child and don't know any better, aren't familiar with the constitution or our rights outlined in it.

Acquaintances, jobs and schools what exactly? The point being, if he does NOT have a criminal record then his rights cannot be infringed upon by the government!

They are? There is a part in the AR-15 that will work in both the 15 and the 16, but the same part from an AR-15 WILL NOT WORK IN A AR-15. What is that part? And BTW it is critical to operation.

Did you mean won't work in an M16?

I'll admit, I've never seen the inside of a civilian AR15. I'm sure it has something to do with the sear adaptor. I haven't taken and M16 apart in 23 years and frankly, have no desire to.

You are avoiding the point, aren't you buddie? Point was, except for the full auto feature, an AR15 still fires the same .223 round an M16 does, which will have the same devastating effect when it hits a human being an M16 does.

And 82 people were killed or injured by Holmes, which you apparently think is just peachy. Let's not hold anyone accountable for making that weapons available to him. .

They are? There is a part in the AR-15 that will work in both the 15 and the 16, but the same part from an AR-15 WILL NOT WORK IN A AR-15. What is that part? And BTW it is critical to operation.

Did you mean won't work in an M16?

I'll admit, I've never seen the inside of a civilian AR15. I'm sure it has something to do with the sear adaptor. I haven't taken and M16 apart in 23 years and frankly, have no desire to.

You are avoiding the point, aren't you buddie? Point was, except for the full auto feature, an AR15 still fires the same .223 round an M16 does, which will have the same devastating effect when it hits a human being an M16 does.

And 82 people were killed or injured by Holmes, which you apparently think is just peachy. Let's not hold anyone accountable for making that weapons available to him. .

If you had ever been an armorer you would KNOW the part immediately. Thus you are not what you claim. Also, there is no such thing as a "sear adaptor" where the hell do you idiots come up with these terms?

Funny how you claim to have the emotional high ground when Norway witnessed far worse carnage and guns are denied to the average person there. Blows the crap out of your "if we ban them, gun crime won't happen meme".

The only thing that gun control has ever done is make it easier for criminals to commit crimes, and for progressive governments to murder tens of millions of people. Those ARE the effect of gun control.

I think you are a crazy person. You approach this issue as if you are a child and don't know any better, aren't familiar with the constitution or our rights outlined in it.

Acquaintances, jobs and schools what exactly? The point being, if he does NOT have a criminal record then his rights cannot be infringed upon by the government!

Well, honey, you are the one who comes off as unbalanced, probably because you caught the school nerd in your underwear drawer once or something.

This is a very simple issue. We shouldn't give weapons of war to crazy people. This is not the least bit complicated. And even the constitution says "Well Regulated Militia". Well, I think well-regulated means, "Guy doesn't think he's a psychotic clown from a comic book!" I'm sure there's a regulation for that.

In fact, I had to write up a troop in my squad once because he had a hickey on his neck. I'm sure there'd have been hell to pay if he showed up with orange hair.

I have a very logical reason-

He's part of an industry that profits off of death and misery.

Just like when they took Big Tobacco to court, and found out that they were intentionally spiking the cigarettes with nicotine and marketting them to kiddies.

I'd like to shake out the whole gun industry, all their internal memos, and see what falls out.

What they got the tobacco industry on is different than what you want to get the gun industry for.

But why not go that route. If a smoker develops lung cancer, he should be able to prosecute every convenience store clerk and send them to jail. Every truck driver who hauled cigarettes can also be sent to prison. And the tobacco companies can be sent up too.

If you had ever been an armorer you would KNOW the part immediately. Thus you are not what you claim. Also, there is no such thing as a "sear adaptor" where the hell do you idiots come up with these terms?

That's what we called them. and, yeah, I was an armorer and a supply sergeant, thanks for asking.

Admitably, I never had your fetish for guns. I will give you that.

Forum List

Back