From the outside looking in the response to Sandy doesn't look any different than

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

Brownie's FEMA (and the rest of Bush's Federal Gov't, for that matter) didn't get any aid to NO for four full days.

BLAME BLANCO AND NAGIN for that

The response to Katrina. Just watching the news makes me so thankful I don't live along the coasts.

Obama seems as absent as Bush was. Determining if that's a bad thing or not is up to the eye of the beholder.

Brownie's FEMA (and the rest of Bush's Federal Gov't, for that matter) didn't get any aid to NO for four full days.

The Coast Guard isn't federal anymore?

BLAME BLANCO AND NAGIN for that

How is it their fault that the Federal Gov't couldn't manage to get to NO for four days?

So your just going to pretend Bush did a great job in Katrina?

who the hell do you think you fool with such stupidity?

Absent?

Didn't you just start a thread complaining about Obama doing a flyover with Christie?

This is what happens when people let republican liars and hacks do their "thinking" for them. :lol: I listened to limbaugh this afternoon and hannity for an hour and this is their new plan of "attack".

omg, you and your obsession with Hannity and Limbaugh..You sound stupid when you go around accusing people of that when they probably DON'T EVEN listen to either..
now go take that chill friggen pill...Your dear leader is not a hero, just a man passing out taxpayers monies

It's not an obsession, I'm just pointing out what they were saying. They most certainly do listen, I don't care if they deny it. Everything these clowns are saying, is almost verbatim what the other two clowns shows were that day.

Experiencing this from the inside things are going as best they can. I lose power everyday and have to clear 4 40-50 foot (12-15M) trees so far. However, I am very fortunate that I have the wherewithal to do so. There was a buck at my living room window looking in yesterday (that was cool). It takes time and people have been patient and very positive.

I wish you the best, I have family in Flushing (they are fine), Bronx (no power), Long Island (eastern) no power, and Englewood, NJ (they are fine).

Absent?

Didn't you just start a thread complaining about Obama doing a flyover with Christie?

This is what happens when people let republican liars and hacks do their "thinking" for them. :lol: I listened to limbaugh this afternoon and hannity for an hour and this is their new plan of "attack".

I haven't listened to either since the storm hit buddy. So maybe, just maybe its just the reality that we are presented with. So many were so obsessed with blaming Bush that it never occured to them that for the most part he probably did what he could. And now that you've set the bar so low Obama keeps clothes lining himself at your expense.

Show me where I knocked Bush. Your "complaint" is an EXACT template from limbaugh and hannity. Anyone honest person who listens to them can tell you this. Their arguments and templates are juvenile and DISHONEST, your post and thread has followed suit. I haven't set any bar.

So your just going to pretend Bush did a great job in Katrina?

who the hell do you think you fool with such stupidity?

No, I am going to say that the federal government did a bad job with Katrina, and that they are living down to my expectations and doing a bad job now.

it took Bush just under 3 weeks to get any sort of substantial National guard numbers at ground zero. Obama had National guard men an women on site with in hours of the storms passing.

this is one example of the Govt doing good by its own people. This fact scares the fuck out of the Republican party.

My daughter and her family are victims of this storm. They have yet to see the National Guard, NYPD, NYFD, FEMA, Red Cross or any agencies in Broad Channel NY, where 20 homes burned and all the homes there were flooded out many totally destroyed. They have no shelter, or food. Oblamer got his photo-op in Jersey and took off and FEMA is really nowhere to be found. I've told her to come stay with us, yet I live over 200 miles from her and she says both her she says she needs to go to work on Monday. My daughter is lucky enough to be able to have found shelter with family but for how long?

I'm so sorry. Wish I could make it better for her and you. No one really understands how much moms worry about their kids.

Forum List

Back