From World War 3 To The Age of Peace (2006-2012)

So the bankers steal from the Government, and then the Government turns around and steals from the people. Who do you think is getting screwed in this process? We are - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

What's worse is that -- now catch your breath -- there isn't enough Gold left in Fort Knox to back up our money and debts!! In other words, the GOLD STANDARD that our financial system was based upon is now an illusion!

So this means that we pretty much can't convert any more of our money into Gold -- only other currency. Which means that the entire underlying basis for our money is now a lie -- a sham. The Federal Reserve has become so arrogant that they are a literal MONEY MAKING MACHINE, creating currency out of thin air!

So thats where the Fed gets their money. They literally make it; then lend it to us so that they can make even MORE money!

William Grieder, former assistant managing editor of the Washington Post, wrote a book in 1987 entitled, Secrets of the Temple: How the Federal Reserve Runs the Country that details how the Controllers have conditioned us to accept this absurd situation.

"To modern minds" he writes, "it seemed bizarre to think of the Federal Reserve as a religious institution. Yet the conspiracy theorists, in their own demented way, were onto something real and significant. The Fed did also function in the realm of religion. Its mysterious powers of money creation, inherited from priestly forebears, shielded a complex bundle of social and psychological meanings. With its own form of secret incantation, The Federal Reserve presided over awesome social ritual, transactions so powerful and frightening they seemed to lie beyond common understanding."

Grieder continues, "Above all, money was a function of faith. It required complicit and universal social consent that was indeed mysterious. To create money and use it, each one must believe, and everyone must believe. Only then did worthless pieces of paper take on value."

Don't people get it? Money has become an illusion. Why? Because the Gold Standard upon which our money is supposed to be based has been eliminated. There just isn't enough gold left in Fort Knox. Now, money really IS only paper!!! In the past, money was supposed to represent something of tangible value. Now it's simply paper!

Taken one step further, many of us don't even use paper money anymore. Many places of employment directly deposit their employee's paychecks into the bank. Once the money is there, when bill time comes around, the person in question can write out a stack of checks to pay them. When they need gasoline many people use a debit card; or for groceries they use a credit card. People are even going out to dinner on Friday nights, and charging the tab on their "Diner's card". But what about the tip? They simply scribble in the amount at the bottom of the check.

During that whole process, so far, that person hasn't spent a single dollar bill. Then, if you bring electronic banking into the picture, we've virtually eliminated the use for money. And so what is going to happen when encoded microchips are implanted into the backs of our hands?

In essence, money has become nothing more than an illusion -- an electronic figure or amount on a computer screen. That's it! As time goes on, we have an increasing tendency toward being sucked into this "Wizard of Oz" vortex of unreality.

Think about it though guys.

Americans as a whole are carrying more personal debt than at any other time in history. And our Government keeps going further and further into the hole, with almost no hope of ever crawling out.

But we have less and less actual MONEY! We are being enslaved by the debt of electronic blips on a computer screen! And 70% of the banks that control this debt via the Federal Reserve exist in foreign countries!

What is going on? As author William Bramley says, "The result of this whole system is MASSIVE debt at every level of society."

We're being manipulated in a sickening way, folks, and the people who are doing it are using the ILLUSION of money as their control device. I hate to say it, but if we allow things to keep going as they are, the situation will only get worse. Our only hope...ONLY HOPE.....is to immediately take drastic action and remedy this crime.

Think about it though guys.

Americans as a whole are carrying more personal debt than at any other time in history. And our Government keeps going further and further into the hole, with almost no hope of ever crawling out.

But we have less and less actual MONEY! We are being enslaved by the debt of electronic blips on a computer screen! And 70% of the banks that control this debt via the Federal Reserve exist in foreign countries!

What is going on? As author William Bramley says, "The result of this whole system is MASSIVE debt at every level of society."

We're being manipulated in a sickening way, folks, and the people who are doing it are using the ILLUSION of money as their control device. I hate to say it, but if we allow things to keep going as they are, the situation will only get worse. Our only hope...ONLY HOPE.....is to immediately take drastic action and remedy this crime.

Think abou† it Nuclear Win†er, in the next 2 months, it's very probable that it will get below freezing and snow in both the Midwest and Northeast. If I were a bet†ing person, I'd wager on it.

Kathianne,

Your statement has nothing to do with, and is entirely out of context, for what I am posting about relating to our countries money situation.

It's a grim situation. The outlook is NOT SO GOOD.

Any of your thoughts on that subject just might just help.

Kathianne,

Your statement has nothing to do with, and is entirely out of context, for what I am posting about relating to our countries money situation.

Ya think? And your post have to do with what?

Kathianne,

Forget it ----She's having one of those moods.;)

Kathianne,

Money is nothing more than a way of keeping score - it has no more intrinsic value than notches on a stick or binary on/off states in a computer memory bank. The productivity of a people is where true wealth lies.

Money keeps track of that productivity and allows the facile transfer of that productivity. The central banks that print currency and lend it at interest are the prime culprits.

This money that was created from nothing is lent out. But at a later time, the central bankers end up owning the entire productivity of nations. There can be little doubt that foreign debt is the way the international bankers drain the wealth from nations or that the IMF is the greatest legalized racket on the planet.

If we eliminate the FED and uphold the Constitution, we could balance the budget and cut personal income tax to almost nothing. In Congressional hearings on September 30, 1941, FED Chairman Eccles basicly admitted that the FED creates new money from thin air (printing press), and loans it back to us at interest. On June 6, 1960, FED President Mr. Allen admitted essentially the same thing. If you or I did this we would go to jail.

It is time to abolish the FED! Tell your friends the truth and win America back. We don't even need to buy back the FED. We only need to print money the way the Constitution requires, not the new proposed international money. We need to keep our sovereignty and print real U.S. money.

Here are some very interesting things about the future that might relate to China's attacks in 2006 (the attacks which could start World War 3).

The Bible code has these predictions for 2006 and Japan:

The words "Great Earthquake" and "Japan" appear in the Bible Code next to the year "2006".

Next to the year "2006" appear the words "Economic Collapse" along with "Fire" and "Earthquake struck Japan".

The reason why these two predictions are so important for the future is because Japan is currently the only other country in on the Eastern side of the world that can even begin to compete with China for control of the Pacific Market.

But here's where I see China making it's move. The two predictions above state that there will be a Great Earthquake in Japan in 2006, right? Well, that would be a perfect opportunity for China to makes it move for dominance over the Pacific Market. And China would do it militarily.

The other prediction above states that Japan's economy will "collapse" as a result of the Earthquake. Again, another perfect time for China to attack. I see this as the time when China would be most likely to show it's true colors.

China and Japan don't really like eachother, lets face it. Their wars with eachother go all the way back to the days of the Mongolian Empire and the attacks on the Japanese Island. They are in total competition with eachother for control of that part of the world.

So....If Japan's economy and civilization was to be even partially destroyed by a Major Earthquake in 2006, then China would not hesitate to take that to it's advantage for world conquest. The Chinese are growing faster than anyone, and this prediction is a grave sign of things to come.

If this Earthquake does strike Japan in 2006, I am willing to bet that it will be the moment when China will start to trigger the War. And I believe that it will do so anytime between 2006-2009.

If China tries to screw up Asia with its shitty PLA , its Dong Feng ICBM 's and Communist influence India will do everything in its might to stop it (Yes! Even send in a missile into Beijing ). China may be growing faster economically and militarily but so is India. Maybe not as fast as the Red Dragon but we certainly have the military might to stop Chinese advance into Asia. Let me remind you that India has still not forgotten 1962 when the Communists attacked us and stole our territory (even if it was a bit of ice). There is a huge board in the mess hall of the Indian Northern Army Headquarters that says" India shall regain every inch of its lost sacred sovereign soil back from the Chinese !". And I am telling you WE mean it! Even if it means disintegrating our economy we will fight the Communists till the end IF the scenario which you menationed happens! I know it sounds suicidal but India also has nukes which it can use rightfully at the time of war i.e IF the other nation fires one at us(And knowing China they will. Please refer to their military policy on this issue.It says in the time of war China will cripple the enemy with one blow:-swift and lethal (ziming daji).Now what the hell is that supposed to mean please do find out).

Akshay

Kathianne,

Just in case you've missed the obvious, nobody gives a shit about your 53 pages of doomsday moonbatism. You aren't debating anything, just preaching nonsense. A complete waste of bandwidth.

If China tries to screw up Asia with its shitty PLA , its Dong Feng ICBM 's and Communist influence India will do everything in its might to stop it (Yes! Even send in a missile into Beijing ). China may be growing faster economically and militarily but so is India. Maybe not as fast as the Red Dragon but we certainly have the military might to stop Chinese advance into Asia. Let me remind you that India has still not forgotten 1962 when the Communists attacked us and stole our territory (even if it was a bit of ice). There is a huge board in the mess hall of the Indian Northern Army Headquarters that says" India shall regain every inch of its lost sacred sovereign soil back from the Chinese !". And I am telling you WE mean it! Even if it means disintegrating our economy we will fight the Communists till the end IF the scenario which you menationed happens! I know it sounds suicidal but India also has nukes which it can use rightfully at the time of war i.e IF the other nation fires one at us(And knowing China they will. Please refer to their military policy on this issue.It says in the time of war China will cripple the enemy with one blow:-swift and lethal (ziming daji).Now what the hell is that supposed to mean please do find out).

Akshay

Yeah very interesting.

I think China is acting very strange to say the least. As we speak. Almost as if they are just waiting.....watching....preying....

If you think about it. Every time we ask China to get serious they refuse when it comes to problems like North Korea and Iran. These are the two countries that have been prophesized to be involved in World War 3 and who will be China's allies.

So it makes no surprise to me why China would continuously allow for Iran and North Korea to pretty much get away with murder. Why not? China will need them when the time comes.

Keep in mind, I hope World War 3 doesn't happen as has been predicted. I hope it doesn't happen at all. I hope the people of China are able to overthrow their Government and that Iran and North Korea will dissolve their Nuclear Programs before the shit really begins to hit the fan.

However, that seems very unlikely to happen given the way things are going right now. And since I believe in prophecy, and I have been provided with these prophecies, I feel that if World War 3 takes center stage on the World, that now we will all have a much better idea of how it will unfold.

That is, of course, for those who choose to believe in them.

Akshay

India should be our ally in the region. Not pakistan, fuck pakistan, they're practically the enemy. We just lie to ourselves, and musharaff lies to us too. We seem to enjoy it. I was embarrassed when we admonished india for testing.

Abraham Lincoln said shortly before being re-elected to his second term:

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of my Country; corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed."

Senator George W. Malone (to Congress in 1962):

"I believe that if the people of this nation fully understood what Congress has done to them over the past 49 years, they would move on Washington, they would not wait for an election....it adds up to a preconceived plan to destroy the economic and social independence of the United States."

Congressman William E. Simon (In a speech to the House of Representatives on the problems of the Federal Reserve System, April 30, 1976):

"I hear no one addressing this danger. Congress does not discuss it. The press does not discuss it. Look around us - the press isn't even here! The people do not discuss it - they are unaware of it. No counter-force in America is being mobilized to fight this danger. The battle is being lost, and not a shot is being fired."

Congressman Wright Patman (Chairman, House Banking & Currency Committee):

"In the United States we have, in effect, two governments...We have the duly Constitutional government...then we have an independent, uncontrolled and uncoordinated government in the Federal Reserve System operating the money powers which are reserved to Congress by the Constitution."

Congressman Wright Patman (May 5, 1975):

"In its sixty-year history, the Federal Reserve System has never been subjected to a complete, independent audit, and it is the only important agency that refuses to consent to an audit by the Congressional agency, the General Accounting Office."

Senator Barry Goldwater:

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international moneylenders. The bankers want it that way."

President Andrew Jackson (1833, to the shadow banking moguls):

"You are a den of thieves -- vipers. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out!"

President Andrew Jackson:

"If Cogress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given to them to use by themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations."

Gary Allen (None Dare Call It Conspiracy):

"Using a central bank to create alternate periods of inflation, deflation, and thus whipsawing the public for vast profits, has been worked out by the international bankers to an exact science."

Forum List

Back