Front page and above the crease, yesterday's march makes history

It just wasn't as much of a big deal as the democrats want you to believe.

Report: March For Our Lives Crowd Count Well Below Expected And Initial Reports

Around 200,000 people attended the March For Our Lives gun control event in Washington, D.C. Saturday afternoon, CBS News reported.

The number is well below the 500,000 number organizers of the event expected and 600,000 less than initially reported by many news outlets immediately following the celebrity-fueled march and rally.

At 200 thousand it was pretty paltry.

Both the Washington Post and New York Times.

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577
. BREAKING NEWS: Ultra Leftist rags give front page cover to Leftist organized protest against 2nd Amendment Freedom. US population unimpressed and not surprised.

Holler if you need a list! :D

Ryan Knight #BlueWave2018 ‏ @ProudResister
#MarchForOurLives and the Women’s March were both bigger than Donald Trump’s inauguration. More people care about ending gun violence and fighting for women’s rights than a fake billionaire who conspired with Russia. There is hope for America, after all.

12:56 PM - 25 Mar 2018

That crowd is what will cause Trump’s head to explode.
This will cause the heads of gun fetishists to explode. The majority of both parties favor increased gun restrictions.
Poll: Majorities Of Both Parties Favor Increased Gun Restrictions
Lip service. Even most democrats won't vote against the NRA.

It just wasn't as much of a big deal as the democrats want you to believe.

Report: March For Our Lives Crowd Count Well Below Expected And Initial Reports

Around 200,000 people attended the March For Our Lives gun control event in Washington, D.C. Saturday afternoon, CBS News reported.

The number is well below the 500,000 number organizers of the event expected and 600,000 less than initially reported by many news outlets immediately following the celebrity-fueled march and rally.

At 200 thousand it was pretty paltry.
Not as paltry as the crowd who showed up to watch the inauguration of orange Jesus.

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577
It's definitely a big deal, but it will accomplish absolutely nothing.
Also:
Perspective | School shootings are extraordinarily rare. Why is fear of them driving policy?

" it will accomplish absolutely nothing."

I disagree.
The kids marching don't even have a clear outline for what sort of policy they want implemented. Take all guns? Ban bump stocks? Ban "semi-automatic assault rifles"? What are they going to accomplish, i'm curious.

If you don’t believe most everyone can see it for what it was, well, I feel sorry for you.
giphy.gif

View attachment 184577

View attachment 184577

Anti-Gun Day also had teenage pro-gun protests. Snowflakes should get real.

@brycetache, Twitter

Just rewatched @Emma4Change ‘s brilliant speech and I’m certain - absolutely certain - that she and every young adult who marched yesterday are going to do more than change gun law. They will change everything. Everything.

Yep - I love Emma .. following her now on the Twit along with several others.

Parkland survivor Emma Gonzalez says being openly bisexual powers her fight against guns

Gonzalez listed off the names of those who died in the mass shooting last month with actions – like joking, smiling and playing basketball – that the young victims “would never” do again.

The teenage activist, whose impact has seen her gain more fans than the National Rifle Association, then fell silent for minutes on end.

When she broke the silence, Gonzalez told the crowd: “Since the time that I came out here, it has been six minutes and 20 seconds. The shooter has ceased shooting, and will soon abandon his rifle”.

She ended the speech with the message: “Fight for your lives, before it’s someone else’s job.”

View attachment 184749

Hahaha.
:cuckoo:
Wonder what the victims of Isis and their families would have to say about their horrific deaths and rapes etc being used in such a way.
Leftards are a disgrace.
I don't understand the attacks on the NRA. They should be holding up signs talking about addressing the deeper issues like mental health that actually lead to people carrying out these shootings, not comparing the NRA, which teaches firearm safety and competence, to ISIS.

View attachment 184749

Hahaha.
:cuckoo:
Wonder what the victims of Isis and their families would have to say about their horrific deaths and rapes etc being used in such a way.
Leftards are a disgrace.
I don't understand the attacks on the NRA. They should be holding up signs talking about addressing the deeper issues like mental health that actually lead to people carrying out these shootings, not comparing the NRA, which teaches firearm safety and competence, to ISIS.

Everyone should keep a firearm for home protection, Joe Biden.

View attachment 184577

One of the best things I heard some of them say is their age bracket's voting has been non-existent pretty much and that that is now going to change. All those 18 year olds are uber motivated to change things. I heard the last time there were crowds that large was during the Vietnam war.

The genie is out of the bottle.

Holler if you need a list! :D

Ryan Knight #BlueWave2018 ‏ @ProudResister
#MarchForOurLives and the Women’s March were both bigger than Donald Trump’s inauguration. More people care about ending gun violence and fighting for women’s rights than a fake billionaire who conspired with Russia. There is hope for America, after all.

12:56 PM - 25 Mar 2018

The Women's March organization by the way, is ran by leaders with ties to the very public and very anti-Semitic Louis Farrakhan.

Forum List

Back