Front page and above the crease, yesterday's march makes history

Holler if you need a list! :D

Ryan Knight #BlueWave2018 ā€ @ProudResister
#MarchForOurLives and the Womenā€™s March were both bigger than Donald Trumpā€™s inauguration. More people care about ending gun violence and fighting for womenā€™s rights than a fake billionaire who conspired with Russia. There is hope for America, after all.

12:56 PM - 25 Mar 2018

That crowd is what will cause Trumpā€™s head to explode.
This will cause the heads of gun fetishists to explode. The majority of both parties favor increased gun restrictions.
Poll: Majorities Of Both Parties Favor Increased Gun Restrictions
Lip service. Even most democrats won't vote against the NRA.

Cuban nationals and underaged high schoolers will, though.

And those are the darling voting bloc of the left.

274kj5.jpg
CNN-Trump-Rally-Hands-Raised.jpg

The clenched fist is a sign of protest, the outstretched hand, a sign of servile submission.
Trumpanzees.

@brycetache, Twitter

Just rewatched @Emma4Change ā€˜s brilliant speech and Iā€™m certain - absolutely certain - that she and every young adult who marched yesterday are going to do more than change gun law. They will change everything. Everything.

Yep - I love Emma .. following her now on the Twit along with several others.
The NRA and trumpazees prefer their teens to be silent and hiding under desks.

Well, as that grumpy old dude who's now blocked 42 USMB users who've disagreed with him says:

They are nothing but PROPERTY until they are adults. :)

And another thing that irks my tater. Getting all pissy and claiming kids are being indoctrinated and used.

Well what the actual fuck do you think Sunday School is about!?

They are. What the true problem is the kids themselves. It is they that are doing the killing. It is they that bully and make others outcasts.

The march is just a "look, there's a rabbit" moment.

They control the whole thing, but don't want to take the blame.

Not really.
Bullying doesn't cause shootings...though our government indoctrination centers have certainly encouraged and facilitated bullying to an unprecedented level.
These shootings are taking place because they have been engineered by the left to take place.

Both the Washington Post and New York Times.

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577

Wow....hard copy newspaper.....how 20th century.....and how many layoffs did they do this week at both papers?

@brycetache, Twitter

Just rewatched @Emma4Change ā€˜s brilliant speech and Iā€™m certain - absolutely certain - that she and every young adult who marched yesterday are going to do more than change gun law. They will change everything. Everything.

Yep - I love Emma .. following her now on the Twit along with several others.
The NRA and trumpazees prefer their teens to be silent and hiding under desks.

No...that is what you get in democrat gun free zones....because democrats refuse to provide armed guards and they refuse to allow trained staff to carry pistols.....

The math of mass shootings...

Florida... no armed response.... 17 dead.

Maryland... armed response in 1 minute... 1 dead.

The democrats want more Floridas....more dead kids mean more emotional exploitation......

Like every generation of high school kids before these to will discover things are never as simple or as easy as they seem in high school and the real world is a lot more complicated than they think.

And if you're going to tell me it wasn't that big a deal, then kindly explain to me why you spent all day yesterday, not to mention the preceding days, bitching about it.

This is a Very Big Deal. I get that you're slamming the survivors like nobody's business, because it's very important to you that they not get to where they are going. But you can armchair warrior until your fingers fall off, and you can't negate a child having to use a classmate's dead body as a shield to save her life.

View attachment 184577

One of the best things I heard some of them say is their age bracket's voting has been non-existent pretty much and that that is now going to change. All those 18 year olds are uber motivated to change things. I heard the last time there were crowds that large was during the Vietnam war.

The genie is out of the bottle.

We'll have to wait and see if there's an actual spike in voter participation this November from this age group.

Certainly if they do show up, they'll be voting for the nanny-state party.

The party that transfers wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthy because the rich need to be taken care of? Republicans are the ultimate welfare party.

View attachment 184577

Wow....hard copy newspaper.....how 20th century.....and how many layoffs did they do this week at both papers?

I've never seen so many people determined to change the subject.

View attachment 184577

One of the best things I heard some of them say is their age bracket's voting has been non-existent pretty much and that that is now going to change. All those 18 year olds are uber motivated to change things. I heard the last time there were crowds that large was during the Vietnam war.

We'll have to wait and see if there's an actual spike in voter participation this November from this age group.

The party that transfers wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthy because the rich need to be taken care of? Republicans are the ultimate welfare party.

Only a lib believes collecting less taxes is taking money from someone. You've got it down.

We understand that the rich are getting richer, thanks to Trump. Their tax breaks are permanent, ours are temporary. Corporate welfare actually is a thing, and apparently neocons are fine with it.

View attachment 184577

Only a lib believes collecting less taxes is taking money from someone. You've got it down.

Taxes went up from 10% to 12% for the lowest tax bracket. Taxes were cut a tiny amount for the middle class while the wealthy received a huge windfall.

Your emotions rule you, while your ability to sift through statistics and numbers is missing. The 'tax cut' adds $1.5 trillion dollars to the deficit. It is a transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthy. Get some education.

Forum List

Back