Frustrated CNN host cuts segment short

This was about Clinton and her lack of character and the enabling of a sexual predator, her husband. Yes, we should question her flawed decision making process even though she did say she was 'No Tammy Wynette, just Standing by Her Man. lol

-Geaux
=========

Clinton does NOT qualify as a sexual predator. Sex predators prey on children.

NOT ONE of the women Clinton had extra-marital sex with was a minor.

Monica told her friends " I packed my Presidential knee pads " before she went to Washington.

She fully INTENDED to seduce Bill Clinton and she succeeded.

In my opinion, Hillary told Bill to get it where he could but he wasn't sticking that thing in HER again --- after she had Chelsea.

She stood by during his affairs for two reasons:

1) they were just fine by her because she wasn't going to have sex with Bill ( or any man ) ever again.

2) she wasn't about to give up her position and power.

Why be mad at Bill?

He did nothing 98% of us wouldn't do with a wife like Hilllary.
Bill frequented an island that have child sex slaves. He is a predator.

Bravo Don Lemon. Conservatives puppets repeat only what their corporate controllers allow, excellent, bravo Don and CNN. Fox would have allowed the right wing robot to salivate his hate. Let's hope MSM wakes up to the un-American right wing and their dirt show.
The only hate is how Bill and Hillary treated those women. It needs to be a topic that stays Alive and well.

Hang on...

You have a problem with a wife treating his Husband's mistress badly...

That is all you got!

It would be sure weird if they were BFFs

LUMP everyone in the Republican party

Nah. Just the ones who think President Obama is a alien Muslim seeking to destroy the USA(Which of course is a large %.) or the ones who think The Donald is a fine upstanding citizen fit to lead the most power nation on earth(which is a much smaller %) imo.

Nah. Just the ones who think President Obama is a alien Muslim seeking to destroy the USA(Which of course is a large %.) or the ones who think The Donald is a fine upstanding citizen fit to lead the most power nation on earth(which is a much smaller %) imo.
You picked a tiny minority and predended it's the majority. You're a fool, liar or retard. Maybe all three?

This was about Clinton and her lack of character and the enabling of a sexual predator, her husband. Yes, we should question her flawed decision making process even though she did say she was 'No Tammy Wynette, just Standing by Her Man. lol

-Geaux
=========

Monica told her friends " I packed my Presidential knee pads " before she went to Washington.

In my opinion, Hillary told Bill to get it where he could but he wasn't sticking that thing in HER again --- after she had Chelsea.

1) they were just fine by her because she wasn't going to have sex with Bill ( or any man ) ever again.

Why be mad at Bill?

No he isn't and you better have better proof of that...

This means a person is guilty of every crime because a crime happen in their vicinity either before or after.

Man you have lost it, you probably need help.

-Geaux
=========

Why be mad at Bill?

Total BS. You want to believe this, but it is a RW myth. Propaganda for the weak minded. Too funny.

I think "The Donald" is a fine representation of what the GOP base stands for.
He has a third of support so your base is out in left field.
40% and climbing. The man can say nothing that doesn't excite his base or exclude him from the GOP front runner status.
You believe every poll and op-ed you like huh? That's left field.

Poll: 43 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

A new poll finds that 43 percent of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim, and 20 percent of all adults believe he was born outside the United States.

You picked a tiny minority and predended it's the majority. You're a fool, liar or retard. Maybe all three?

Do you mean the tiny majority who think he is a fine upstanding citizen?

No one on the right thinks that. We aren't brainwashed.

Bravo Don Lemon. Conservatives puppets repeat only what their corporate controllers allow, excellent, bravo Don and CNN. Fox would have allowed the right wing robot to salivate his hate. Let's hope MSM wakes up to the un-American right wing and their dirt show.
The only hate is how Bill and Hillary treated those women. It needs to be a topic that stays Alive and well.

Hang on...

You have a problem with a wife treating his Husband's mistress badly...

That is all you got!

It would be sure weird if they were BFFs
Also how BILL treated women. I could understand if it was just one woman, but that's not the case. There were a lot of women. She can't even control her husband, you think she could lead the world? Hell she couldn't even keep 4 people safe with prior warning of something that was gonna happen.

-Geaux
=========

Why be mad at Bill?

Total BS. You want to believe this, but it is a RW myth. Propaganda for the weak minded. Too funny.
Weak mind only happens to liberals.

We see it here all the time with the Obama worshipers....
When something is brought up about Obama it's always....
Well so and so did it as well and you guys didn't have a problem with it....

I'm sure you believe that liberals deflect more often than nutbags do. If you didn't believe it, you have to be one of the handlers. We know you are too stupid to be one of the handlers.

-Geaux
=========

Why be mad at Bill?

Also seems if you really cared about the welfare of children you would want to look into the acusation. But you support the murder of innocent children, why would you care about someone you support raping children? Another thing, he did go to the island.

I guess he's become a sheep.

trump has EVERY RIGHT to run as President just like your elitist snobs in the Democrat party. it' tough crap if you all don't like it. but lumping everyone in the Republican party on his back is total BS. and they are sick and tired of you all.

that's all. now go sit down or to back of the bus..... isn't that what you all told everyone when you snobs stuck that thug nobody Obama in as President on the REST OF US?

I guess he's become a sheep.

Large plurality of Republicans oppose Obama on turkey pardons

Many of these poll questions were conducting in some measure of good fun, but like the off-beat questions they include in many of their other polls, they’re still telling. Last week, one of their surveys showed that 69 percent of Republican voters agreed with the statement that President Obama has waged a war on Christianity, and that only 49 percent of Republicans agree that Islam should even be legal in the United States.

If you want to know why Donald Trump can get away with saying that we should close mosques and deport Syrian refugees who are already here

Forum List

Back