Frustrated CNN host cuts segment short

This was about Clinton and her lack of character and the enabling of a sexual predator, her husband. Yes, we should question her flawed decision making process even though she did say she was 'No Tammy Wynette, just Standing by Her Man. lol

-Geaux
=========

Clinton does NOT qualify as a sexual predator. Sex predators prey on children.

NOT ONE of the women Clinton had extra-marital sex with was a minor.

Monica told her friends " I packed my Presidential knee pads " before she went to Washington.

She fully INTENDED to seduce Bill Clinton and she succeeded.

In my opinion, Hillary told Bill to get it where he could but he wasn't sticking that thing in HER again --- after she had Chelsea.

She stood by during his affairs for two reasons:

1) they were just fine by her because she wasn't going to have sex with Bill ( or any man ) ever again.

2) she wasn't about to give up her position and power.

Why be mad at Bill?

He did nothing 98% of us wouldn't do with a wife like Hilllary.
Bill frequented an island that have child sex slaves. He is a predator.
Total BS. You want to believe this, but it is a RW myth. Propaganda for the weak minded. Too funny.
Also seems if you really cared about the welfare of children you would want to look into the acusation. But you support the murder of innocent children, why would you care about someone you support raping children? Another thing, he did go to the island.

Libtards never want to talk about the corruption of the Clintons, do they?

Bill Clinton is just as much of a scumbag as Hillary and the American people need to be reminded of it often.

Ha, ya gotta love frustrated Communist/Progressive Media dunces. Comedy gold. But in all seriousness, who's still watching CNN (Communist News Network) at this point?

This was about Clinton and her lack of character and the enabling of a sexual predator, her husband. Yes, we should question her flawed decision making process even though she did say she was 'No Tammy Wynette, just Standing by Her Man. lol

-Geaux
=========

Monica told her friends " I packed my Presidential knee pads " before she went to Washington.

In my opinion, Hillary told Bill to get it where he could but he wasn't sticking that thing in HER again --- after she had Chelsea.

1) they were just fine by her because she wasn't going to have sex with Bill ( or any man ) ever again.

Why be mad at Bill?

Total BS. You want to believe this, but it is a RW myth. Propaganda for the weak minded. Too funny.
Also seems if you really cared about the welfare of children you would want to look into the acusation. But you support the murder of innocent children, why would you care about someone you support raping children? Another thing, he did go to the island.
WTF are you talking about? Clinton raped no one, especially not children. It is something idiots like you WANT to believe, something the rest of the world knows isn't true.

Clinton was probably our most disgraceful presidents ever...

A powerful Millionaire serial rapist who got away with it all. And his despicable wife approved and viciously attacked his numerous victims. They're very bad people. Period, end of story.

-Geaux
=========

Why be mad at Bill?

WTF are you talking about? Clinton raped no one, especially not children. It is something idiots like you WANT to believe, something the rest of the world knows isn't true.

He's a serial sexual harrasser pervert. And his wife has sat back and approved. She's a corrupt conniving asshole. To hell with em both.

-Geaux
=========

Why be mad at Bill?

He went to the island and with his reputation, he probably did all the little girls. He is a sexual predator.

=========

Why be mad at Bill?

He went to the island and with his reputation, he probably did all the little girls. He is a sexual predator.
You're sick.

You're sick.

You Clinton-worshippers really should look into Bill Clinton's close relationship with Millionaire Dem-Donor Jeffrey Epstein. Clinton should be in prison. He's the sick one.

A powerful Millionaire serial rapist who got away with it all. And his despicable wife approved and viciously attacked his numerous victims. They're very bad people. Period, end of story.
You people are nuts.

No, you people who support these two corrupt crooks are the ones who are nuts. Bill is a serial sex offender and his wife looks the other way. They are both complete disgraces.

You're sick.
No, you are for supporting a proven sexual predator. You don't really care if he raped little girls, just because he has a d beside his name. Now that is sick.

You people are nuts.

No, you people who support these two corrupt crooks are the ones who are nuts. Bill is a serial sex offender and his wife looks the other way. They are both complete disgraces.

Like Bill Cosby, he should be in prison. He's a serial sexual predator.

Do you not understand that people have to be tried and convicted in the courts and not in your minds? How simple minded you all appear to be.

Clinton. 68, Trump 69, not a whole lot of difference.[/QUOTE]
Uhh...There's a lot of difference but I aint gonna support either of them.[/QUOTE]
This is not national including both Dems and Reps. No way do 69% of Dems want Trump. You guys are laughable.

You're sick.
No, you are for supporting a proven sexual predator. You don't really care if he raped little girls, just because he has a d beside his name. Now that is sick.

Here is a clear indication of how ridiculous you are. He has not been proven to be any such thing. You are weak minded and controled by propaganda.

Clinton. 68, Trump 69, not a whole lot of difference.
Uhh...There's a lot of difference but I aint gonna support either of them.[/QUOTE]
This is not national including both Dems and Reps. No way do 69% of Dems want Trump. You guys are laughable.[/QUOTE]
I was talking about their ages. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back