🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fuck Kid Rock & everyone who sells out their morality for the sake of ideology.

The man has spewed poison for years but now that he's signed up as a Republican he gets a pass? Fuck that bullshit.

Have some pride in your positions rather than selling out to "the party"
I dont understand your OP. Hes always been a republican, for starters. Also, who are you saying is giving him a pass? Democrats or republicans? Neither makes sense. Republicans dont need to give him a pass for agreeing with them, and democrats obviously wouldnt give him a pass because hes a republican, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Funny - nobody has even attempted to challenge my definition of a post 1998 "Republican"

Oh great another one born with a silver spoon in his mouth. At least he has worked his ass off. Maybe he can Rap his way to the Senate.

Funny - nobody has even attempted to challenge my definition of a post 1998 "Republican"
You mean this quote?

WTF is a "Republican" today?

A fiscal conservative ? Hardly
A patriotic American? Not even close
A traitor who serves Israel and is 100% for covering up 911? = bingo!!!!!!!!!

While i cant speak for everyone, i think your post was ingored because most people arent childish enough to believe in your dumb fucking conspiracy theories. You are what we call a "fucktard", and fucktards arent taken seriously by anyone. Understand now?

You are what we call a "fucktard", and fucktards arent taken seriously by anyone

Coward is as coward does. Instead of answering the question, you just name called in a drive by...

Nice...

Love your "reality theory" here....

upload_2017-7-16_14-58-6.jpeg

You are what we call a "fucktard", and fucktards arent taken seriously by anyone

Coward is as coward does. Instead of answering the question, you just name called in a drive by...

Nice...

View attachment 139089

^ Fucktard Alert! :laugh:

25103267.jpg

The man has spewed poison for years but now that he's signed up as a Republican he gets a pass? Fuck that bullshit.

As long as he puts a R in front of his name, the same idiots that voted from trump will vote for him.
I'll bet you supported Al Franken, didn't you?
No, I didn't. I'm not from Minnesota.
I said "support", not "vote".
Support him in what way?

"Anyone who sells their morality for the sake of ideology (and personal profits)"

Sounds like a hard leftist to me.

Nice...

View attachment 139089

^ Fucktard Alert! :laugh:

25103267.jpg

This is exhibit A of what supports the GOP today and why the GOP cannot cut any spending or repeal ObamaCare.

All the current GOP cares about is ISRAEL.

As long as he puts a R in front of his name, the same idiots that voted from trump will vote for him.

The R's and D's go BEHIND the names. Tell us all the people with a D behind their name you didn't vote for because they were an idiot? Or will you tell us that no democrat was ever an idiot?

Well...who the hell would want to be a Democrat these days?

No, I didn't. I'm not from Minnesota.
I said "support", not "vote".
Support him in what way?
Would you rather his opponent, a Republican, would have won?

Don't care about kid rock. He wont be my senator so I'm not worried.

Only senate seat outside my state I'm interested in is missouri. Hope Austin Peterson gets some traction

I had no idea who he was until I heard his interview with Beck in 2016. I've liked and followed him ever since.
He once famously said to the world he's "going to paint your town red, and paint your wife white."

Franken's in politics because he had a political radio show. Like your VP Pence.

Franken's in politics because he had a political radio show. Like your VP Pence.
What's your point?

What's your point?
To knock your bitchass off your pedestal

What's your point?
To knock your bitchass off your pedestal
You'll have to do a lot better than that, asshole.

Forum List

Back