Fuck Sean Hannity

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I'm no fan of Sanders but just now I turned on Fox News to see the highlights of this evenings elections. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...

I want to hear from the opposite side. I want to know where their head is. I don't want to stick my head in the sand & read a twisted version online tomorrow.

I agree with virtually nothing he says but I want to hear his words not a pundits.

I'm no fan of Sanders but just now I turned on Fox News to see the highlights of this evenings elections. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...

I want to hear from the opposite side. I want to know where their head is. I don't want to stick my head in the sand & read a twisted version online tomorrow.

I agree with virtually nothing he says but I want to hear his words not a pundits.
Gramps, why would you expect a GOP mouthpiece like Hannity or any of the other talk radio and Fox News pundits to play a speech by the other side? They'll play bits of it tomorrow; the parts they want you to hear that strengthen your partisan leanings.

• Banned

Gramps, why would you expect a GOP mouthpiece like Hannity or any of the other talk radio and Fox News pundits to play a speech by the other side? They'll play bits of it tomorrow; the parts they want you to hear that strengthen your partisan leanings.
I may very well be a partisan but I am no fool.

I may very well be a partisan but I am no fool.
But you expected Sean Hannity to play Bernie's speech like a non-partisan. Hmm.

I'm no fan of Sanders. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...I want to hear his words not a pundits.

That's oxymoron if you say you're not a fan then say you give a shit about his speech.

128.jpg

• Banned
I'm no fan of Sanders. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...I want to hear his words not a pundits.

That's oxymoron if you say you're not a fan then say you give a shit about his speech.

128.jpg
Idiot post.

Of course I care what he says & thinks. He could be our next president. Do you enjoy being uninformed?

They were streaming the speech live on line, you could have watched.

• Banned

Too many drinks for that. Find me an IT guy to spend 6 hours teaching me and we're good

Hannity is just a really dumb guy. I don't say that lightly, but seriously, he's a guy with below average intellect who is simply not worth even a minute of your life listening to.
The less you listen to partisan pundits, the more informed you'll find yourself to be.

Google is your friend. Stop getting your news from television.

But Grampa has a point.

I am sick of these talking heads regurgitating my news for me.

I can think for myself, thank you, just give me the damned facts.

Hannity is just a really dumb guy. I don't say that lightly, but seriously, he's a guy with below average intellect who is simply not worth even a minute of your life listening to.
The less you listen to partisan pundits, the more informed you'll find yourself to be.

Lol, Hannity is not dumb by any means, and well above average mentally.

Good lord, you libtards think that people must be stupid or evil if they disagree with you, roflmao

Too many drinks for that. Find me an IT guy to spend 6 hours teaching me and we're good

Ya just go to Foxnews.com and click the link. I bet they recorded it where you could even watch it now.

Lol, Hannity is not dumb by any means, and well above average mentally.

Good lord, you libtards think that people must be stupid or evil if they disagree with you, roflmao
He makes a pretty mint shoveling shit into the heads of conservative rubes. To do his job, you just have to be smarter than those people.

Basically 2 parts to his speech

1. He is making the case that he is the better candidate for president due to his ability to come from behind and win. Plus the fact that polls show's him beating Trump by larger margins than Hillary Clinton.

2. The same old argument against billionaires, Wall street and pay inequsaliy. A shorter version, he tends to mix the topics and solutions to help keep it short.

128.jpg

Your moniker "couch protester" is ironic. That would include just about the vast majority of Sanders supporters.

Last edited:

Good for you , it is so important to get the views from everyone so you can make up your own mind.
The ones who only listen to their own station don't get the real story most of the time. Or half truths.

I flip around to all of the stations , read the internet, and views here.

The candidates have just started to invade my area. I'll go to at least one speech by every candidate. As it stands none have or will earn my vote but I am a curious lad.

Forum List

Back