Fully vaxxed fake native American Elizabeth Warren tests positive for Covid

Dem: My car battery is dead.

Mechanic: No prob. Although it will not hold a charge for longer than 2 hours, I'll just recharge it. And you as well. That will be $150 bucks please.

Dem: COOL!

Dem: hands over the moola.

Mechanic: laughing. Goes to bank.

Dem: Hi! Back again for another recharge! Here is your $150.

Mechanic: Inflation. $175 now.

Dem: I am SOOO thankful for you and your battery charger! Here is the extra $25.

Mechanic: Sneering and chuckling, heads to bank.

Dem: I'M BACK! Charge 'er back up again!

Mechanic: Why not just buy another battery?

Dem: Why when I have YOU fixing it for me for a whole 2 hours!

Mechanic: Thrilled he has a dem customer.

I can remember when during the Gulf War and Saddam Hussein was losing
and losing fast,he made the decision to blow up and set ablaze hundreds of
oil wells.Around 600 such oil wells.The monstrous level of black plumes rising
into the atmosphere was near unbelievable.It was seen almost halfway
around the world.The smoke seemed like an " End Days " omen.
No way could this be remedied in even a year or two.It could take
decades or a century.But it dint.It faded somewhat quickly.The Oil well fires
{ hard to control } got stopped{capped}And the Sky eventually cleared.
I think it took less than a year.
Where was AOC and the squacks then ? Probably weren't even born yet, but they sure as hell can tell man how he's killing the world now, and exactly how trillions needed to be funnelled into certain bank accounts here and around the world (under the guise of climate control or global warming), in which major players like China and Russia are turning their noses up too.

So far my vaccines have had no effect on me in terms of making me autistic or whatever.

Snitch on who about what? If somebody is dumb enough not to get vaxxed and end up on a ventilator fighting for their life, there is only one person to blame. They don't need any help from me. Darwin's law etc.
Identical mindset used by those who insisted that the Earth was flat.
Those with Natural Immunity are far more likely to be in better shape to ward-off
Covid exposure and nasty symptoms.Plus use of Theurapeutice which the
so-called Experts were telegraphing to the public are a waste of time.
Dennis Prager was right.Those who made a point { scientist and Medical doctors }
of promoting the Lie that Hydroxycholoroquine is of no help and should not be allowed
to be dispensed virtually have blood on their hands.They should be imprisoned.
Hydroxycholoroquine w/zinc saved lives.

Where was AOC and the squacks then ? Probably weren't even born yet, but they sure as hell can tell man how he's killing the world now, and exactly how trillions needed to be funnelled into certain bank accounts here and around the world (under the guise of climate control or global warming), in which major players like China and Russia are turning their noses up too.
AOC is an invention of the left.The perfect tool for public propaganda.With her
big Disney Google eyes and smarmy cocky attitude as if serious.
She's not serious.She is driven.Listen to her and become worse than the
movie ... - Dumb and Dumber -.
I don't think she has said one thing Half smart once in Congress.
Plus she did not grow up poor.Same thing with Obama.

The new Pfizer COVID pill is closely related to the drugs developed to prevent the AIDS virus from replicating. People usually do not die of AIDs anymore.
So what's that mean, that the phizer pill will have to be taken for the rest of one's life in order to keep from getting COVID ?

Everybody is about to become drug addicts eh ?

This is super sweet! Enjoy your jabs!

Maybe. Ms. Warren may be a fake Covid sufferer, just like she is a fake squaw. Either going for sympathy or to try and scare the people into wearing cloth face masks

That is not anywhere near the same odds by any stretch of your warped imagination!
Attention ... Attention. All Hands on deck.
A Covid spill on the port side.Wear only G-Man approved thick rubber gloves.
Also make sure and remove any Holy crosses around the neck.
It only ticks off Covid.
Covid does not cotton being usurped.Humiliation also will not work well
with this strain of Covid.

Maybe. Ms. Warren may be a fake Covid sufferer, just like she is a fake squaw. Either going for sympathy or to try and scare the people into wearing cloth face masks
Or trying to come out for Biden by suggesting that the only reason she survived was because of being vaccinated, therefore get vaxed, and do it NOW !!!!!!

Can't claim a victory over Covid, and say it was because of the vaxed if only 20% are vaxed by the time that victory is needed politically to be claimed.

Well at least you are willing to admit it is more of a therapeutic than a vaccine ... :thup:

Like DuH! A Vaccine does not require but one dose { Jab }.
A flu shot is not a vaccine.
So Tubby boy Chris Christie is letting his fat face make his usual case.
The guys a poster boy for being blubber-brained.

Faun Death Angel....Do tell the class why you think the jab works to stop the virus. Or..are you that fucking STUPID to believe it does? Cuz if it did...why the boosters? Why are so many fully vaxxed are back in the hospital? Or caught it again?

Yes, do tell. Not that anyone gives a rats ass what you think, but it's kinda fun watching you be so fucking dumb.
Here are stats from New Mexico I posted just yesterday...

Over the last 4 weeks, in every category (new cases, hospitalizations & deaths) fully vaccinated folks fare better than non-fully vaccinated. The number of deaths among non-fully vaccinated is 7 fold that of fully vaccinated.

And looking at all categories since February, vaccinated people did much better than unvaccinated...

Screenshot_20211223-101457_Drive.jpg

People are crazy to not get vaccinated.

Here are stats from New Mexico I posted just yesterday...

Over the last 4 weeks, in every category (new cases, hospitalizations & deaths) fully vaccinated folks fare better than non-fully vaccinated. The number of deaths among non-fully vaccinated is 7 fold that of fully vaccinated.

And looking at all categories since February, vaccinated people did much better than unvaccinated...

People are crazy to not get vaccinated.
So? Is someone on earth not aware of the vaccine?
Not the governments concern nor business at this point.

She's a Leftist team player.Her only real competition is Bostonian
Ayanna Pressley { a John Kerry acolyte }.
John Kerry is next to worthless.Ain't even good for poking fun at.
A Nicknamed him " Johnny Frauds " in 2004.
He's such a klutzy spoiled Rich Clown.As a Swiftee he thought of himself as
the next J.F.K. Tried to get a College Deferment to study in Paris but was turned
down.Tried some top brass but they weren't buying.So he had to enlist.
Managed to get bumped up by Joining the navy.But there was a waiting list.
Kerry was not about to be in some Army trench.
Once a Swiftee and on a Swiftee boat he kept to himself.
The odd thing was he always considered himself like a Kennedy.
So he lugged along a typewriter as a Swiftee.To give that Kennedyesque
look.He also held up the 2004 Presidential Election by not conceding
Ohio till January.He's always been a royal pain in the Kesiter.So why not
pass the baton to a nutter pain in the ass kesiter like Pressley.

The government withdrawal of all metrics related to the ‘emergency’ ending is a direct view of the fascism of using the ChiCom Flu as a political tool.
^^^ Still has nothing to do with what I posted.

I think Africa said that those that went to hospital with Omicron stayed in on average two to three days. With the other variants, the average hospital attendance averaged about ten days.

It was predicted that the virus will continue to mutate to where it's on par with the common cold.
Or trying to come out for Biden by suggesting that the only reason she survived was because of being vaccinated, therefore get vaxed, and do it NOW !!!!!!

Can't claim a victory over Covid, and say it was because of the vaxed if only 20% are vaxed by the time that victory is needed politically to be claimed.
No proof to the contrary that she's taking Turmp's prophylaxis and faking it. No test results have been published to show if it's Omicron.

Forum List

Back