Fully vaxxed fake native American Elizabeth Warren tests positive for Covid

Everything to do with your post. You just got checkmated and are in a panic now.
LOLOL

Your dementia cracks me up.

I posted statistics showing vaxxed people don't get as sick and/or die from covid as unvaxxed people....

... you respond not with anything countering that, but with complaints about the government.

So no, you didn't address what I posted at all. Keep posting non-sequiturs while claiming victory. It makes you feel better and it makes me laugh. It's a win-win!
thumbsup.gif

LOLOL

I posted statistics showing vaxxed people don't get as sick and/or die from covid as unvaxxed people....

... you respond not with anything countering that, but with complaints about the government.

So no, you didn't address what I posted at all. Keep posting non-sequiturs while claiming victory. It makes you feel better and it makes me laugh. It's a win-win!
thumbsup.gif
And people who don’t get the annual flu shot get the flu more. So what? I’m not worried nor do I care.

Exactly. So.
My body my choice.
Move on.
Still not addressing my post. What are you so afraid of?

I showed over the last 4 weeks in New Mexico, 7 times as many non-fully vaccinated people died than fully vaccinated.

You can't address that, can ya?

Still not addressing my post. What are you so afraid of?

I showed over the last 4 weeks in New Mexico, 7 times as many non-fully vaccinated people died than fully vaccinated.

You can't address that, can ya?
And here’s a scarier bug - polio.
1640274715508.gif
Anyone in America want to remain unvaccinated I could care less. I’m vaccinated, it’s available to all, and now it’s their personal choice.

View attachment 578954Anyone in America want to remain unvaccinated I could care less. I’m vaccinated, it’s available to all, and now it’s their personal choice.
^^^ still not addressing my post. My post had nothing to do with polio.

Realize it or not, your fear answers for you.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
There is no such thing as "fully vaccinated." It's an oxymoron. Do your stats show the difference between variants? Probably not. Between vaccine type? Probably not.

Polio vaccine?
Nobody cares
Flu vaccine?
Nobody cares
ChiCom Flu vaccine?
Only you cultists and you spend 7/24 wringing your hands in angst.
LOL

As always, you show the forum what an imbecile you are...

U.S. Deaths in 2020:

Polio ...................................... 0​
Flu/Pneumonia ...... 53,495​
COVID-19 .............. 361,431​

View attachment 578954Anyone in America want to remain unvaccinated I could care less. I’m vaccinated, it’s available to all, and now it’s their personal choice.
What are you planning on doing when you wake-up and smell the coffee.
That these Vaccines are NOT Vaccines at all.They are experimental drugs.
That as time goes on we are going to find out actually weaken one's Immunity.
Meaning an Unvaccinated person who overcame Covid and has Natural Immunity
is much better off.It's already a fact that Masks make little to no difference
The 6 foot social distancing mandate was also " just made up ".Even the N.Y.Times had
to write an article admitting that,months ago.
We were told that once vaccinated a person is free from catching Covid.That was
a Lie.Biden also told us that he would Not Mandate Vaccines { Last December }.
A Lie.Biden is now on a Pretendiing Tour.That Inflation is merely temporary.
That Boosters are now being mandated.
What part of being stooged don't you understand.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as "fully vaccinated." It's an oxymoron. Do your stats show the difference between variants? Probably not. Between vaccine type? Probably not.
Fully vaccinated, as in receiving as many doses as needed to obtain the highest levels of efficacy, which appears to last about 6 months. It does not show the variants or the manufacturers.

LOL

Deaths in 2020:

When the Polio scare struck hard in the mid-50's The Federal Government
did not have authority to Mandate that the entire Country must be vaccinated.
So then what happenned.Each of our 50 states ALL agreed that a Polio shot
be given.That is how being Honest,fair and Rationally-minded operates.
Totally unlike today.Where Red States are lucid and blue states are craven or
better still Helter-Skelter

When the Polio scare struck hard in the mid-50's The Federal Government
did not have authority to Mandate that the entire Country must be vaccinated.
So then what happenned.Each of our 50 states ALL agreed that a Polio shot
be given.That is how being Honest,fair and Rationally-minded operates.
Totally unlike today.Where Red States are lucid and blue states are craven or
better still Helter-Skelter
Nothing has changed within the federal government from the 50's till today in regards to their reach in mandating vaccines nationwide as nothing has changed in the Constitution since then in that regard. It's also still not decided if the federal government has such an authority as that question is making its way through the courts now. Personally, I hope it does get blocked. I don't believe the federal government has that authority.

Fully vaccinated, as in receiving as many doses as needed to obtain the highest levels of efficacy, which appears to last about 6 months. It does not show the variants or the manufacturers.
There's no such thing as your full vaccination. Wherever you go, you carry non-vaxxed surfaces with you. There are viruses collecting on these unvaxxed surfaces that never confront the vaccine inside you, though can remain viable to be either ingested or passed back out into the environment. You are still transmitting viruses. Do these viruses also mutate while on your unvaxxed surfaces?

LOL

U.S. Deaths in 2020:

COVid related deaths (not proven as the final cause) or actual Covid caused deaths ?? Funny how the flu and respiratory viruses disappeared for almost two years. Add to your numbers the amount of pheumonia deaths, and respiratory viral deaths to your numbers, oh wait they are already added in.

So go back to 50 years of deaths that were attributed to viral related deaths, and then compare your notes.

Forum List

Back