Fully vaxxed fake native American Elizabeth Warren tests positive for Covid

These assholes can't even fix athletes foot and psoriasis
Degrees of Separation From What Brings Home the Bacon

College education is a fraud and should not be rewarded. Graduates don't have to compete with anybody with self-respect, so they are elevated mediocrities. It is not education; it is work without pay, which is the greatest insult to intelligence in our time. But they never get blamed for their incompetence, which is the only reason they can't cure anything, or only by sloppy methods that cause dire side-effects.

College is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. I was afraid of never growing up if I stayed in that glorified kindergarten. So I volunteered for combat in Vietnam. But unfortunately, that war was mismanaged by college graduates.

I can remember when during the Gulf War and Saddam Hussein was losing
and losing fast,he made the decision to blow up and set ablaze hundreds of
oil wells.Around 600 such oil wells.The monstrous level of black plumes rising
into the atmosphere was near unbelievable.It was seen almost halfway
around the world.The smoke seemed like an " End Days " omen.
No way could this be remedied in even a year or two.It could take
decades or a century.But it dint.It faded somewhat quickly.The Oil well fires
{ hard to control } got stopped{capped}And the Sky eventually cleared.
I think it took less than a year.
Kuwait Is a Fake Country Created by Sykes-Picot Cut and Paste

That oil would have been used against Iran if Bushwhack, Sr., hadn't intervened. Pat Buchanan pointed out that the Iranian religious fanatics were a far greater threat to the world.

These assholes can't even fix athletes foot and psoriasis
They can, or some cures are tied to a sealed patent so info doesn’t leak out. Huge money in keeping people sick with ailments. Huge investing in Dr. Scholl and Co. with preventatives, but never a cure released. All about big money.

What a load of shit
If you chose to further be a Fauci/Dr.Collins/CDC/NIH guinea pig
that should be your business.But don't make a livlihood out of.
Eventually your neighbors may start to talk.
No one likes or should like a tattletale.
Or a snitch.Covid was tailored for those type personalities.
Stay Happy and content.The only way the left can win is for
Conservatives to be unhappy.

If you chose to further be a Fauci/Dr.Collins/CDC/NIH guinea pig
that should be your business.But don't make a livlihood out of.
Eventually your neighbors may start to talk.
No one likes or should like a tattletale.
Or a snitch.Covid was tailored for those type personalities.
Stay Happy and content.The only way the left can win is for
Conservatives to be unhappy.
So far my vaccines have had no effect on me in terms of making me autistic or whatever.

Snitch on who about what? If somebody is dumb enough not to get vaxxed and end up on a ventilator fighting for their life, there is only one person to blame. They don't need any help from me. Darwin's law etc.

How many people did she spread it to?
Joe said you can’t catch the ChiCom Flu if you get the jab. Twice he said it.
FYI - my neighbor refused the jab and got the ChiCom Flu- was sick for 3 days with minor cold symptoms.
They just as easily could have had a severe case and died.

This is super sweet! Enjoy your jabs!

So? The vaccine was never intended to prevent anyone from catching covid. But because she's vaxxed, she likely won't get as sick or die from covid because her body has a better chance at fighting off the virus than someone who's not been vaxxed.

So? The vaccine was never intended to prevent anyone from catching covid. But because she's vaxxed, she likely won't get as sick or die from covid because her body has a better chance at fighting off the virus than someone who's not been vaxxed.
Not many, if any people are dying of Omicron.........

This said, the witch probably has a stock pile of Ivermectin and Trumps Chloroquine to actually fight the virus---

This said, the witch probably has a stock pile of Ivermectin and Trumps Chloroquine to actually fight the virus---
I think Africa said that those that went to hospital with Omicron stayed in on average two to three days. With the other variants, the average hospital attendance averaged about ten days.

It was predicted that the virus will continue to mutate to where it's on par with the common cold.

Unvaxed Trump gets a helicopter ride, admitted for 3/4 days, oxygen, thought he might die and then gets vaxed and boosted as soon as he can.

Unvaxed Chris Christie gets a ride to ER, oxygen, a 7 day stay in ICU, thought he might die and then gets vaxed and boosted as soon as he can.

Unvaxed Herman Cain gets an ambulance ride, incubated oxygen, dies.

Elizabeth Warren got vaxed and boosted as soon as she was able gets Covid and shows mild symptoms from home.

Corey Booker got vaxed and boosted as soon as he was able gets Covid and shows mild symptoms from home.

Poke knows the truth, So it won't be possible for the media to change her mind. No doubt Her virus has been sequenced. If it's Omicron, the mild symptoms may have more to do with it evolving in rodents rather than with vaccine effficacy.

It never ceases to amaze me how people take that jab KNOWING IT DOES NOT WORK.
Faun Death Angel....Do tell the class why you think the jab works to stop the virus. Or..are you that fucking STUPID to believe it does? Cuz if it did...why the boosters? Why are so many fully vaxxed are back in the hospital? Or caught it again?

Yes, do tell. Not that anyone gives a rats ass what you think, but it's kinda fun watching you be so fucking dumb.

Faun Death Angel....Do tell the class why you think the jab works to stop the virus. Or..are you that fucking STUPID to believe it does? Cuz if it did...why the boosters? Why are so many fully vaxxed are back in the hospital? Or caught it again?

Yes, do tell. Not that anyone gives a rats ass what you think, but it's kinda fun watching you be so fucking dumb.
The vax cult live in morbid fear of the ChiCom Flu. The guys landing on Normandy felt less fear than they do.

Forum List

Back