Fulton County DA wants a trial the day before Super Tuesday? Yep, its just radical activism

Given his legal problems, Trump should have decided it was not a good time to run for President

Not my problem he decided to run anyway
The legal “problems” are bogus. Of course, the leftists were hoping that the threat of political persecution would have him submit to their will, but Trump does not give in to the threats of the Left.

That‘s why we need him in the WH.

The legal “problems” are bogus. Of course, the leftists were hoping that the threat of political persecution would have him submit to their will, but Trump does not give in to the threats of the Left.

That‘s why we need him in the WH.
Evidently, the charges are serious

Denial does not change anything

What does that have to do with my post? I said that if the Trump-hating leftists get 2.5 years to build a case against him, they shouldn’t demand a trial in five months - and the very DAY before Super Tuesday.

My Gd, these evil people aren’t even trying to HIDE that this is being done for political purposes.
The Law requests speedy trials. THAT is the law.

You are glued to what Trump says.

His WH Staff, lawyers and others SANG and told the truth. His Mar A Lago staff told the truth.
Mark Meadows, and all others are telling the truth.

Exactly how are you going to keep avoiding the truth with all the evidence and the seriousness of what is alleged to have happened?

Evidence which Four Grand Juries made of American Citizens looked at and voted on, as they are supposed to do in any Grand Jury.

Nothing Political in Trump's actions in what has led him to the four indictments he has. He allegedly planned each and every one of them with Roger Stone, Giuliani, Powell and others.

Time to pay the Piper for all of them, if it comes to that.

Nobody in their right mind can look at this and say.. “oh wow, what a coincidence?”

This leftist guy not only wants to time up the trial for obvious political reasons, but he also is trying to charge every lawyer under Trump to intimidate others..

There is no reason to believe this is credible, and they aren’t trying to hide it at all either.
Justice demands it’s own timetable. Whether to run or not is solely Trump’s choice.

Nobody in their right mind can look at this and say.. “oh wow, what a coincidence?”

This leftist guy not only wants to time up the trial for obvious political reasons, but he also is trying to charge every lawyer under Trump to intimidate others..

There is no reason to believe this is credible, and they aren’t trying to hide it at all either.
this all has me in stitches.......and the fact a lot on this board want legalization of joe biden kiddie diddling expect us to even care they were fucking born...bawwwhahaha

Huh? Then why did he run in 2016?

But good point. This is probably why Joe is running - keep himself out of jail for the massive corruption and extortion and bribes he enabled his family to carry out - and from our enemy countries. No WONDER he approved China’s surveillance mission of our military installations.
Massive Joe what?
All smoke and nothing to show.

What leftist guy in Georgia? The DA IS A WOMAN???

so funny to watch trump bring out the insecurity of these 4hr he time card punchers....llol

so insecure about your manhood and the horrible things you had to settle to fuck...lolol

Uh huh. Oh yeah. You guys aren't fooling the American people. Remember what Abraham Lincoln said...
You're not the majority of the American people. A Republican hasn't won the popular vote since 2004. You're a minority. Don't fuck around and find out. Stick to cosplay.

You're not the majority of the American people. A Republican hasn't won the popular vote since 2004. You're a minority. Don't fuck around and find out. Stick to cosplay.
Yep. The democrats have done an excellent job of dumbing down the electorate. You must be proud.

Yes!!!!! PERSECUTE!!!!!!
You said the EVIL part out loud, idiot!
:dev3:
to treat (someone) cruelly or unfairly especially because of race or religious or political beliefs. The country's leaders relentlessly persecuted those who fought against the regime. They were persecuted for their beliefs.

I used the the wrong word.
Seeing that I did, why aren't Christie, DUHSantis, Haley, Pence, Scott, Hutchinson or Hurd being PROSECUTED for their political beliefs?

to treat (someone) cruelly or unfairly especially because of race or religious or political beliefs. The country's leaders relentlessly persecuted those who fought against the regime. They were persecuted for their beliefs.

I used the the wrong word.
Seeing that I did, why aren't Christie, DUHSantis, Haley, Pence, Scott, Hutchinson or Hurd being PROSECUTED for their political beliefs?
Whatever you say, Judas. :dev3:

trump had burner phones and fake emails while prez....new evidence

Yep. The democrats have done an excellent job of dumbing down the electorate. You must be proud.
Who thinks you Bingos are intelligent? Is that what the country says about MAGAts and fly over county? 😄 The only voters Trump wins in by a majority are whites without a college education. Stop cosplaying in public. You're bad at it. 😄

So under your logic if the police take ten-years to track and catch a serial killer that serial killer's lawyer should get ten years to review the evidence before they go to trial? That's an idea..... Let's just keep that one in our back pocket for now. 😄
trump had burner phones and used many email aliases..new evidence

I do believe somewhere that I read that everyone has the right to a speedy trial.
So what's the problem?

Who thinks you Bingos are intelligent? Is that what the country says about MAGAts and fly over county? 😄 The only voters Trump wins in by a majority are whites without a college education. Stop cosplaying in public. You're bad at it. 😄
you hear trump had burner phones?

Forum List

Back