Fulton County DA wants a trial the day before Super Tuesday? Yep, its just radical activism

Shows Trump was aware of his Attorney's fabricated and bogus claims being presented before the Georgia Senate.

Giuliani is being charged with fabrication of these lies he presented to the Georgia government in the hearing.
356655238_1411286082988124_4862332512303734826_n.jpg

When you fantasize about doing that do you imagine yourself in a onesie and a cape or are you dressed more like a wizard? You're not giving me enough to picture the genre. Are you going for sci-fi or fantasy?
You're uninformed. Mocking doesn't help your claim of intelligence.

Those harmed and victims also are part of deserving a speedy trial....

Justice delayed, is justice denied.
The defendant does not get railroaded so quickly that he doesn’t have time to prepare for a trial - particularly when it interferes with his ability to challenge the Democrat nominee.

Which is the point. I’m reminded of what my brother told me just last week - that the Democrats are just ignorant and uninformed, but now believes they’re downright evil.

You're uninformed. Mocking doesn't help your claim of intelligence.
I don’t know what he said, since I have him on ignore, but that’s their MO - when they can’t debate a conservative talking point, they mock….they insult….they scream “waaaaacist!”…..they censor speech.

That's not an argument. It's just evidence that you searched the internet for a picture of a trans woman. Unless you just happened to have had one laying around.....
That's not a woman of any kind. It has testicles and a penis. You're easy to fool.

Nobody in their right mind can look at this and say.. “oh wow, what a coincidence?”

This leftist guy not only wants to time up the trial for obvious political reasons, but he also is trying to charge every lawyer under Trump to intimidate others..

There is no reason to believe this is credible, and they aren’t trying to hide it at all either.
Why wouldn't the orange sexual abuser want to exonerate himself as soon as possible?

The defendant does not get railroaded so quickly that he doesn’t have time to prepare for a trial - particularly when it interferes with his ability to challenge the Democrat nominee.

Which is the point. I’m reminded of what my brother told me just last week - that the Democrats are just ignorant and uninformed, but now believes they’re downright evil.
So, apparently are so many Conservatives that they are working to disqualify Donald Trump from the 2024 election and keep him out of as many State Ballots as possible.

Now, there goes your conspiracy theory against all the Democrats. Just add Millions of Republicans as also being ignorant and uninformed and downright evil.
---------

The 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution "is clear that anyone who takes an oath of office and then engages in insurrection is forever barred from holding public office again," said one campaigner.

Forum List

Back