Fulton County DA wants a trial the day before Super Tuesday? Yep, its just radical activism

The defendant does not get railroaded so quickly that he doesn’t have time to prepare for a trial - particularly when it interferes with his ability to challenge the Democrat nominee.

Which is the point. I’m reminded of what my brother told me just last week - that the Democrats are just ignorant and uninformed, but now believes they’re downright evil.
Don't forget that Democrats don't get triggered by blacks in commercials either.

I don’t know what he said, since I have him on ignore, but that’s their MO - when they can’t debate a conservative talking point, they mock….they insult….they scream “waaaaacist!”…..they censor speech.
What was your conservative talking point?

Based on facts of the law, please.

The defendant does not get railroaded so quickly that he doesn’t have time to prepare for a trial - particularly when it interferes with his ability to challenge the Democrat nominee.

Which is the point. I’m reminded of what my brother told me just last week - that the Democrats are just ignorant and uninformed, but now believes they’re downright evil.
The defendant "says" that he does not have time.
With so many other trials working out so fine in US history, why should the State believe that his lawyers will not have the time, when others have done just fine.

And his running for President has no bearing
A judge would laugh at a two and a half year delay
That’s not a delay. That’s time needed to defend against charges so serious that, if not defended well, could land him in prison for the rest of his life.

If the Democrats needed 2.5 years to cook up a racketeering charge (I know, crazy), then a defendant gets 2.5 years to find evidence that proves it’s false.

Is the only way you Dems have to win against Trump a series of indictments cooked up by anti-Trump prosecutors and approved by anti-Trump grand juries?

Why not run of your record of “accomplishments”?

- How crime is so much better
- How people have no trouble paying for basics, like food and gas
- How the Afghanistan withdrawal went smoothly and left no Americans behind
- How Biden’s strength scared Putin away from invading Ukraine
- How the border is under control, and American cities haven’t turned into 3rd world countries

Oh….I see the problem. I guess levying 100 bogus charges is the Dems only chance.

No, you won't give a shit. You'll ignore, obstruct, muddy the water and lie.
😄

I dont give a shit about Joe Biden or any politician. I voted against Joe Biden in the primary. I think he's an establishment Democrat who's going to pay lip service to progressive policies while doing nothing to reign in corporate monopolies and greed. Unfortunately that isn't illegal. But why would I care about any politician, Democrat or Republican facing the criminal justice system? That's how our Democracy is supposed to work and they get to have their day in court. Why should anyone be upset over that?
I'd rather have Trump back in the White House.
Then vote for him. Who's stopping you?

I don’t know what he said, since I have him on ignore, but that’s their MO - when they can’t debate a conservative talking point, they mock….they insult….they scream “waaaaacist!”…..they censor speech.
You can continue to not read anything else but what you wish to read, but this is what Trump does:

Hours after Willis had released the indictments on Monday night, Trump went on his social media platform Truth Social calling for all charges to be dropped and predicting he would be exonerated. He did not mention Willis by name, but accused prosecutors of pursuing the wrong criminal targets.

“They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump wrote. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”

Willis is African American. So too are the two New York-based prosecutors who have investigated Trump, the Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg who indicted him in April over alleged hush-money payments, and Letitia James, the state attorney general who is investigating Trump’s financial records.
Trump’s allusion to the racial slur was immediately picked up by his supporters on far-right platforms including Gab and Patriots.win. The sites hosted hundreds of posts featuring “riggers” in their headlines in a disparaging context.

The word has also been attached to numerous social media posts to Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss. The two Black poll workers from Atlanta were falsely accused by some of the 19 defendants in the Fulton county case of committing election fraud during the 2020 vote count, and the indictment accuses Trump allies of harassing them.

Calls to violence have proliferated across far-right sites since the charges were made public on Monday night. Several Gab posts reproduced images of nooses and gallows and called for Willis and grand jurors who delivered the charges to be hanged. And posts on Patriots.win combined the wordplay with direct calls to violence.

Earlier this month, Willis wrote to Fulton county commissioners and judges to warn them to stay vigilant in the face of rising tensions ahead of the release of the indictment. She told them that she and her staff had been receiving racist threats and voicemails since she began her investigation into Trump’s attempt to subvert the election two years ago.

The defendant "says" that he does not have time.
With so many other trials working out so fine in US history, why should the State believe that his lawyers will not have the time, when others have done just fine.
1) Because he’s in the middle of an election.
2) Because the defendant and his lawyers say they need more time.
3) Why does the anti-Trump activist leftist get to decide how much time she’ll allow Trump to build a defense?
4) They took 2.5 years to cook up a racketeering charge against him, with penalties so severe that life in prison could be the sentence. Why railroad him with little time to build a defense?

Trump's speech is REALLY being censored. Which is how he comes up with these Jewels:

CNN's Daniel Dale breaks down former President Donald Trump's baseless claim that Georgia district attorney Fani Willis had an affair with a gang member.

(vide video online)

You can continue to not read anything else but what you wish to read, but this is what Trump does:

Hours after Willis had released the indictments on Monday night, Trump went on his social media platform Truth Social calling for all charges to be dropped and predicting he would be exonerated. He did not mention Willis by name, but accused prosecutors of pursuing the wrong criminal targets.

“They never went after those that Rigged the Election,” Trump wrote. “They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”
So? He’s entitled to say the election was rigged.
Willis is African American. So too are the two New York-based prosecutors who have investigated Trump, the Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg who indicted him in April over alleged hush-money payments, and Letitia James, the state attorney general who is investigating Trump’s financial records.

Yes, we all see that is it primarily Black activists going after Trump. What happened to your love of diversity? Even the Grand Jury in Georgia was all-black. Looks like a 1930s lynching, in reverse.
Trump’s allusion to the racial slur was immediately picked up by his supporters on far-right platforms including Gab and Patriots.win. The sites hosted hundreds of posts featuring “riggers” in their headlines in a disparaging context.

I didn’t pick up on it. Whatever. Biden called integrated schools a “racial jungle” and proudly announced he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks.
The word has also been attached to numerous social media posts to Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss. The two Black poll workers from Atlanta were falsely accused by some of the 19 defendants in the Fulton county case of committing election fraud during the 2020 vote count, and the indictment accuses Trump allies of harassing them.

Calls to violence have proliferated across far-right sites since the charges were made public on Monday night. Several Gab posts reproduced images of nooses and gallows and called for Willis and grand jurors who delivered the charges to be hanged. And posts on Patriots.win combined the wordplay with direct calls to violence.

Calls to violence were made by the radical leftist group BLM, and the damage in property was $2 billion and at cost of 30 lives. Yet, Dems wouldn’t allow the NG to restore peaxe.
Earlier this month, Willis wrote to Fulton county commissioners and judges to warn them to stay vigilant in the face of rising tensions ahead of the release of the indictment. She told them that she and her staff had been receiving racist threats and voicemails since she began her investigation into Trump’s attempt to subvert the election two years ago.
Willis is the daughter of an activist Black Panther and grew up with hate for the white man and taught to see racism everywhere.

1) Because he’s in the middle of an election.
2) Because the defendant and his lawyers say they need more time.
3) Why does the anti-Trump activist leftist get to decide how much time she’ll allow Trump to build a defense?
4) They took 2.5 years to cook up a racketeering charge against him, with penalties so severe that life in prison could be the sentence. Why railroad him with little time to build a defense?
Your knowledge of the US law is through Trump's prism. If he says something, it must be true.

And you continue to insist in being ignorant of the Constitution and Rule of Law of the country you live in. That works against you and it works against Trump. Except that Trump's lawyers do know the law, and are trying hard to make him ANY of it.

So? He’s entitled to say the election was rigged.

Yes, we all see that is it primarily Black activists going after Trump. What happened to your love of diversity? Even the Grand Jury in Georgia was all-black. Looks like a 1930s lynching, in reverse.

I didn’t pick up on it. Whatever. Biden called integrated schools a “racial jungle” and proudly announced he didn’t want his kids going to school with blacks.

Calls to violence were made by the radical leftist group BLM, and the damage in property was $2 billion and at cost of 30 lives. Yet, Dems wouldn’t allow the NG to restore peaxe.

Willis is the daughter of an activist Black Panther and grew up with hate for the white man and taught to see racism everywhere.
A true Trump follower. Congratulations Lisa.

The Constitution and the Rule of Law will never catch up with with you and your interest of Justice.

Trump's speech is REALLY being censored. Which is how he comes up with these Jewels:

CNN's Daniel Dale breaks down former President Donald Trump's baseless claim that Georgia district attorney Fani Willis had an affair with a gang member.

(vide video online)

So she was a prosecutor charged with maintaining law and order, and had sex with a black thug? Nice company the bitch keeps.

Your knowledge of the US law is through Trump's prism. If he says something, it must be true.

And you continue to insist in being ignorant of the Constitution and Rule of Law of the country you live in. That works against you and it works against Trump. Except that Trump's lawyers do know the law, and are trying hard to make him ANY of it.
Go away. You are my enemy. I am battling to ramp down on anti-semitism and anti-Israel attitudes, and Dems are my opposition.

[ No, Trump is not racist and he is not attacking the prosecutors and inciting his followers to intimidated jurors, witnesses or violence. No, not at all. ]

“I guess I am sending this as a reminder that you should stay alert over the month of August and stay safe,” she said.

As Willis’s investigation approached its climax, Trump intensified his personal attacks on her through social media. He has accused her of prosecutorial misconduct and even of being racist herself.

Willis, who on Wednesday said she wanted to take the case to trial in March 2024, has rebuffed Trump’s claims as “derogatory and false”.

Trump has also unleashed a barrage of vitriol against Jack Smith, the special counsel who earlier this month brought four federal chargesagainst Trump over his efforts to overturn the 2020 election. Trump has referred to the prosecutor, who is white, as “Deranged Jack Smith”.

The judge in the federal case, Tanya Chutkan, has warned him to be careful not to make inflammatory public comments about the proceedings, saying she would “take whatever measures are necessary” to prevent intimidation of witnesses or contamination of the jury pool.

Forum List

Back