Fulton County Sheriff Says ‘We’ll Have A Mugshot’ If Former Pres. Trump Is Indicted Locally

Unless you read the charges you will not know what he has been charged with,
So you cant really comment.
Read the charges. they arent cryptonite,
Charges with nothing to back them up, no proof doofus.
The real criminals have proof coming out each and every day to document the charges against them.
You, like most sheeple of the Reich, get everything backwards, Charges with no proof mean nothing. A person is innocent until proof and evidence make him guilty.
You have none of that against Trump yet keep yapping, and have plenty of it against Joey Capone and say nothing.

This is the one case I always felt was the biggest threat to Trump. This one seems pretty clear "I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have". He did not ask for all legal votes to be counted, he asked for the exact number he needed. And then he gave Raffensperger the excuse to tell the people of the state after he did it.

He also could not pardon himself
Free speech and stuff………

By GOP officials ? How does that work ?
He has form on this. We can all remember him trying to bribe Zelensky.
Clearly you're too simple-minded to figure out that Democrats are running the show....but there are some Republicans that are in on it. Mike Pence is one of them.

Clearly you're too simple-minded to figure out that Democrats are running the show....but there are some Republicans that are in on it. Mike Pence is one of them.

Lots of conservatives are repulsed by Trump's stupidity and ignorant bully tactics. You're making a big mistake to undervalue intelligence and decency. Conservatives also care about such things.

Clearly, you don't.

Mike Pence was the guy they wanted to hang at the trrump sedition.
So basically anyone not in the cult has got it in for trump ?
Is that the argument ?
Its not possible for republicans to be decent people even if they support trump.
Not possible to put their country before trump ?

I think that you are in for a load of heartache over the next year. Make sure that you keep hold of your comfort blanket.

Wrong.

The right to free speech is not unlimited.

Speech advocating for violating the law is not entitled to First Amendment protections.
The only laws being violated are by Joey Capone and his crime family.
Clear cut felonies, not made up crap.

Last edited:
Nothing.

Conspiring to obstruct the certification of the EC vote count, conspiring to overturn a lawful election, and violating citizens' right to vote all are crimes Trump committed.
He never stepped foot in the Capital on Jan 6th, so all of that is just hogwash dressed up in word salad. Trump didn't tell anyone to go inside the Capital. Seems the Capital Police invited them inside.

BTW, what happened to the insurrection charges? That would be 18 USC 2383: Rebellion and insurrection

Doesn't that put a lie to the whole story from the git-go?

Mike Pence was the guy they wanted to hang at the trrump sedition.
So basically anyone not in the cult has got it in for trump ?
Is that the argument ?
Its not possible for republicans to be decent people even if they support trump.
Not possible to put their country before trump ?

I think that you are in for a load of heartache over the next year. Make sure that you keep hold of your comfort blanket.
So what you're saying is you realize that Pence was back-stabbing Trump and his supporters wanted to do him in.
Oh and I'm not fully invested in anyone. I'm more worried about what they're planning to do to the American population.
And it's pretty much the same shit they're planning to do to the people living in the UK.

Forum List

Back