Fur sales banned in W Hollywood

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Like guns in Chicago, the buyer can walk across the street to buy dead animal skins and its largely symbolic, but still --- Its a step in the right direction.

West Hollywood, Calif. Becomes First City In The U.S. To Ban Fur Sales

Los Angelenos, rejoice!

Last weekend, West Hollywood officially became the first city in the country to ban the sale of wearable fur in retail stores. City council members passed the law by unanimous vote 2 years ago, and it finally went into effect on Sept. 21, 2013, ABC reports.

The ban will apply to all articles of clothing -- anything made to be worn -- but not to furniture items, blankets, or leather products.

Good. There is no reason at all to slaughter an animal so you can have a nice new coat.

Nonsense. Most fur is ranched...just the same as cows and chickens.

And wearing leather really isn't any different than wearing fur...they are both skins.

I don't have a problem at all with West Holllywood banning fur sales.

On the contrary, I find it a very civilized decision. :thup:

I'm betting that most people who are in favor of banning fur have never worn a mink coat.

Tis a fabulous feeling.

it helps that Hollywood climate does not require furs :lol:

otherwise those hypocrites would ban the fur for the "ordinary people" while the "elite" would buy it in the other areas and still wear.

leftardist hypocritical stupidity is getting worse.

oh, are they going to wear plastic shoes and bags now? :D

I inherited a few furs, which are fabulous.

And I bet they will come in very handy during the upcoming Ice Age.

:D

there is nothing better than a REAL fur if one lives in the cold climate.
NOTHING.

:D

there is nothing better than a REAL fur if one lives in the cold climate.
NOTHING.

That is so true. I've tried wearing a wool coat in freezing weather, and it's thoroughly inadequate compared to a fur.

And the Ice Age is coming, fo shizzle.

And one more thing:

Fur is to Leather what Assault Weapons are to Non-Assault Weapons....the distinction for each is Purely Cosmetic.

Last edited:
"A step in the right direction"? What direction? You can bet your ass that hip Ca. people still wear leather cowboy boots and fashion shoes. Does the low information left think that animals shed their leather voluntarily? Everything is symbolic in the radical left mind. Being a liberal is like being a member of a religious cult that prevents you from thinking.

"A step in the right direction"? What direction? You can bet your ass that hip Ca. people still wear leather cowboy boots and fashion shoes. Does the low information left think that animals shed their leather voluntarily? Everything is symbolic in the radical left mind. Being a liberal is like being a member of a religious cult that prevents you from thinking.

A step in the right direction, with direction being the point where we all wear matching Maoist outfits or brown shirts.

And one more thing:

Fur is to Leather what Assault Weapons are to Non-Assault Weapons....the distinction for each is Purely Cosmetic.

of course. but leftards are stupid. they don't see beyond the talking points of the brainwash for the day

"a step in the right direction"? What direction? You can bet your ass that hip ca. People still wear leather cowboy boots and fashion shoes. Does the low information left think that animals shed their leather voluntarily? Everything is symbolic in the radical left mind. Being a liberal is like being a member of a religious cult that prevents you from thinking.

a step in the right direction, with direction being the point where we all wear matching maoist outfits or brown shirts.

exactly

Just because food has to be real in order for it to keep a person alive doesn't mean that fur has to be real too in order for it to be made into clothing, furniture, blankets, etc. Why do animals have to be killed for their fur as well when fake fur can be made?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If the fur has to be real, to me, it should be from an animal that is already being "used" for other things.

Last edited:
oh goody, they are killing off business left and right with their good ole FASCISM

Good. There is no reason at all to slaughter an animal so you can have a nice new coat.

really, leave it to you city slickers to come up with this...good thing you don't live in a cold climate that gets to 30 to 75 below zero, but you go tell that to the Native Indians tribes and Native Alaskans tribes they don't need to be slaughtering animals for their fur...by the way, how many minks do you have pets?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back