🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Furious backlash forces Huckabee to resign from country music foundation after only 1 day

The "inclusive", "tolerant" left strikes again! Heil Hitler!
More like the foundation wants to be open to all, and a zealot like Huckleberry isn't compatible with that. Continue trying to portray yourself as a victim though snowflake.

Yea, anyone who believes in traditional marriage must not be permitted to be a part of anything, right? Only people that think like YOU should be able to participate, right? You and your ilk are the epitome of hateful fascists. Stick that up your twat.
No snowflake. No one is against traditional marriage. Those like you who want to limit others freedom aren't wanted, too bad you zealots can't control the public. Continue with your victim complex snowflake
Thankfully things are changing
I'm not anti religion or pro gay. I'm pro freedom.

Those like you who want to limit others freedom...

What freedoms of others do I want to "limit", twat?
That foundation's right to not include Huckleberry for one thing. You are calling others natzis and want to force them to include him. You sound more like the nazi.

Bullshit. They invited Huckabee, he accepted, and then the non-inclusive, intolerant, fascist left went ape-shit and intimidated the organization to push him out. If you supported freedom you'd respect their choice to include (you know, like "inclusion") Huckabee. You're a fucking idiot.

Those like you who want to limit others freedom...

What freedoms of others do I want to "limit", twat?
That foundation's right to not include Huckleberry for one thing. You are calling others natzis and want to force them to include him. You sound more like the nazi.

Bullshit. They invited Huckabee, he accepted, and then the non-inclusive, intolerant, fascist left went ape-shit and intimidated the organization to push him out. If you supported freedom you'd respect their choice to include (you know, like "inclusion") Huckabee. You're a fucking idiot.
They are free to include him. They chose not to. You are blaming it on "the left" and calling people that chose freely and weren't forced to exclude him nazis because you are a but hurt snowflake.

I'm pro freedom.

Except when someone expresses a view that differs from yours.
Nope. You just can't force your views on others.

It was fascist twats like you that "forced" your views on the organization to kick Huckabee to the curb.
No one forced anything. You are just a whiny snowflake because you don't like the choices they made.

And you're a sniveling little, fascist twat.

Looks like even the country music crowd is changing, there is hope for America

Jason Owen, co-president of Monument Records and owner at Sandbox Entertainment, called the appointment a "grossly offensive decision" in an email to the association's CEO Sarah Trahern and CMA Foundation executive Tiffany Kerns.

Owen wrote that due to Huckabee’s election to the CMA Foundation’s board, neither his companies nor anyone they represent would continue to support the foundation.

Owen and his husband, Sam, are fathers to a young son and are expecting twins. Owen said that Huckabee’s stance on the LGBT community “made it clear my family is not welcome in his America.”

"Only one day later, Huckabee penned a resignation letter painting himself as the victim. The man who is regularly booked on Fox News precisely because he’s a bully is now a poor little victim."

Furious backlash forces Huckabee to resign from country music foundation after only 1 day

maybe his daughter sarah can get her boss, the twitller to tweet insults

"fathers to a young son", Science says that two males cannot conceive a child.

Ignorance, bigotry, and hate should be rejected wherever it manifests.

NOBODY is as ignorant, bigoted and hateful as the American left. You guys call for "inclusion" and "tolerance" and you're the least inclusive or tolerant people in existence. Remember the saying that "I may not agree with what you're saying, but I'll fight till the death for your right to say it"? The left abandoned that principle. You guys brand and smear anyone that disagrees with you as "hateful" and "bigoted" and so forth.
Yes, how dare the rev huckleberry have the spotlight shown upon him for what he says

The old peckerwood is being called out for years of his stuff

Mike Huckabee Says Trump Isn’t Racist Because He Let Jews Into Mar-a-Lago

Mike Huckabee crosses the fine line between stupidity and racism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-on-beyonce-and-jay-z/?utm_term=.8d40f08d7dcf

I don't have an issue with criticism. I'm sure Huckabee doesn't either. But the America left's crusade to censor, ban and ostracize everyone that doesn't share their philosophy, is totalitarian. It's wrong. I'm all for tolerance and inclusiveness of everyone and, especially, their ideas, even those with which I disagree. Why can't you guys dig this?
Years of liberal indoctrination of our kids have brought us to these times. Now, regardless of what you think, if you disagree with a liberal or SJW, you're speaking hate. 10,000 SJW have been hired by YouTube to censor videos containing perceived hate speech. Guess which videos are getting banned or demonetized and which aren't? Remember, according to liberals, "hate speech" is when you have a different opinion than theirs.

Jason Owen, co-president of Monument Records and owner at Sandbox Entertainment, called the appointment a "grossly offensive decision" in an email to the association's CEO Sarah Trahern and CMA Foundation executive Tiffany Kerns.

Owen wrote that due to Huckabee’s election to the CMA Foundation’s board, neither his companies nor anyone they represent would continue to support the foundation.

Owen and his husband, Sam, are fathers to a young son and are expecting twins. Owen said that Huckabee’s stance on the LGBT community “made it clear my family is not welcome in his America.”

"Only one day later, Huckabee penned a resignation letter painting himself as the victim. The man who is regularly booked on Fox News precisely because he’s a bully is now a poor little victim."

The intolerance for Christians by leftist and fags just never ceases does it?

OK, I don't recall Christ ever condemning "fags" (homosexuals). But, if he ever mentioned them at all, I am sure that his message would have been to embrace them. In short, trying to hide your bigotry behind the cross don't work any more. You are not a Christian, and your self righteous bigotry defines you.

Typical regressive, turning everything upside down and backwards. Jesus said to embrace the sinner, NOT THE SIN. If a person wasn't willing to accept him and change their ways they were to be shunned by Christians. Not only are fags not changing their ways they are demanding normal people accept their abhorrent behavior and normal people have no right to make a living if they do anything short of total acceptance. That ain't gonna happen, Huckabee should not have resigned.

Not only are fags not changing their ways...

qn70ym2k2kxrqfjo28ew.jpg

OK, I don't recall Christ ever condemning "fags" (homosexuals). But, if he ever mentioned them at all, I am sure that his message would have been to embrace them. In short, trying to hide your bigotry behind the cross don't work any more. You are not a Christian, and your self righteous bigotry defines you.

Typical regressive, turning everything upside down and backwards. Jesus said to embrace the sinner, NOT THE SIN. If a person wasn't willing to accept him and change their ways they were to be shunned by Christians. Not only are fags not changing their ways they are demanding normal people accept their abhorrent behavior and normal people have no right to make a living if they do anything short of total acceptance. That ain't gonna happen, Huckabee should not have resigned.

You failed to notice that I said that Jesus never said a word about homosexuality being a sin, didn't you? But, OK, you can dig something up about that from the Old Testament, I am sure, along with instructions to stone women who gather firewood on the Sabbath....
I repeat. You are not a Christian; although I don't much care, since I don't believe in all that crap anyway. But, at least I am not a hypocrite.

You failed to notice that I said that Jesus never said a word about homosexuality being a sin, didn't you? But, OK, you can dig something up about that from the Old Testament, I am sure, along with instructions to stone women who gather firewood on the Sabbath....
I repeat. You are not a Christian; although I don't much care, since I don't believe in all that crap anyway. But, at least I am not a hypocrite.

You need a quarter so you can call someone who cares about your opinion? Every major religion considers fags sinners.

Forum List

Back