🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Furious backlash forces Huckabee to resign from country music foundation after only 1 day

Looks like even the country music crowd is changing, there is hope for America

Jason Owen, co-president of Monument Records and owner at Sandbox Entertainment, called the appointment a "grossly offensive decision" in an email to the association's CEO Sarah Trahern and CMA Foundation executive Tiffany Kerns.

Owen wrote that due to Huckabee’s election to the CMA Foundation’s board, neither his companies nor anyone they represent would continue to support the foundation.

Owen and his husband, Sam, are fathers to a young son and are expecting twins. Owen said that Huckabee’s stance on the LGBT community “made it clear my family is not welcome in his America.”

"Only one day later, Huckabee penned a resignation letter painting himself as the victim. The man who is regularly booked on Fox News precisely because he’s a bully is now a poor little victim."

Furious backlash forces Huckabee to resign from country music foundation after only 1 day

maybe his daughter sarah can get her boss, the twitller to tweet insults

The intolerance for Christians by leftist and fags just never ceases does it?

OK, I don't recall Christ ever condemning "fags" (homosexuals). But, if he ever mentioned them at all, I am sure that his message would have been to embrace them. In short, trying to hide your bigotry behind the cross don't work any more. You are not a Christian, and your self righteous bigotry defines you.

Typical regressive, turning everything upside down and backwards. Jesus said to embrace the sinner, NOT THE SIN. If a person wasn't willing to accept him and change their ways they were to be shunned by Christians. Not only are fags not changing their ways they are demanding normal people accept their abhorrent behavior and normal people have no right to make a living if they do anything short of total acceptance. That ain't gonna happen, Huckabee should not have resigned.

You failed to notice that I said that Jesus never said a word about homosexuality being a sin, didn't you? But, OK, you can dig something up about that from the Old Testament, I am sure, along with instructions to stone women who gather firewood on the Sabbath....
I repeat. You are not a Christian; although I don't much care, since I don't believe in all that crap anyway. But, at least I am not a hypocrite.

You need a quarter so you can call someone who cares about your opinion? Every major religion considers fags sinners.

Wrong again, bigot. The Episcopalians have a gay bishop.

But, you would feel more at home with the Westboro Baptist Church.

OK, I don't recall Christ ever condemning "fags" (homosexuals). But, if he ever mentioned them at all, I am sure that his message would have been to embrace them. In short, trying to hide your bigotry behind the cross don't work any more. You are not a Christian, and your self righteous bigotry defines you.

Typical regressive, turning everything upside down and backwards. Jesus said to embrace the sinner, NOT THE SIN. If a person wasn't willing to accept him and change their ways they were to be shunned by Christians. Not only are fags not changing their ways they are demanding normal people accept their abhorrent behavior and normal people have no right to make a living if they do anything short of total acceptance. That ain't gonna happen, Huckabee should not have resigned.

You failed to notice that I said that Jesus never said a word about homosexuality being a sin, didn't you? But, OK, you can dig something up about that from the Old Testament, I am sure, along with instructions to stone women who gather firewood on the Sabbath....
I repeat. You are not a Christian; although I don't much care, since I don't believe in all that crap anyway. But, at least I am not a hypocrite.

You need a quarter so you can call someone who cares about your opinion? Every major religion considers fags sinners.

I said every MAJOR religion, not some minor commie sect. LMAO

The Democratic Party has a huge problem with being anti Christian bigots.
They will no be able to reform their bad image before the next election.

Move those Goal Posts!!!

Here’s a list of churches who ordain gays:

LGBT clergy in Christianity - Wikipedia

Move those Goal Posts!!!

Like I said, minor commie sects.

Move those Goal Posts!!!

Somewhere today, your spiritual brothers and sisters are out doing god's work. You should be with them.

westboro1-3d0baab9ccc674c5428c2cf5342da0ffcee7da0e-s6-c30.jpg

Move those Goal Posts!!!

Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Anglican’s are “minor commie sects”? Hardly.

I love it when people respond to a thread with “I don’t give a fuck”. You read the thread and then responded it to it. That’s a lot of effort for something you don’t care about.

If I start reading a thread and decide it’s not something a give a rat’s ass about, I immediately close the thread and move on. I don’t read further and I sure as hell don’t post because I don’t want this piece of useless garbage turning up in my alerts.

Move those Goal Posts!!!

and in addition

LGBT clergy in Judaism - Wikipedia

Move those Goal Posts!!!

The leftists that got Huckabee dumped and you are flip sides of the same, intolerant, hate-filled coin.

You know you've gone too far right when the country music association is offended by your conservatism.

"Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Anglican’s are “minor commie sects”? Hardly." AND these DENOMINATIONS that are of the Christian (?) "MAINLINE" tradition are the ones LOSING THE MOST FOLLOWERS. YES THEY ARE BECOMING MINOR COMMIE SECTS WITH FEW MEMBERS.

Move those Goal Posts!!!

The leftists that got Huckabee dumped and you are flip sides of the same, intolerant, hate-filled coin.

I've got thousands of years of history on my side. You've got some jonny come lately bullshit.

Forum List

Back