Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling

You Morons have so abused the labels "bigot" and "racist" that they have very little meaning outside of your own left wing nut circle jerks.

It's almost a badge of honor these days.

If people are overusing the term "bigot" because there are too many bigots around, you can hardly blame the person who is overusing it.

bigot definition of bigot in Oxford dictionary American English US

"A person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions:"

American Heritage Dictionary Entry bigot

"One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

Definition of bigot Collins English Dictionary

"
  1. a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race"

So, if I find a person who is intolerant of those holding other opinions, and I call them a bigot, am I overusing this word?

Bull shit. We are being accused of racism for disagreeing with Obama, or being accused of bigotry for following our religious beliefs. You can't change the meanings of tjise terms and then blame us. Like I said, they have so little meaning anymore.
Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, is at work on both sides within the context of this issue.

The only way you can be a "racist" when you're disagreeing with Obama, is to believe at the same time, that blacks are inferior or superior to other races.

[QUOTE ="toxicmedia, post: 11704055, member: 30963"]How exactly will you "do away" with them?[/QUOTE]

The potential list us limitless. My personal favorite is skinning them alive from the neck down, covering them in lemon juice then hanging them by their wrists to let the atmosphere deal with them

Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, is at work on both sides within the context of this issue.

The only way you can be a "racist" when you're disagreeing with Obama, is to believe at the same time, that blacks are inferior or superior to other races.

Sure it is. However that doesn't mean calling a person on the right who is a bigot a bigot is wrong. It just means you could say other people are bigots too.

You Morons have so abused the labels "bigot" and "racist" that they have very little meaning outside of your own left wing nut circle jerks.

If people are overusing the term "bigot" because there are too many bigots around, you can hardly blame the person who is overusing it.

"One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

"
  1. a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race"

So, if I find a person who is intolerant of those holding other opinions, and I call them a bigot, am I overusing this word?

Bull shit. We are being accused of racism for disagreeing with Obama, or being accused of bigotry for following our religious beliefs. You can't change the meanings of tjise terms and then blame us. Like I said, they have so little meaning anymore.

However, this discussion was about being called racist and bigots and it is the left almost exclusively that does that.

Yeah, yeah...big talk from such a little boy.

Sweetie, remember that in a proper society you aren't even allowed to.speak except to moan into your pillow or scream at the whipping post; nevermind be online.

Society WILL correct itself and people like you will beg to due rather than being part of it

"

However, this discussion was about being called racist and bigots and it is the left almost exclusively that does that.
The left and the right are equally intolerant of those holding other opinions

The Right uses code words like "faggot," "gay," and "pedophile" to cover their bigotry so we won't notice...

Sure it is. However that doesn't mean calling a person on the right who is a bigot a bigot is wrong. It just means you could say other people are bigots too.
Calling someone a racist, doesn't make you a racist.

Calling someone a bigot, isn't as simple. The act itself isn't bigoted, but if you're intolerant of their views, then that reaction is bigotry

"

Yeah, but that isn't the topic of this thread is it?

So two wrongs make everything ok?

"

Huh........the name of this thread is "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling".

I offer the definition of bigotry.

You think that's off topic.

O........kay...........

Calling someone a racist, doesn't make you a racist.

Calling someone a bigot, isn't as simple. The act itself isn't bigoted, but if you're intolerant of their views, then that reaction is bigotry

I didn't say calling someone a racist makes you a racist.

You can call someone a bigot for being closed minded.

Huh........the name of this thread is "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling".

I offer the definition of bigotry.

You think that's off topic.

O........kay...........

Jesus Christ man! Pay attention.

You went on about how both sides do it. My discussion, which you horned in on was about the left calling us racists and bigots, and how it's almost meaningless. It wasn't about the right at all.

Are you trying to tell us that equal civil rights can ONLY be based on ethnicity?
Are you trying to tell us behaviors like overeating or homosexual coupling are the same as being African American?
That is the stupidest sentence I've seen in a long time on this site
This is the stupidest reply I've seen in a long time on this site.

Behaviors:

overeating
overeating.jpg

drug use
drug-addicts.jpg

LGBT lifestyle
men-wearing-wedding-dresses.jpg

Ethnic groups:

African American
kids_7.jpg

Native American
native-american-family-18484483.jpg

See the difference?

Make no mistake, even though some of them try not to show it they are foaming at the mouth mad, like cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mad

Ugh sodomites rejoice Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling
Oh brother. There are so many presumptions in this leading and totally biased post, typical of arrogant liberal had blatant arrogance to post this drek. The madness of catering to a group of people that are a paltry 5% of American population, all the phony moralistic arguments that went along with that support, and the fact some Americans are so credulous as to believe the Gay agenda is mindboggling. I find something fishy about all this. How many Americans REALY think gays need to be married? How many sane and rational people think Homosexuality is viable and legitimate , and how many people believe Homosexuality is a form of sexual fetish and not worthy of special provisions under the law? I think a lot of folks are afraid to admit they think any of those things, given this climate of liberal dominance and fear mongering. Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back