Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling

Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, is at work on both sides within the context of this issue.

The only way you can be a "racist" when you're disagreeing with Obama, is to believe at the same time, that blacks are inferior or superior to other races.

Sure it is. However that doesn't mean calling a person on the right who is a bigot a bigot is wrong. It just means you could say other people are bigots too.
Calling someone a racist, doesn't make you a racist.

Calling someone a bigot, isn't as simple. The act itself isn't bigoted, but if you're intolerant of their views, then that reaction is bigotry

I didn't say calling someone a racist makes you a racist.

You can call someone a bigot for being closed minded.
I agree, and why does it sound like we disagree? sorry for my part in that

Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, is at work on both sides within the context of this issue.

The only way you can be a "racist" when you're disagreeing with Obama, is to believe at the same time, that blacks are inferior or superior to other races.

However, this discussion was about being called racist and bigots and it is the left almost exclusively that does that.
The left and the right are equally intolerant of those holding other opinions

Yeah, but that isn't the topic of this thread is it?

So two wrongs make everything ok?
Huh........the name of this thread is "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling".

I offer the definition of bigotry.

You think that's off topic.

O........kay...........

Jesus Christ man! Pay attention.

You went on about how both sides do it. My discussion, which you horned in on was about the left calling us racists and bigots, and how it's almost meaningless. It wasn't about the right at all.
If "paying attention" means reading, and buying into, your rationalizations for your compulsive disapproval of homosexuality...I'll remain oblivious.

And it wasn't off topic, it's related material that you simply weren't talking about

Are you trying to tell us that equal civil rights can ONLY be based on ethnicity?
Are you trying to tell us behaviors like overeating or homosexual coupling are the same as being African American?
That is the stupidest sentence I've seen in a long time on this site
This is the stupidest reply I've seen in a long time on this site.

Behaviors:

overeating
overeating.jpg

drug use
drug-addicts.jpg

LGBT lifestyle
men-wearing-wedding-dresses.jpg

Ethnic groups:

African American
kids_7.jpg

Native American
native-american-family-18484483.jpg

See the difference?
Sure, overeating and shooting drugs are bad.

Being gay, or and Indian, isn't.

Do you have a point?

However, this discussion was about being called racist and bigots and it is the left almost exclusively that does that.

Huh........the name of this thread is "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling".

O........kay...........

You went on about how both sides do it. My discussion, which you horned in on was about the left calling us racists and bigots, and how it's almost meaningless. It wasn't about the right at all.
If "paying attention" means reading, and buying into, your rationalizations for your compulsive disapproval of homosexuality...I'll remain oblivious.

And it wasn't off topic, it's related material that you simply weren't talking about

Go ahead and remain oblivious but just don't tell me I'm wrong when you have no idea what the discussion is about.

Message to homosexual activists: We don't hate you we just don't want to be forced to celebrate the lifestyle that is killing you.

Some information about the homosexual lifestyle:

CDC: 94 to 95 percent of HIV cases among young men linked to gay sex

And here's noted gay activist Larry Kramer being honest about the lifestyle:

Does it occur to you that we brought this plague of aids upon ourselves? I know I am getting into dangerous waters here but it is time. With the cabal breathing even more murderously down our backs it is time. And you are still doing it. You are still murdering each other. Please stop with all the generalizations and avoidance excuses gays have used since the beginning to ditch this responsibility for this fact. From the very first moment we were told in 1981 that the suspected cause was a virus, gay men have refused to accept our responsibility for choosing not to listen, and, starting in 1984, when we were told it definitely was a virus, this behavior turned murderous. Make whatever excuses you can to carry on living in your state of denial but this is the fact of the matter. I wish we could understand and take some responsibility for the fact that for some 30 years we have been murdering each other with great facility and that down deep inside of us, we knew what we were doing. Don’t tell me you have never had sex without thinking down deep that there was more involved in what you were doing than just maintaining a hard-on.

I have recently gone through my diaries of the worst of the plague years. I saw day after day a notation of another friend’s death. I listed all the ones I’d slept with. There were a couple hundred. Was it my sperm that killed them, that did the trick? It is no longer possible for me to avoid this question of myself. Have you ever wondered how many men you killed? I know I murdered some of them. I just know. You know how you sometimes know things? I know. Several hundred over a bunch of years, I have to have murdered some of them, planting in him the original seed. I have put this to several doctors. Mostly they refuse to discuss it, even if they are gay. Most doctors do not like to discuss sex or what we do or did. (I still have not heard a consensus on the true dangers of oral sex, for instance.) They play blind. God knows what they must be thinking when they examine us. Particularly if they aren’t gay. One doctor answered me, it takes two to tango so you cannot take the responsibility alone. But in some cases it isn’t so easy to answer so flippantly. The sweet young boy who didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who (*)(*)(*)(*)ed him. I think I murdered him. The old boyfriend who did not want to go to bed with me and I made him. The man I let (*)(*)(*)(*) me because I was trying to make my then boyfriend, now lover, jealous. I know, by the way, that that other one is the one who infected me. You know how you sometime know things? I know he infected me. I tried to murder myself on that one.

Any society that embraces homosexuality, abortion, hedonism, drug addiction, radical feminism and other fashionable forms of self-destruction will quickly die out. Upper & middle class lily white liberals in Europe and North America are going extinct at an astonishing rate.

Liberalism is now just a death cult dreamt up by the media bosses and other decadent plutocrats. Liberal politicians serve the rich and despise working folk.

Last edited:

O........kay...........

Go ahead and remain oblivious but just don't tell me I'm wrong when you have no idea what the discussion is about.
You're an idiot.

You said bigotry was off topic, in a thread called "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling"

And you're wrong all time. It's far easier to get me to ignore you if you ask me to point out every time you're right

Message to homosexual activists: We don't hate you we just don't want to be forced to celebrate the lifestyle that is killing you.

Some information about the homosexual lifestyle:

CDC: 94 to 95 percent of HIV cases among young men linked to gay sex

And here's noted gay activist Larry Kramer being honest about the lifestyle:

Does it occur to you that we brought this plague of aids upon ourselves? I know I am getting into dangerous waters here but it is time. With the cabal breathing even more murderously down our backs it is time. And you are still doing it. You are still murdering each other. Please stop with all the generalizations and avoidance excuses gays have used since the beginning to ditch this responsibility for this fact. From the very first moment we were told in 1981 that the suspected cause was a virus, gay men have refused to accept our responsibility for choosing not to listen, and, starting in 1984, when we were told it definitely was a virus, this behavior turned murderous. Make whatever excuses you can to carry on living in your state of denial but this is the fact of the matter. I wish we could understand and take some responsibility for the fact that for some 30 years we have been murdering each other with great facility and that down deep inside of us, we knew what we were doing. Don’t tell me you have never had sex without thinking down deep that there was more involved in what you were doing than just maintaining a hard-on.

I have recently gone through my diaries of the worst of the plague years. I saw day after day a notation of another friend’s death. I listed all the ones I’d slept with. There were a couple hundred. Was it my sperm that killed them, that did the trick? It is no longer possible for me to avoid this question of myself. Have you ever wondered how many men you killed? I know I murdered some of them. I just know. You know how you sometimes know things? I know. Several hundred over a bunch of years, I have to have murdered some of them, planting in him the original seed. I have put this to several doctors. Mostly they refuse to discuss it, even if they are gay. Most doctors do not like to discuss sex or what we do or did. (I still have not heard a consensus on the true dangers of oral sex, for instance.) They play blind. God knows what they must be thinking when they examine us. Particularly if they aren’t gay. One doctor answered me, it takes two to tango so you cannot take the responsibility alone. But in some cases it isn’t so easy to answer so flippantly. The sweet young boy who didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who (*)(*)(*)(*)ed him. I think I murdered him. The old boyfriend who did not want to go to bed with me and I made him. The man I let (*)(*)(*)(*) me because I was trying to make my then boyfriend, now lover, jealous. I know, by the way, that that other one is the one who infected me. You know how you sometime know things? I know he infected me. I tried to murder myself on that one.

Any society that embraces homosexuality, abortion, hedonism, drug addiction, radical feminism and other fashionable forms of self-destruction will quickly die out. Upper & middle class lily white liberals in Europe and North America are going extinct at an astonishing rate.

Liberalism is now just a death cult dreamt up by the media bosses and other decadent plutocrats. Liberal politicians serve the rich and despise working folk.
You're an idiot too, and I've seen everything you've cut-n-pasted, without any original thought, many times already.

And you're not stupid because you're a conservative either.

You lose, forever, and it's done.

The craziest part about all of it is that marriage license in the file cabinet of a gay couple's house, won't affect you in the slightest.

I just don't get that.

You're an idiot too,
So now a tantrum instead of an intelligent reply. lol

You lose, forever, and it's done.
Now you can control the future?!

Look like hysterics from toxicmedia when he can't process facts that fail to buttress his prejudices.

The craziest part about all of it is that marriage license in the file cabinet of a gay couple's house, won't affect you in the slightest.
I've shown you examples of people being fired because they fail to submit to homosexual activist dogma. I've shown you examples of people being deprived of basic rights: freedom of speech and freedom of religion.

Sadly your mind is nailed shut and you can't accept the facts.

More for you to ignore: Punished for Faith The Violation of Julea Ward s Religious Freedom

O........kay...........

You're an idiot.

You said bigotry was off topic, in a thread called "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling"

And you're wrong all time. It's far easier to get me to ignore you if you ask me to point out every time you're right

Good luck struggling with your reading comprehension. It's so bad that I couldn't help you understand, and I'm pretty good at walking even the worst cases through their reading problems. Tough luck pal.

O........kay...........

You're an idiot.

Good luck struggling with your reading comprehension. It's so bad that I couldn't help you understand, and I'm pretty good at walking even the worst cases through their reading problems. Tough luck pal.

You're an idiot.

No, that wasn't what I said. That apparently is the story you are sticking to, good luck with it.

No, that wasn't what I said. That apparently is the story you are sticking to, good luck with it.
Let me refresh your memory, on what you edited out of our exchange.

Toxicmedia.....Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, is at work on both sides within the context of this issue. The only way you can be a "racist" when you're disagreeing with Obama, is to believe at the same time, that blacks are inferior or superior to other races.

PredFan.....However, this discussion was about being called racist and bigots and it is the left almost exclusively that does that.

Toxiedia........The left and the right are equally intolerant of those holding other opinions

PredFan........Yeah, but that isn't the topic of this thread is it? So two wrongs make everything ok?

Toxicmedia.....Huh........the name of this thread is "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling". I offer the definition of bigotry.You think that's off topic. O........kay...........

Last edited:

Toxicmedia.....Intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself, is at work on both sides within the context of this issue. The only way you can be a "racist" when you're disagreeing with Obama, is to believe at the same time, that blacks are inferior or superior to other races.

PredFan.....However, this discussion was about being called racist and bigots and it is the left almost exclusively that does that.

Toxiedia........The left and the right are equally intolerant of those holding other opinions

PredFan........Yeah, but that isn't the topic of this thread is it? So two wrongs make everything ok?

Toxicmedia.....Huh........the name of this thread is "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling". I offer the definition of bigotry.You think that's off topic. O........kay...........

Yeah well you left out my OP, that's convenient for you. Try again.

Yeah well you left out my OP, that's convenient for you. Try again.
Nah...I give up.

The last few days have been stressful, and I pursued all kinds stuff I should have walked right away from

Make no mistake, even though some of them try not to show it they are foaming at the mouth mad, like cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mad

Ugh sodomites rejoice Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling
Let's see how you on the left handle your new power.

You have the support of the law and government sponsored bigotry on your side.

Can you deal with those you hate any better than they dealt with you?

Nice grunting

government sponsored bigotry on your side.?

Bigotry? thats rich . Being intolerant of the intolerant is not bigotry

It was you and your ilk who were spewing hate , the rightwing airwaves have been full of it

Last edited:
Make no mistake, even though some of them try not to show it they are foaming at the mouth mad, like cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mad

Ugh sodomites rejoice Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling
Let's see how you on the left handle your new power.

You have the support of the law and government sponsored bigotry on your side.

Can you deal with those you hate any better than they dealt with you?

Nice grunting

government sponsored bigotry on your side.?

Bigotry? thats rich . Being intolerant of the intolerant is not bigotry

It was you and your ilk who were spewing hate , the rightwing airwaves have been full of it
You're confusing me with Democrats bud.

So sorry you can't stand opposing viewpoints.

Good luck with paying your bills now that you have the right to marry. Best wishes to you and your loving partner.

[QUOTE ="toxicmedia, post: 11704055, member: 30963"]How exactly will you "do away" with them?

The potential list us limitless. My personal favorite is skinning them alive from the neck down, covering them in lemon juice then hanging them by their wrists to let the atmosphere deal with them[/QUOTE]

Was it your wife I saw in the SUV with the NH plates "DOLCETT"?

Both sides have bigots muttering and grunting over the ruling.

Both sides need to control the nutcases.

Forum List

Back