Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling

You can proof racism like you can prove followers of the Fulminous Bandersnach. That was furious bigots. same thing.

cc
Jesus Christ man! Pay attention.

You went on about how both sides do it. My discussion, which you horned in on was about the left calling us racists and bigots, and how it's almost meaningless. It wasn't about the right at all.
If "paying attention" means reading, and buying into, your rationalizations for your compulsive disapproval of homosexuality...I'll remain oblivious.

And it wasn't off topic, it's related material that you simply weren't talking about

Go ahead and remain oblivious but just don't tell me I'm wrong when you have no idea what the discussion is about.
You're an idiot.

You said bigotry was off topic, in a thread called "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling"

And you're wrong all time. It's far easier to get me to ignore you if you ask me to point out every time you're right

Insulting people, that is a good tactic. Makes p for beinmg wrom
Make no mistake, even though some of them try not to show it they are foaming at the mouth mad, like cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mad

Ugh sodomites rejoice Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling

What is amazing they cry about same sex marriages but stay silent about underage children being able to wed as young as 12 in Massachusetts and 13 in the state of Texas.

Until they fix those laws allowing children to be wed I have no time for their silliness nor will I entertain them on their bigoted view when it come to two consenting adults of proper age wanting to marry even if the adults are of the same sex.
Marriage isn't a right, it is a privilege. What is the difference? Gays don't make babies, they do control public policy now.

cc
If "paying attention" means reading, and buying into, your rationalizations for your compulsive disapproval of homosexuality...I'll remain oblivious.

And it wasn't off topic, it's related material that you simply weren't talking about

Go ahead and remain oblivious but just don't tell me I'm wrong when you have no idea what the discussion is about.
You're an idiot.

You said bigotry was off topic, in a thread called "Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling"

And you're wrong all time. It's far easier to get me to ignore you if you ask me to point out every time you're right

Insulting people, that is a good tactic. Makes p for beinmg wrom
Make no mistake, even though some of them try not to show it they are foaming at the mouth mad, like cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mad

Ugh sodomites rejoice Furious bigots mutter and grunt over same-sex marriage ruling

What is amazing they cry about same sex marriages but stay silent about underage children being able to wed as young as 12 in Massachusetts and 13 in the state of Texas.

Until they fix those laws allowing children to be wed I have no time for their silliness nor will I entertain them on their bigoted view when it come to two consenting adults of proper age wanting to marry even if the adults are of the same sex.
Marriage isn't a right, it is a privilege. What is the difference? Gays don't make babies, they do control public policy now.
So gays are getting married, big deal, unless you're gay, it doesn't matter to you.

So if you own a business you can't discriminate against them either.

BFD

What's your damage?

One, marriage is a right, so opined SCOTUS several times.

Two, no one's civil rights are infringed upon by marriage equality.

Dude......It's over....Sheesh.....Old news.
The irony here is http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/27/us/scotus-same-sex-marriage-gay-culture.html?_r=0
So people like you have to find ways, such as with this thread to keep the anger going.
Your side got what it wanted. But you cannot move on. For you there is no peace. For you, without something to complain about, you have.....normal...
You are the old battle worn grizzled general of a despotic country who stands at the top of a hill looking at no one and says "you realize we're still at war"....But no one is there. No one cares. The war is over.
You can go away now. You're no longer special.

What's your point?.....Never mind. You never have one. You just spew..
Tell me, who's club is it that you are so desperate to gain entrance?
You must have the biggest set of lips this side of Charlie Fuckin Tuna. Because you have had them planted firmly on the backside of every liberal cause on USMB.

You must have the biggest set of lips this side of Charlie Fuckin Tuna. Because you have had them planted firmly on the backside of every liberal cause on USMB.
You silly old sad sack!

Both of my points were factual and respectful.

Yet your comments are a spiteful spew of whatever. Grow up. :lol:

Wait so now a man can "marry" a 12 year old boy! Wow that is sick.
That's retarded.

It's simple, 2 adults of sound mind can marry.
It will never be considered normal human behavior.

What I find truly amazing,yet extreimly amusing ,why gayswould fight to include the law in their relationship's when pervouslybeing free of such emcumberments .whit that said welcome to the club. The problem and its real and will need to be attended to is glaring apparent in the OP rhetoric and all like them,they will not live and let live they want more,the attack on others liberties has just begun.
I will laugh when some multi-millionaire old faggot is divorced by his young partner and loses half of everything he worked for due to community property rules.

It's because Jake is a liberal Democrat plant.

Wait so now a man can "marry" a 12 year old boy! Wow that is sick.
That's retarded.

It's simple, 2 adults of sound mind can marry.
It will never be considered normal human behavior.
Sure, it is so considered now by the growing majority of Americans.

It's because Jake is a liberal Democrat plant.
It's because I am mainstream GOP, who with the rest of our mainstream is telling the far right their time of nonsense is over and making them knuckle their foreheads to the mainstream. Tough to be them.

They are merely the grunters and mutterers of the far reactionary right.

Forum List

Back