Further proof: the end of Western Civilization

No, they represent about 2% of the population and 50% of the population EMBRACES this sickness.
Only 50%?! that will be higher as the years go by. Same thing happened with homosexuals and blacks before that and women before that...

Last edited:
We fought for a free country. The video you are showing is the result of a free country where people can live, love, and express themselves however they want. Gotta love it!
Even when its at the expense of those who have rights that are no different? To me, there should be both a male and a female up there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Even when its at the expense of those who have rights that are no different? To me, there should be both a male and a female up there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The students at that school obviously disagree with you. Don't you think they have the right to elect who they want to elect?

Only 50%?! that will be higher as the years go by. Same thing happened with homosexuals and black before that and women before that...
Will these queers fight off the Commie Chinese when they invade this spiritually dead country?

Girly men are destroying this country. An invading army will Slaughter these queers.

Slade responds with a nervous laugh because he knows the end is near
You're the one posting about the end of western civilization as we know it... What exactly do you think I'm nervous about Mr Drama Queen?

And in Missouri, no less. Hahahahaha. It's the end of the world.

Pearls, getchor Brand New Clutching Pearls Right here-ah!

We also have Weeping Towels if you prefer.

Will these queers fight off the Commie Chinese when they invade this spiritually dead country?

Girly men are destroying this country. An invading army will Slaughter these queers.
According to you they are a very small fraction of our population so what makes you think they will comprise a significant percentage of our military? and even if they do join the military why would their abilities be limited?

The students at that school obviously disagree with you. Don't you think they have the right to elect who they want to elect?
I don't believe that they should have the right to leave out those who have more a right to hold such a title.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can still hear Lisa from the Saved By The Bell show when Screech beat her and Kelly both in the Miss Bayside beauty pageant, "I don't believe it! I lost to a teenage mutant dork?"

I don't believe that they should have the right to leave out those who have more a right to hold such a title.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I can still hear Lisa from the Saved By The Bell show when Screech beat her and Kelly both in the Miss Bayside beauty pageant, "I don't believe it! I lost to a teenage mutant dork?"
Why not, it is their school and they are the ones who vote for their homecoming court. Do you not believe in democracies? Long live the Screech

^^^ If either a guy or a girl can get the win, it needs another name and not one that is meant for one gender only. If the music awards can have an honor named Entertainer Of The Year, these school competitions can have something similar.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I second what you say about Screech and what won him that beauty pageant was the awesome speech that he gave.

Watch it and weep. Of course, many will celebrate because they are broken souls. All I hear is the loud crumbling of American civilization. We beat the British to a bloody pulp; we pulped up the Nazis, held the Soviets at bay—true enough, but what beats America in the end into the dust of history? A boy in a bloody dress.

Isn't Missouri the incest capital of America?

^^^ If either a guy or a girl can get the win, it needs another name and not one that is meant for one gender only. If the music awards can have an honor named Entertainer Of The Year, these school competitions can have something similar.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I second what you say about Screech and what won him that beauty pageant was the awesome speech that he gave.
You decide to call the trans girl a male because you go by biological sex. The kids at school decide to acknowledge his/her Gender identity, something that it seems you either don't know about, believe in or choose to ignore.

he may be the first at that school, but he's not the first male homecoming queen.

We've survived men in dresses for thousands of years. I'm sure we'll survive throwing a sash over their shoulders, and giving them a useless title. :dunno:

Forum List

Back