Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

No such post. You are stalling and attempting to deflect.

what is the link that describes your theory----whatever it is ---of the mutation that makes people "white"???? ------I am not deflecting---I am very interested in genetics. You are absolutely right in
your statement that there is a mutation that affects the function of melanocytes. In fact "white people" have more melanocytes
than do sub-Saharan blacks and also have more of the system that makes vitamin D out of sunlight. Is that not interesting?
Its back a few pages. Stands to reason whites have more melanocytes so I am not surprised. They were probably very dark coming from Africa at that time. However they have a reduced melanogenesis which is required to actually produce the melanin needed to protect the skin from UV rays. This was another mutation to allow them to more efficiently produce vitamin D in the less intense sunlight of europe.

I am fascinated -----of course all of this mutation stuff happened in less than 2000 years for all the people involved----I AM TRULY FASCINATED------I cannot find the links. No wonder the british were blue
Who told you this all happened in less than 2K years? Where did you get that idea?

you did-----you said that JESUS was definitely black----because the jews of that time were black-----that would make JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS black too ----of Alexandria
Egypt. and that would make even roudy -----the Baghdad jews of that time----black and certainly my own hubby who by that time was stuck since about 500 BC in an African country. I have no idea what it makes me but I am Very Very Very white----------sunburnt just by thinking sun-----
as are many members of my family

I was fortunate enough to be able to see at the Getty Museum the Icons of the Holy Land from the 2nd to 4th century A.D. lent by St. Catherine's church in the Sinai. If you and I were to view pictures from 1615 to 1815 of people from England who went to America, we would see that even though the clothes are different from today's clothing and the hair styles are different, the facial features and complexion of the people are basically the same. No doubt the Jesus depicted on these Icons looked basically the same as the people who painted them in the 2nd to 4th century A.D. These Icons didn't show Jesus looking like a Black man.

Actually since she doesn't trust the White Man, perhaps she should tell the people in Northern Africa that she doesn't trust them and that they should have some respect for the Blacks. As one Black man in Africa said on a blog once, when he went on a vacation to Northern Africa, the people there looked down on him and were very rude because of his color. Think how much fun she will have trying to get across to these Northern Africans what she is trying to get across here.

Its back a few pages. Stands to reason whites have more melanocytes so I am not surprised. They were probably very dark coming from Africa at that time. However they have a reduced melanogenesis which is required to actually produce the melanin needed to protect the skin from UV rays. This was another mutation to allow them to more efficiently produce vitamin D in the less intense sunlight of europe.

I am fascinated -----of course all of this mutation stuff happened in less than 2000 years for all the people involved----I AM TRULY FASCINATED------I cannot find the links. No wonder the british were blue
Who told you this all happened in less than 2K years? Where did you get that idea?

you did-----you said that JESUS was definitely black----because the jews of that time were black-----that would make JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS black too ----of Alexandria
Egypt. and that would make even roudy -----the Baghdad jews of that time----black and certainly my own hubby who by that time was stuck since about 500 BC in an African country. I have no idea what it makes me but I am Very Very Very white----------sunburnt just by thinking sun-----
What does something occurring in europe have to do with Jesus? You keep starting from the premise he was white when he wasnt. What does Josephus Flavious have to do with Jesus being Black? Flavious was born in 37 AD. Unless you are a vampire or married to one your hubby was not around 500 B.C.

His community was stuck in Yemen, Africa by 500 BC and did not leave------your big problem is the fact that they
had nearly universal literacy (well amongst the males)
and were in communication with the -----other jews
Josephus Flavius was an palestinian jew who was born during the lifetime of Jesus. So he was OBVIOUSLY
black too. Then there was PHILO of Alexandria----lived
during the lifetime of Jesus-----a jew of Egypt---OBVIOUSLY
black too as were all the rest of the jews of Alexandria
--in fact just about the only jews left in Egypt ---a very few---
are jews of Alexandria----they must have transformed into
white people duing the GREAT MUTATION too
I am so fascinated with this new version of history----but you refuse to supply the links. Roudy is black too----an Iraqi jew left over----got to Iraq something like ?? 600 BC---a bunch 'of black jews------interestingly enough way back around
500 BC the black jews of Yemen were in lively debate with
the black jews of Babylon-----there was a bit of a rift----
Yemen is in the middle east not Africa. You need to work on your geography. Are you sure you know what you are talking about? How was his community stuck in Yemen and what does that have to do with what I said? I have heard nothing that says Flavius was Black. He may have been mixed but I doubt he was completely Black.

what is the link that describes your theory----whatever it is ---of the mutation that makes people "white"???? ------I am not deflecting---I am very interested in genetics. You are absolutely right in
your statement that there is a mutation that affects the function of melanocytes. In fact "white people" have more melanocytes
than do sub-Saharan blacks and also have more of the system that makes vitamin D out of sunlight. Is that not interesting?

I was fortunate enough to be able to see at the Getty Museum the Icons of the Holy Land from the 2nd to 4th century A.D. lent by St. Catherine's church in the Sinai. If you and I were to view pictures from 1615 to 1815 of people from England who went to America, we would see that even though the clothes are different from today's clothing and the hair styles are different, the facial features and complexion of the people are basically the same. No doubt the Jesus depicted on these Icons looked basically the same as the people who painted them in the 2nd to 4th century A.D. These Icons didn't show Jesus looking like a Black man.

Actually since she doesn't trust the White Man, perhaps she should tell the people in Northern Africa that she doesn't trust them and that they should have some respect for the Blacks. As one Black man in Africa said on a blog once, when he went on a vacation to Northern Africa, the people there looked down on him and were very rude because of his color. Think how much fun she will have trying to get across to these Northern Africans what she is trying to get across here.
Too bad we have the Black Madonnas and Jesus statues and paintings to refute that.

I searched and I googled and I still cannot find ----Mutation in European blacks created white people and Neanderthal DNA in white europeans
Search on this thread. You should have read the link when I posted it. Seems to me you have been arguing and being willfully ignorant of the facts all this time. If I were you I would at least check out someone posting their proof instead of continuing to talk in the face of new information that proves my stance to be incorrect.

I see no reason for you to refuse to tell me the links. I did not provide "NEW" information------I simply agreed that there
is evidence that the NEANDERTHAL hominids developed in
Europe which is what you said----most specifically in northern
Europe and did interbreed with homo-sapiens----which means that they were genetically compatible. You already knew that both groups originated from Africa from a common root of hominids about 150,000 years ago (a very long time
ago) and Neanderthals went extinct from both Africa and Europe about 40,000 years ago. The remaining homonids were---generally homosapiens in both Europe and
Africa and asia etc who according to you were all black until
THE GREAT MUTATION in Europe. That left all of Africa ---black all the way up to 2000 years ago which his why Jesus was black as were the rest of the jews at that time since almost all were in Africa. Palestine, Alexandria
Egypt, Babylon (Iraq) Yemen/Arabia 2000 years ago
jews had not yet reached the RHINE VALLEY or even KHAZARIAH That did not happen until about ----1000 AD well a few a few centuries earlier maybe The real question is WHEN DID THE GREAT WHITE MUTATION
TAKE PLACE that turned so many jews white? even those that never left Africa?
It doesnt matter what you see. I posted the links for you the first time you asked the question. I'm not going to do your work for you. You keep wandering of the path. No one said neanderthals were not genetically compatible. I said europeans and asians interbred with them. Typically if you inter breed that means you are compatible genetically. Horses and donkeys can interbreed but that doesnt make them the same species. Neanderthals were not in Africa. If you have a link to that I would love to see it. There was never a great mutation that turned Jews white. Jews were Black until they mixed. Some of them remained Black. Jews from europe are not the orginal jews. Sorry but you need to research a little better.

Horses and donkey on interbreeding do not produce animals that can reproduce-------your comment kinda proves that you
know nothing about genetics. According to your theory---
the Neanderthal homosapien kids did reproduce and made
European children -------another theory you have is that a whole black population BECOMES on having sex with whites for about 1000 years and you are afraid to provide
those links to the GENETIC EVIDENCE that the jews of Israel during the time of Jesus were all BLACKS as were the
rest of the jews ---in North Africa at that time----before they suddenly WHITENED UP

I searched and I googled and I still cannot find ----Mutation in European blacks created white people and Neanderthal DNA in white europeans
Search on this thread. You should have read the link when I posted it. Seems to me you have been arguing and being willfully ignorant of the facts all this time. If I were you I would at least check out someone posting their proof instead of continuing to talk in the face of new information that proves my stance to be incorrect.

I see no reason for you to refuse to tell me the links. I did not provide "NEW" information------I simply agreed that there
Europe and did interbreed with homo-sapiens----which means that they were genetically compatible. You already knew that both groups originated from Africa from a common root of hominids about 150,000 years ago (a very long time
ago) and Neanderthals went extinct from both Africa and Europe about 40,000 years ago. The remaining homonids were---generally homosapiens in both Europe and
THE GREAT MUTATION in Europe. That left all of Africa ---black all the way up to 2000 years ago which his why Jesus was black as were the rest of the jews at that time since almost all were in Africa. Palestine, Alexandria
jews had not yet reached the RHINE VALLEY or even KHAZARIAH That did not happen until about ----1000 AD well a few a few centuries earlier maybe The real question is WHEN DID THE GREAT WHITE MUTATION
It doesnt matter what you see. I posted the links for you the first time you asked the question. I'm not going to do your work for you. You keep wandering of the path. No one said neanderthals were not genetically compatible. I said europeans and asians interbred with them. Typically if you inter breed that means you are compatible genetically. Horses and donkeys can interbreed but that doesnt make them the same species. Neanderthals were not in Africa. If you have a link to that I would love to see it. There was never a great mutation that turned Jews white. Jews were Black until they mixed. Some of them remained Black. Jews from europe are not the orginal jews. Sorry but you need to research a little better.

Horses and donkey on interbreeding do not produce animals that can reproduce-------your comment kinda proves that you
European children -------another theory you have is that a whole black population BECOMES on having sex with whites for about 1000 years and you are afraid to provide
those links to the GENETIC EVIDENCE that the jews of Israel during the time of Jesus were all BLACKS as were the
rest of the jews ---in North Africa at that time----before they suddenly WHITENED UP
Who said they had to reproduce? I know I didnt. I just used them as an example of 2 species that can interbreed. I guess you needed another deflection point to make is seem as if you know what you are talking about which is obvious you dont. Where is that link showing neanderthals were out of Africa. Stop stalling.

Too bad we have the Black Madonnas and Jesus statues and paintings to refute that.

I think I will go with the Icons. After all, they were painted by the early descendents of the original Christians. By the way, the Filipinos are Asian, and they parade around with a Black Jesus. Does this make the Filipinos Black? Listening to your blabbering, I wonder if you have Voodoo dolls that depict Whites that you jab every night.

I think I will go with the Icons. After all, they were painted by the early descendents of the original Christians. By the way, the Filipinos are Asian, and they parade around with a Black Jesus. Does this make the Filipinos Black? Listening to your blabbering, I wonder if you have Voodoo dolls that depict Whites that you jab every night.
You can go with whatever you choose. My intent is not to change your mind. I dont really care what you think. My intent is to put the information out there. Fillipinos are not exactly Asian They are Spanish and Asian. They also are not the indigenous people of the Philippines. The Aeta people are. Guess what? They are Black people as well. Trust me....I will make you look like a fool with every deflection you give.

large_familytree2.jpg

What does something occurring in europe have to do with Jesus? You keep starting from the premise he was white when he wasnt. What does Josephus Flavious have to do with Jesus being Black? Flavious was born in 37 AD. Unless you are a vampire or married to one your hubby was not around 500 B.C.

His community was stuck in Yemen, Africa by 500 BC and did not leave------your big problem is the fact that they
Josephus Flavius was an palestinian jew who was born during the lifetime of Jesus. So he was OBVIOUSLY
I am so fascinated with this new version of history----but you refuse to supply the links. Roudy is black too----an Iraqi jew left over----got to Iraq something like ?? 600 BC---a bunch 'of black jews------interestingly enough way back around
Yemen is in the middle east not Africa. You need to work on your geography. Are you sure you know what you are talking about? How was his community stuck in Yemen and what does that have to do with what I said? I have heard nothing that says Flavius was Black. He may have been mixed but I doubt he was completely Black.

oh ok you took the middle east out of Africa-----Yemen is part of the ARABIAN PENNINSULA you can stick it
in either asia or Africa------the African jews of Israel Judea
traveled and settled there something like 700 BC because it
was on the SILK ROAD------all of this stuff is confirmed by history written at that time and also by DNA analysis. Yemen had a very good relationship with ETHIOPIA ----the countries
are but a hop, skip and jump from each other over a very narrow strait. DNA analysis confirms their romantic
relationship which created the jews of Ethiopia and
the Ethiopian genes in Yemenites. Ethiopians are black.---
ie real blacks

oh ok you took the middle east out of Africa-----Yemen is part of the ARABIAN PENNINSULA you can stick it
was on the SILK ROAD------all of this stuff is confirmed by history written at that time and also by DNA analysis. Yemen had a very good relationship with ETHIOPIA ----the countries
are but a hop, skip and jump from each other over a very narrow strait. DNA analysis confirms their romantic
ie real blacks

Sorry but whites stuck Yemen in the middle east to confuse people like you. I know the entire area was originally Black people all the way to India. Its amusing you want to suddenly admit what I have been saying all along. :laugh:

You can go with whatever you choose. My intent is not to change your mind. I dont really care what you think. My intent is to put the information out there. Fillipinos are not exactly Asian They are Spanish and Asian. They also are not the indigenous people of the Philippines. The Aeta people are. Guess what? They are Black people as well. Trust me....I will make you look like a fool with every deflection you give.

large_familytree2.jpg

There are loads of Filipinos living here in Southern California, and none of them look like the person in your picture. In fact, my daughter's mother-in-law is Filipina, and I think she would be insulted to see someone claiming she was somehow related to that woman. Now since you are on a Middle East forum and not an Anthropology Forum,. have you anything to tell us about what is going on in at least one Middle East country? What's the latest going on in Kuwaiit or Oman? Perhaps you are not interested in the Middle East and only about Anthropology. Perhaps the owners of the US Message Board can set up a special forum for you.

Who said they had to reproduce? I know I didnt. I just used them as an example of 2 species that can interbreed. I guess you needed another deflection point to make is seem as if you know what you are talking about which is obvious you dont. Where is that link showing neanderthals were out of Africa. Stop stalling.

do your own research------current knowledge is that HOMINIDS ((the GENUS of which sapien and Neanderthal
are the subset SPECIES-----remember? genus/species --all came about in AFRICA)))

Neanderthals were in Africa before they got to Europe and Asia------like 150,000 years ago. right down from the trees and UP NORTH

large_familytree2.jpg

There are loads of Filipinos living here in Southern California, and none of them look like the person in your picture. In fact, my daughter's mother-in-law is Filipina, and I think she would be insulted to see someone claiming she was somehow related to that woman. Now since you are on a Middle East forum and not an Anthropology Forum,. have you anything to tell us about what is going on in at least one Middle East country? What's the latest going on in Kuwaiit or Oman? Perhaps you are not interested in the Middle East and only about Anthropology. Perhaps the owners of the US Message Board can set up a special forum for you.
Thats not really of any importance to me. I have Fillipinos in my family so I know what the real ones look like and what the ones that are mixed with Spanish look like. I'm sure she would be insulted. The name Aeta is actually a slur. The real name for these people is the Ageta. (Original People). The internet is free so look it up. No I have nothing more to say on the subject unless you want to keep spreading falsehoods which I will shoot down.

do your own research------current knowledge is that HOMINIDS ((the GENUS of which sapien and Neanderthal
are the subset SPECIES-----remember? genus/species --all came about in AFRICA)))

Neanderthals were in Africa before they got to Europe and Asia------like 150,000 years ago. right down from the trees and UP NORTH
So if Neanderthals were in Africa why cant you provide a link to one scientist saying so? i'll even take a stormfront link.

ie real blacks

Sorry but whites stuck Yemen in the middle east to confuse people like you. I know the entire area was originally Black people all the way to India. Its amusing you want to suddenly admit what I have been saying all along. :laugh:

oh it was not in the middle east when the black
"god" allah invented both the universe and the cosmic
atlas???

So if Neanderthals were in Africa why cant you provide a link to one scientist saying so? i'll even take a stormfront link.

google NEANDERTHAL

large_familytree2.jpg

Thats not really of any importance to me. I have Fillipinos in my family so I know what the real ones look like and what the ones that are mixed with Spanish look like. I'm sure she would be insulted. The name Aeta is actually a slur. The real name for these people is the Ageta. (Original People). The internet is free so look it up. No I have nothing more to say on the subject unless you want to keep spreading falsehoods which I will shoot down.

I am just waiting for you to stop with your Anthropology lessons and get back to the Middle East which this forum is supposed to be about. None of us can stop you from being distrustful of Whites. That is your choice. However, this is not what this forum was set up for. Why not find yourself a nice soapbox on a busy street and give the Whites "what for" and maybe that will make you feel better.

ie real blacks

atlas???
There was no such thing as the middle east until white people made up the term in the early 1900's. Do some research please. You are killing me.
laugh.gif

google NEANDERTHAL
I have. There is no proof at all they were in Africa. No DNA and no bones. If you have a link please provide it.

large_familytree2.jpg

I am just waiting for you to stop with your Anthropology lessons and get back to the Middle East which this forum is supposed to be about. None of us can stop you from being distrustful of Whites. That is your choice. However, this is not what this forum was set up for. Why not find yourself a nice soapbox on a busy street and give the Whites "what for" and maybe that will make you feel better.
I dont care what you are waiting for me to stop doing. If you dont want an anthropology lesson then dont try to tell me something you dont know anything about. i will correct you.

large_familytree2.jpg

ie real blacks

atlas???
There was no such thing as the middle east until white people made up the term in the early 1900's. Do some research please. You are killing me.
laugh.gif

I am communicating in English. There was no such thing as
AFRICA until some white guys decided to call a big chunk of land------AFRICA------it's derived from Latin-----a white language. I use the English term. ----

Forum List

Back