Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

what is the number of the post with the sudden continental white mutation that affected thousands of people simultaneously?
No such post. You are stalling and attempting to deflect.

what is the link that describes your theory----whatever it is ---of the mutation that makes people "white"???? ------I am not deflecting---I am very interested in genetics. You are absolutely right in
your statement that there is a mutation that affects the function of melanocytes. In fact "white people" have more melanocytes
than do sub-Saharan blacks and also have more of the system that makes vitamin D out of sunlight. Is that not interesting?

what exactly is a "black person with no white in him"???
----the human genome consists of shared DNA thruout the
whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
and then come up with "black person with no white
in him"--------do not give up your day job-----genetics is not
your forte
A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

Your statement is so inaccurate, I honestly don't even know where to begin. Human beings have lived all over the planet for millions of years, including whites in Europe.

White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation" you uneducated shmuck.
You really should do some research instead of just popping off at the mouth. I cant believe you actually said that. Even if you knew what you were talking about you should realize it would still be a mutation in the DNA that caused the lightening of the skin. There were no white people unless they were albinos. 7K years ago a mutation occurred in europe that gave rise to white skin. Its science not conjecture.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

"The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought."

You are truly pathetic! Ha ha ha.

Neanderthal

Origin
The first humans with proto-Neanderthal traits are believed to have existed in Eurasia as early as 350,000 - 600,000 years ago with the first "true Neanderthals" appearing between 200,000 and 250,000 years ago.The exact date of their extinction had been disputed. However, in 2014, Thomas Higham of the University of Oxford performed the most comprehensive dating of Neanderthal bones and tools ever carried out, which demonstrated that Neanderthals died out in Europe between 41,000 and 39,000 years ago - this coincides with the start of a very cold period in Europe and is 5,000 years after Homo sapiens reached the continent. This was based on improved radiocarbon dating of materials from 40 sites in Western Europe.

Comparison of the DNA of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens suggests that they diverged from a common ancestor between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago. This ancestor was probably Homo heidelbergensis. Heidelbergensis originated between 800,000 and 1,300,000 years ago, and continued until about 200,000 years ago. It ranged over Eastern and South Africa, Europe and Western Asia. Between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago the African branch is thought to have started evolving towards modern humans and the Eurasian branch towards Neanderthals. Scientists do not agree when Neanderthals can first be recognised in the fossil record, with dates ranging between 200,000 and 300,000 years BP.

Discovery
Neander Valley site

The site of Kleine Feldhofer Grottewhere the type specimen was unearthed by miners in the 19th century.

Location of Neander Valley, Germany, with the modern federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia highlighted.

Neanderthal skulls were first discovered in Engis Caves (fr), in what is now Belgium (1829) by Philippe-Charles Schmerling and in Forbes' Quarry, Gibraltar, dubbed Gibraltar 1 (1848), both prior to the type specimen discovery in a limestone quarry of the Neander Valley in Erkrath near Düsseldorf in August 1856, three years before Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species was published.

The type specimen, dubbed Neanderthal 1, consisted of a skull cap, two femora, three bones from the right arm, two from the left arm, part of the left ilium, fragments of a scapula, and ribs. The workers who recovered this material originally thought it to be the remains of a bear. They gave the material to amateur naturalist Johann Carl Fuhlrott, who turned the fossils over to anatomist Hermann Schaaffhausen.

To date, the bones of over 400 Neanderthals have been found.
If I were you I would stop embarrassing myself. You must not have seen where Neanderthals are not homo sapiens. They are an earlier form of human that died out. after interbreeding with european homo sapiens. Thats why Asians and whites have some of their DNA but Africans dont.

???? Asians and whites have some Neanderthal DNA but
Africans do not? Does that include north African Africans?
How about PHONECIANS?. I am pretty sure based on history that roudy's family-----and my husband's family ---never left North Africa------except for the time his immediate family lived in Persia-----so according to your theory-----I have Neanderthal --DNA---but hubby and roudy do not GOT A LINK -------ps---I have a really broad forehead-------Neanderthal man did not

what is the number of the post with the sudden continental white mutation that affected thousands of people simultaneously?

what is the link that describes your theory----whatever it is ---of the mutation that makes people "white"???? ------I am not deflecting---I am very interested in genetics. You are absolutely right in
your statement that there is a mutation that affects the function of melanocytes. In fact "white people" have more melanocytes
than do sub-Saharan blacks and also have more of the system that makes vitamin D out of sunlight. Is that not interesting?
Its back a few pages. Stands to reason whites have more melanocytes so I am not surprised. They were probably very dark coming from Africa at that time. However they have a reduced melanogenesis which is required to actually produce the melanin needed to protect the skin from UV rays. This was another mutation to allow them to more efficiently produce vitamin D in the less intense sunlight of europe.

A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

Your statement is so inaccurate, I honestly don't even know where to begin. Human beings have lived all over the planet for millions of years, including whites in Europe.

White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation" you uneducated shmuck.
You really should do some research instead of just popping off at the mouth. I cant believe you actually said that. Even if you knew what you were talking about you should realize it would still be a mutation in the DNA that caused the lightening of the skin. There were no white people unless they were albinos. 7K years ago a mutation occurred in europe that gave rise to white skin. Its science not conjecture.

"The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought."

Neanderthal

Origin
The first humans with proto-Neanderthal traits are believed to have existed in Eurasia as early as 350,000 - 600,000 years ago with the first "true Neanderthals" appearing between 200,000 and 250,000 years ago.The exact date of their extinction had been disputed. However, in 2014, Thomas Higham of the University of Oxford performed the most comprehensive dating of Neanderthal bones and tools ever carried out, which demonstrated that Neanderthals died out in Europe between 41,000 and 39,000 years ago - this coincides with the start of a very cold period in Europe and is 5,000 years after Homo sapiens reached the continent. This was based on improved radiocarbon dating of materials from 40 sites in Western Europe.

Comparison of the DNA of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens suggests that they diverged from a common ancestor between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago. This ancestor was probably Homo heidelbergensis. Heidelbergensis originated between 800,000 and 1,300,000 years ago, and continued until about 200,000 years ago. It ranged over Eastern and South Africa, Europe and Western Asia. Between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago the African branch is thought to have started evolving towards modern humans and the Eurasian branch towards Neanderthals. Scientists do not agree when Neanderthals can first be recognised in the fossil record, with dates ranging between 200,000 and 300,000 years BP.

Discovery
Neander Valley site

The site of Kleine Feldhofer Grottewhere the type specimen was unearthed by miners in the 19th century.

Location of Neander Valley, Germany, with the modern federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia highlighted.

Neanderthal skulls were first discovered in Engis Caves (fr), in what is now Belgium (1829) by Philippe-Charles Schmerling and in Forbes' Quarry, Gibraltar, dubbed Gibraltar 1 (1848), both prior to the type specimen discovery in a limestone quarry of the Neander Valley in Erkrath near Düsseldorf in August 1856, three years before Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species was published.

The type specimen, dubbed Neanderthal 1, consisted of a skull cap, two femora, three bones from the right arm, two from the left arm, part of the left ilium, fragments of a scapula, and ribs. The workers who recovered this material originally thought it to be the remains of a bear. They gave the material to amateur naturalist Johann Carl Fuhlrott, who turned the fossils over to anatomist Hermann Schaaffhausen.

If I were you I would stop embarrassing myself. You must not have seen where Neanderthals are not homo sapiens. They are an earlier form of human that died out. after interbreeding with european homo sapiens. Thats why Asians and whites have some of their DNA but Africans dont.

How about PHONECIANS?. I am pretty sure based on history that roudy's family-----and my husband's family ---never left North Africa------except for the time his immediate family lived in Persia-----so according to your theory-----I have Neanderthal --DNA---but hubby and roudy do not GOT A LINK -------ps---I have a really broad forehead-------Neanderthal man did not
Depends. If you are talking about modern day N. Africans then I would guess obviously they do. I mean I have some due to admixture with whites here in the states. There has been a lot of admixture over the years. During the time Neanderthals were around I would guess there could be a chance they got as far as North Africa and interbred with Black Africans there as well. It would be a very small percentage and no one has shown proof of that. Any neanderthal DNA in people from African countries is more likely going to be the result of back migration to Africa. You say your hubby and Roudy do not have Neanderthal DNA? I doubt that if you are not Black.

Neanderthal

Origin

Discovery
Neander Valley site

Depends. If you are talking about modern day N. Africans then I would guess obviously they do. I mean I have some due to admixture with whites here in the states. There has been a lot of admixture over the years. During the time Neanderthals were around I would guess there could be a chance they got as far as North Africa and interbred with Black Africans there as well. It would be a very small percentage and no one has shown proof of that. Any neanderthal DNA in people from African countries is more likely going to be the result of back migration to Africa. You say your hubby and Roudy do not have Neanderthal DNA? I doubt that if you are not Black.

I did not say it----you did. You said Africans have no Neanderthal DNA------hubby's community never left north Africa------his genetic picture is very Mediterranean. There
are reasons I know that without having to resort to a full map of his genome. I will also predict based on HISTORY that
he has some admixture with Ethiopians since the
African country from which he hails is very near
Ethiopia separated by a bit of water no wider than the
bering straits-----and he has a chronic very mild physiologic
anemia------seen lots in people from the Mediterranean area---but you already knew that-----genetics genius that you are.
BTW do you know your usual hematocrit? I have a special interest in hematocrit as a marker. I tend to have a white European hematocrit. Let me guess-----your last
measured hematocrit was----40 right?

Its back a few pages. Stands to reason whites have more melanocytes so I am not surprised. They were probably very dark coming from Africa at that time. However they have a reduced melanogenesis which is required to actually produce the melanin needed to protect the skin from UV rays. This was another mutation to allow them to more efficiently produce vitamin D in the less intense sunlight of europe.

I am fascinated -----of course all of this mutation stuff happened in less than 2000 years for all the people involved----I AM TRULY FASCINATED------I cannot find the links. No wonder the british were blue

I searched and I googled and I still cannot find ----Mutation in European blacks created white people and Neanderthal DNA in white europeans

Neanderthal

Origin

Discovery
Neander Valley site

I did not say it----you did. You said Africans have no Neanderthal DNA------hubby's community never left north Africa------his genetic picture is very Mediterranean. There
are reasons I know that without having to resort to a full map of his genome. I will also predict based on HISTORY that
he has some admixture with Ethiopians since the
African country from which he hails is very near
Ethiopia separated by a bit of water no wider than the
bering straits-----and he has a chronic very mild physiologic
anemia------seen lots in people from the Mediterranean area---but you already knew that-----genetics genius that you are.
BTW do you know your usual hematocrit? I have a special interest in hematocrit as a marker. I tend to have a white European hematocrit. Let me guess-----your last
measured hematocrit was----40 right?
i should have been more specific since you missed the context. Africans as in before any admixture with europeans. Your hubby didnt have to leave North Africa. Someone in his background will have been a white person with Neanderthal DNA that migrated in. No I dont know my hematocrit. I dont have any blood issues that would lead to me needing to know that. If it was as low as 40 I am sure my doc would let me know.

I am fascinated -----of course all of this mutation stuff happened in less than 2000 years for all the people involved----I AM TRULY FASCINATED------I cannot find the links. No wonder the british were blue
Who told you this all happened in less than 2K years? Where did you get that idea?

OH!!! I found it------Neanderthal DNA is found in northern Europeans--------because that's where the Neanderthals were---
and there was interbreeding between northern Europeans----
and Neanderthals -----------but Neanderthals and homosapiens are BOTH-----decended from a common root of ancestry from
Africa---------now how so you black racists use this information to confirm your theory that white European is a result of some
sudden evolutionary BURST OF MUTATION a mere 4000 years ago?. bad news----your theory makes absolutely no sense------

I searched and I googled and I still cannot find ----Mutation in European blacks created white people and Neanderthal DNA in white europeans
Search on this thread. You should have read the link when I posted it. Seems to me you have been arguing and being willfully ignorant of the facts all this time. If I were you I would at least check out someone posting their proof instead of continuing to talk in the face of new information that proves my stance to be incorrect.

OH!!! I found it------Neanderthal DNA is found in northern Europeans--------because that's where the Neanderthals were---
and there was interbreeding between northern Europeans----
and Neanderthals -----------but Neanderthals and homosapiens are BOTH-----decended from a common root of ancestry from
Africa---------now how so you black racists use this information to confirm your theory that white European is a result of some
sudden evolutionary BURST OF MUTATION a mere 4000 years ago?. bad news----your theory makes absolutely no sense------
To date there have been zero neanderthals remains found in Africa. Who told you they came from Africa? Do you have a link? How does the fact that interbreeding occurred make it a burst of mutation and again where are you getting your timeline? Bad news. Your post makes no sense therefore your conclusion makes no sense.

Who told you this all happened in less than 2K years? Where did you get that idea?

you did-----you said that JESUS was definitely black----because the jews of that time were black-----that would make JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS black too ----of Alexandria
Egypt. and that would make even roudy -----the Baghdad jews of that time----black and certainly my own hubby who by that time was stuck since about 500 BC in an African country. I have no idea what it makes me but I am Very Very Very white----------sunburnt just by thinking sun-----
as are many members of my family

you did-----you said that JESUS was definitely black----because the jews of that time were black-----that would make JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS black too ----of Alexandria
Egypt. and that would make even roudy -----the Baghdad jews of that time----black and certainly my own hubby who by that time was stuck since about 500 BC in an African country. I have no idea what it makes me but I am Very Very Very white----------sunburnt just by thinking sun-----
What does something occurring in europe have to do with Jesus? You keep starting from the premise he was white when he wasnt. What does Josephus Flavious have to do with Jesus being Black? Flavious was born in 37 AD. Unless you are a vampire or married to one your hubby was not around 500 B.C.

Search on this thread. You should have read the link when I posted it. Seems to me you have been arguing and being willfully ignorant of the facts all this time. If I were you I would at least check out someone posting their proof instead of continuing to talk in the face of new information that proves my stance to be incorrect.

I see no reason for you to refuse to tell me the links. I did not provide "NEW" information------I simply agreed that there
is evidence that the NEANDERTHAL hominids developed in
Europe which is what you said----most specifically in northern
Europe and did interbreed with homo-sapiens----which means that they were genetically compatible. You already knew that both groups originated from Africa from a common root of hominids about 150,000 years ago (a very long time
ago) and Neanderthals went extinct from both Africa and Europe about 40,000 years ago. The remaining homonids were---generally homosapiens in both Europe and
Africa and asia etc who according to you were all black until
THE GREAT MUTATION in Europe. That left all of Africa ---black all the way up to 2000 years ago which his why Jesus was black as were the rest of the jews at that time since almost all were in Africa. Palestine, Alexandria
Egypt, Babylon (Iraq) Yemen/Arabia 2000 years ago
jews had not yet reached the RHINE VALLEY or even KHAZARIAH That did not happen until about ----1000 AD well a few a few centuries earlier maybe The real question is WHEN DID THE GREAT WHITE MUTATION
TAKE PLACE that turned so many jews white? even those that never left Africa?

I see no reason for you to refuse to tell me the links. I did not provide "NEW" information------I simply agreed that there
is evidence that the NEANDERTHAL hominids developed in
Europe which is what you said----most specifically in northern
Europe and did interbreed with homo-sapiens----which means that they were genetically compatible. You already knew that both groups originated from Africa from a common root of hominids about 150,000 years ago (a very long time
ago) and Neanderthals went extinct from both Africa and Europe about 40,000 years ago. The remaining homonids were---generally homosapiens in both Europe and
Africa and asia etc who according to you were all black until
THE GREAT MUTATION in Europe. That left all of Africa ---black all the way up to 2000 years ago which his why Jesus was black as were the rest of the jews at that time since almost all were in Africa. Palestine, Alexandria
Egypt, Babylon (Iraq) Yemen/Arabia 2000 years ago
jews had not yet reached the RHINE VALLEY or even KHAZARIAH That did not happen until about ----1000 AD well a few a few centuries earlier maybe The real question is WHEN DID THE GREAT WHITE MUTATION
TAKE PLACE that turned so many jews white? even those that never left Africa?
It doesnt matter what you see. I posted the links for you the first time you asked the question. I'm not going to do your work for you. You keep wandering of the path. No one said neanderthals were not genetically compatible. I said europeans and asians interbred with them. Typically if you inter breed that means you are compatible genetically. Horses and donkeys can interbreed but that doesnt make them the same species. Neanderthals were not in Africa. If you have a link to that I would love to see it. There was never a great mutation that turned Jews white. Jews were Black until they mixed. Some of them remained Black. Jews from europe are not the orginal jews. Sorry but you need to research a little better.

Last edited:
Why feed the racist troll? The thread is about Obama's lie and underhanded tactics that expose him as a Jew hater not who was black first

Evidently she must think this is an Anthropology Forum and not a Middle East Forum. I doubt she has any interest in what is happening in the Middle East. This is just a sounding board for her to express her mistrust and hatred of Whites. Maybe we should take a page out of what she is trying to get across to us when it comes to Whites We could think that every Black man we meet on the street is going to mug us, every Black woman is a Welfare Queen who has a dozen illegitimate children, never trust a Black person into your home because he or she will rob you blind, etc. etc. etc. We could whine about a dozen things about Blacks; however, I think we are intelligent enough to realize that these things don't cover the Blacks as a whole.
Why feed the racist troll? The thread is about Obama's lie and underhanded tactics that expose him as a Jew hater not who was black first

Evidently she must think this is an Anthropology Forum and not a Middle East Forum. I doubt she has any interest in what is happening in the Middle East. This is just a sounding board for her to express her mistrust and hatred of Whites. Maybe we should take a page out of what she is trying to get across to us when it comes to Whites We could think that every Black man we meet on the street is going to mug us, every Black woman is a Welfare Queen who has a dozen illegitimate children with different fathers, never trust a Black person into your home because he or she will rob you blind, etc. etc. etc. We could whine about a dozen things about Blacks; however, I think we are intelligent enough to realize that these things don't cover the Blacks as a whole.

What does something occurring in europe have to do with Jesus? You keep starting from the premise he was white when he wasnt. What does Josephus Flavious have to do with Jesus being Black? Flavious was born in 37 AD. Unless you are a vampire or married to one your hubby was not around 500 B.C.

His community was stuck in Yemen, Africa by 500 BC and did not leave------your big problem is the fact that they
had nearly universal literacy (well amongst the males)
and were in communication with the -----other jews
Josephus Flavius was an palestinian jew who was born during the lifetime of Jesus. So he was OBVIOUSLY
black too. Then there was PHILO of Alexandria----lived
during the lifetime of Jesus-----a jew of Egypt---OBVIOUSLY
black too as were all the rest of the jews of Alexandria
--in fact just about the only jews left in Egypt ---a very few---
are jews of Alexandria----they must have transformed into
white people duing the GREAT MUTATION too
I am so fascinated with this new version of history----but you refuse to supply the links. Roudy is black too----an Iraqi jew left over----got to Iraq something like ?? 600 BC---a bunch 'of black jews------interestingly enough way back around
500 BC the black jews of Yemen were in lively debate with
the black jews of Babylon-----there was a bit of a rift----

Forum List

Back