Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

No thats not what it means. He was Black and thats for sure. He didnt have light hair and light eyes because those things would have caused him issues in the heat of the area. You are getting them confused with the european jews who are not the orginal Hebrews.
No way Jesus was black. He was a Hebrew who lived about 2000 years ago in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah weren't black. Like I said if you want to see how Jesus looked, take a look at your average middle eastern Jew.

Again, you are spouting black supremacist racist propaganda.
If he was Hebrew he was Black. The original Hebrews were Black. There are too many proofs of this in the bible. You dont send a white person to hide among Black people in Egypt. You dont place your white child in the care of the Black princess after the pharoah said he was going to kill all the male white children. You are a good example of why I dont give white historians any credibility. No one is that dumb. :laugh:

You're forgetting that Moses was a Hebrew semite who were brought into Egypt as slaves by the Egyptians. So no, Moses wasn't black. Ha ha ha.
Youre not very bright. Moses was born in Egypt and the princess adopted him. If he was white he sure would have been noticed since the Pharaoh was trying to kill all the male Hebrews babies born there. More proof he was Black.
Yeah, ADOPTED, asswipe. He found out he was of the same Hebrew race that the Egyptians had conquered and brought in as slaves. Duh...you are dumber than a doorknob.
You havent explained how a white kid that was targeted for death was not noticed in the very same house as the Pharaoh that wanted to kill him. There was no physical difference in the Egyptians and the Hebrews because both of them were Black.

what exactly is a "black person with no white in him"???
----the human genome consists of shared DNA thruout the
whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
and then come up with "black person with no white
in him"--------do not give up your day job-----genetics is not
your forte
A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

Your statement is so inaccurate, I honestly don't even know where to begin. Human beings have lived all over the planet for millions of years, including whites in Europe.

White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation" you uneducated shmuck.
You really should do some research instead of just popping off at the mouth. I cant believe you actually said that. Even if you knew what you were talking about you should realize it would still be a mutation in the DNA that caused the lightening of the skin. There were no white people unless they were albinos. 7K years ago a mutation occurred in europe that gave rise to white skin. Its science not conjecture.

European Gene for Light Skin Evolved Much Later Than Thought

"The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought."

Mutations occur naturally as a result of environment, dumbass. Climate gets cold then the mutation for growing hair occurs, then continues because the survivability increases.

Sorry but your claim that since the oldest fossils are from Africa, then all races are African just doesn't fly. Maybe in those black supremacist nation of Islam gatherings. But not in the real world.
Make up your mind. You just got through saying "White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation"". Are you that angry about the lesson I am giving you? I didnt make the claim you say I did. That is true that the oldest known remains of homo sapiens have been found in Africa. What we do know is that all DNA stems from central Africa. You keep on giving away the fact you dont much about anything. Before you try to converse with me on this subject I would suggest you at least get the basics down.
You racists are not to bright. Must come with myopic view of everything being about color.

If he was Hebrew he was Black. The original Hebrews were Black. There are too many proofs of this in the bible. You dont send a white person to hide among Black people in Egypt. You dont place your white child in the care of the Black princess after the pharoah said he was going to kill all the male white children. You are a good example of why I dont give white historians any credibility. No one is that dumb. [emoji23]

Okay let's try this one more time. Jesus was a Hebrew living in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah were known to be Semites. Semites were not black.

Now, if you by chance have any evidence that the Hebrews were not semites but actually blacks, then go ahead and put that up.

You are stupid, ignorant, and retarded beyond belief.
The original Hebrews, Semites were Black. If you by chance have any evidence this is not true please post it. Your typing is not good enough. I want to see proof.

FYI Semite is an Afro-Asiatic language.

Ha ha ha. Semites weren't black. Go back to school and complete your education.
Ha ha. You have to do better than that. Go back to school and learn to research. The original Hebrews were Black. Let me know when you have some proof they were white.
Not everything and everyone was black you racist troll
People were Black for thousands of years until mutations starting changing them. Pick up a book. Not a white boy book a real book and expand your mind.

the question is not useful. Your theory that genetic admixture becomes. COMPLETE if there is no actual physical bar to migration is -----BULLSHIT.

now for facts-----genetic admixture in the human species is
actually so comprehensive-----that the concept of "race"
actually makes no sense. -----but racists like you CLING to
it anyway---------YOU NEED FOR THERE TO BE A WHITE RACE---------just like the islamo Nazis NEED JOOOOOOS.
Hans Christian Andersen------could very well have carried the genetic material of a few----<gasp> greeks and maybe some from <gasp> NORWAY
I didnt ask you if the question was useful. I asked you what was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from inhabiting North Africa? The reason I asked is because you used the term sub-saharan. Thats a term that mystifies me as there was nothing to keep Black people from living in North Africa. Why the distinction?

I dont need for there to be white people. White people made that distinction when they made up the term. Dont blame me for what your people did.

now you are getting all bent out of shape because English is the language of the USA----and has become a LINGUA FRANCA over the past ---couple of centuries "MY PEOPLE"-----sheeeesh-----your fellow islamo Nazis insist
my language is Yiddish. YOU are using English-----so ---
that term "white" must come from YOUR people. As to
description of persons based on color-------the really racist term is ABED for sub-Saharan people------invented by
NORTH AFRICAN PEOPLE----of the kind now called "arabs"
even though they are not actually arabs----some of the
people called "arabs" are the BLACK PEOPLE OF
KMT ------watta paradox-------KMT people call
themselves ABED----and sell themselves to greeks
What makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? There is no official language in the US but thats not really important. You keep on avoiding the question. Why are you doing that? Should be a simple rationale for using the term sub-saharan. Is there a scientific reason people below the Sahara are different from people above it? Looking at your post it seems you are the one getting bent out of shape. You are all over the place capitalizing and not making any sense. It would be much easier and less stressful for you to simply answer the question. BTW you may want to check your facts. Blumenbach is the person that made up the designation of "white people"
Check out the official languages and national language from Wikipedia.

And BTW, something irosie91 touched upon: You say you don't trust white people and don't believe anything they say until you give it a test drive so why are you speaking and writing in English, a White Man's language? Shouldn't you be communicating in Swahili or Zulu?
P.S: You come over as one bitter racist.

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
"In God we trust" (official)[1][2][3]
Other traditional mottos [show]
Anthem: "The Star-Spangled Banner"
fileicon-ogg.png

The contiguous United States plus Alaska and Hawaii in green

The United States and its territories
Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
Largest city New York City
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W
Official languages None at federal level
Recognised regional languages

National language English
There is no offical language for the US. I am writing in English because thats what the people on this board use. What does that have to do with not trusting white people until they prove themselves worthy of being trusted? Why would I use a language you dont understand? That would be pretty dumb.

English is the official language of the USA and a lingua franca in the WHOLE WORLD. English is the only language I know but I know enough of a few others to
whole damned planet. You are hilarious-----you keep harpting on ------this or that people has "black DNA"---
your forte
A black person that has no admixture from someone in from europe. Black people inhabited this planet long before people with white skin appeared in europe. You must hate science. I already posted proof the gene for white skin did not come about until 7K years ago. Black skin was natures decision. White skin is a recent mutation. White people carry the genes given to them by Black people not the other way around.

Your statement is so inaccurate, I honestly don't even know where to begin. Human beings have lived all over the planet for millions of years, including whites in Europe.

White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation" you uneducated shmuck.
You really should do some research instead of just popping off at the mouth. I cant believe you actually said that. Even if you knew what you were talking about you should realize it would still be a mutation in the DNA that caused the lightening of the skin. There were no white people unless they were albinos. 7K years ago a mutation occurred in europe that gave rise to white skin. Its science not conjecture.

"The analysis of the man, who lived in modern-day Spain only about 7,000 years ago, shows light-skin genes in Europeans evolved much more recently than previously thought."

Mutations occur naturally as a result of environment, dumbass. Climate gets cold then the mutation for growing hair occurs, then continues because the survivability increases.

Sorry but your claim that since the oldest fossils are from Africa, then all races are African just doesn't fly. Maybe in those black supremacist nation of Islam gatherings. But not in the real world.
Make up your mind. You just got through saying "White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation"". Are you that angry about the lesson I am giving you? I didnt make the claim you say I did. That is true that the oldest known remains of homo sapiens have been found in Africa. What we do know is that all DNA stems from central Africa. You keep on giving away the fact you dont know much about anything. Before you try to converse with me on this subject I would suggest you at least get the basics down.

you did not say anything -----all adaptations to environment
are the result of random mutations ------that is the INTERPLAY that results in evolution

I didnt ask you if the question was useful. I asked you what was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from inhabiting North Africa? The reason I asked is because you used the term sub-saharan. Thats a term that mystifies me as there was nothing to keep Black people from living in North Africa. Why the distinction?

I dont need for there to be white people. White people made that distinction when they made up the term. Dont blame me for what your people did.

now you are getting all bent out of shape because English is the language of the USA----and has become a LINGUA FRANCA over the past ---couple of centuries "MY PEOPLE"-----sheeeesh-----your fellow islamo Nazis insist
description of persons based on color-------the really racist term is ABED for sub-Saharan people------invented by
What makes you think I'm getting bent out of shape? There is no official language in the US but thats not really important. You keep on avoiding the question. Why are you doing that? Should be a simple rationale for using the term sub-saharan. Is there a scientific reason people below the Sahara are different from people above it? Looking at your post it seems you are the one getting bent out of shape. You are all over the place capitalizing and not making any sense. It would be much easier and less stressful for you to simply answer the question. BTW you may want to check your facts. Blumenbach is the person that made up the designation of "white people"

And BTW, something irosie91 touched upon: You say you don't trust white people and don't believe anything they say until you give it a test drive so why are you speaking and writing in English, a White Man's language? Shouldn't you be communicating in Swahili or Zulu?

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

There is no offical language for the US. I am writing in English because thats what the people on this board use. What does that have to do with not trusting white people until they prove themselves worthy of being trusted? Why would I use a language you dont understand? That would be pretty dumb.

English is the official language of the USA and a lingua franca in the WHOLE WORLD. English is the only language I know but I know enough of a few others to

Make up your mind. You just got through saying "White skin evolved as a result of climate, not "mutation"". Are you that angry about the lesson I am giving you? I didnt make the claim you say I did. That is true that the oldest known remains of homo sapiens have been found in Africa. What we do know is that all DNA stems from central Africa. You keep on giving away the fact you dont know much about anything. Before you try to converse with me on this subject I would suggest you at least get the basics down.

are the result of random mutations ------that is the INTERPLAY that results in evolution

English is not the official language of the US. You guys cant possibly be this uninformed.

I agree that some mutations are an adaptation to environment. Your boy Roudy said specifically they were not mutations. Take that up with him.

Okay let's try this one more time. Jesus was a Hebrew living in ancient Judeah. Hebrews in ancient Judeah were known to be Semites. Semites were not black.

Now, if you by chance have any evidence that the Hebrews were not semites but actually blacks, then go ahead and put that up.

You are stupid, ignorant, and retarded beyond belief.
The original Hebrews, Semites were Black. If you by chance have any evidence this is not true please post it. Your typing is not good enough. I want to see proof.

Ha ha. You have to do better than that. Go back to school and learn to research. The original Hebrews were Black. Let me know when you have some proof they were white.
People were Black for thousands of years until mutations starting changing them. Pick up a book. Not a white boy book a real book and expand your mind.

what thousands of years were those? 300,000 years ago ----NEANDERTHALS----were black? ok and in the view of some idiot racists SUDDENLY in about 2000 years lots of people turned white? Do not give up you day job ----you will never make it in the field of genetics

United States of America

Flag Great Seal

Motto:
fileicon-ogg.png

Capital Washington, D.C.
17px-WMA_button2b.png
38°53′N 77°01′W
17px-WMA_button2b.png
40°43′N 74°00′W

English is not the official language of the US. You guys cant possibly this uninformed.

I agree that some mutations are an adaptation to environment. Your boy Roudy said specifically they were not mutations. Take that up with him.

No mutations are an adaptation to environment----
the views of LAMARCK were debunked LONG AGO---
sheeesh------now you are into Lamarck-----was he black too?

So sorry As.... Jews is literate and have been literate as an actual GENERAL rule for the past 2500 years -------and very descriptive. Lots of the jews from the northern part of
Israel were sorta blondish-----probably a bit mixed with the
greeks of ASSYRIA (make that present Syria north Iraq)--of the PHONECIAN appendage. Phonecians were seafaring people all over the Mediterranean---and no----they were not black in the subsaharan sense of black In ancient writings their hair was sometimes described as the color of sand which indicated-----blond. so sorry------whites do not die
of being "white" in hot weather. -----northern Israel is not all that hot-------damn chilly in Jerusalem-----it snowed recently.
As I recall----the humidity near the kineret was deadly. You like humidity?
Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

your forte

You are truly pathetic! Ha ha ha.

Neanderthal

Origin
The first humans with proto-Neanderthal traits are believed to have existed in Eurasia as early as 350,000 - 600,000 years ago with the first "true Neanderthals" appearing between 200,000 and 250,000 years ago.The exact date of their extinction had been disputed. However, in 2014, Thomas Higham of the University of Oxford performed the most comprehensive dating of Neanderthal bones and tools ever carried out, which demonstrated that Neanderthals died out in Europe between 41,000 and 39,000 years ago - this coincides with the start of a very cold period in Europe and is 5,000 years after Homo sapiens reached the continent. This was based on improved radiocarbon dating of materials from 40 sites in Western Europe.

Comparison of the DNA of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens suggests that they diverged from a common ancestor between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago. This ancestor was probably Homo heidelbergensis. Heidelbergensis originated between 800,000 and 1,300,000 years ago, and continued until about 200,000 years ago. It ranged over Eastern and South Africa, Europe and Western Asia. Between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago the African branch is thought to have started evolving towards modern humans and the Eurasian branch towards Neanderthals. Scientists do not agree when Neanderthals can first be recognised in the fossil record, with dates ranging between 200,000 and 300,000 years BP.

Discovery
Neander Valley site

The site of Kleine Feldhofer Grottewhere the type specimen was unearthed by miners in the 19th century.

Location of Neander Valley, Germany, with the modern federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia highlighted.

Neanderthal skulls were first discovered in Engis Caves (fr), in what is now Belgium (1829) by Philippe-Charles Schmerling and in Forbes' Quarry, Gibraltar, dubbed Gibraltar 1 (1848), both prior to the type specimen discovery in a limestone quarry of the Neander Valley in Erkrath near Düsseldorf in August 1856, three years before Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species was published.

The type specimen, dubbed Neanderthal 1, consisted of a skull cap, two femora, three bones from the right arm, two from the left arm, part of the left ilium, fragments of a scapula, and ribs. The workers who recovered this material originally thought it to be the remains of a bear. They gave the material to amateur naturalist Johann Carl Fuhlrott, who turned the fossils over to anatomist Hermann Schaaffhausen.

To date, the bones of over 400 Neanderthals have been found.

what thousands of years were those? 300,000 years ago ----NEANDERTHALS----were black? ok and in the view of some idiot racists SUDDENLY in about 2000 years lots of people turned white? Do not give up you day job ----you will never make it in the field of genetics
This is what happens when an uneducated moron starts talking "science". Ha ha ha.

Neanderthals were not homo sapiens. Thats why they are not considered modern humans. I thought everyone knew that? Its not in the view of racists that 7K years ago white people started turning white. Its science as I posted.

Blond does not equal white. There are Black people with no white in them that have blond hair. Phoenician is the Greek name for the Canaanites. They came out of what is now Iraq and settled colonies in North Africa. They were also Black people. I asked this before. What exactly was it that kept Black people from below the Sahara from living in North Africa? No one seems to be able to answer this.

your forte

Neanderthal

Origin
The first humans with proto-Neanderthal traits are believed to have existed in Eurasia as early as 350,000 - 600,000 years ago with the first "true Neanderthals" appearing between 200,000 and 250,000 years ago.The exact date of their extinction had been disputed. However, in 2014, Thomas Higham of the University of Oxford performed the most comprehensive dating of Neanderthal bones and tools ever carried out, which demonstrated that Neanderthals died out in Europe between 41,000 and 39,000 years ago - this coincides with the start of a very cold period in Europe and is 5,000 years after Homo sapiens reached the continent. This was based on improved radiocarbon dating of materials from 40 sites in Western Europe.

Comparison of the DNA of Neanderthals and Homo sapiens suggests that they diverged from a common ancestor between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago. This ancestor was probably Homo heidelbergensis. Heidelbergensis originated between 800,000 and 1,300,000 years ago, and continued until about 200,000 years ago. It ranged over Eastern and South Africa, Europe and Western Asia. Between 350,000 and 400,000 years ago the African branch is thought to have started evolving towards modern humans and the Eurasian branch towards Neanderthals. Scientists do not agree when Neanderthals can first be recognised in the fossil record, with dates ranging between 200,000 and 300,000 years BP.

Discovery
Neander Valley site

The site of Kleine Feldhofer Grottewhere the type specimen was unearthed by miners in the 19th century.

Location of Neander Valley, Germany, with the modern federal state of North Rhine-Westphalia highlighted.

Neanderthal skulls were first discovered in Engis Caves (fr), in what is now Belgium (1829) by Philippe-Charles Schmerling and in Forbes' Quarry, Gibraltar, dubbed Gibraltar 1 (1848), both prior to the type specimen discovery in a limestone quarry of the Neander Valley in Erkrath near Düsseldorf in August 1856, three years before Charles Darwin's On the Origin of Species was published.

The type specimen, dubbed Neanderthal 1, consisted of a skull cap, two femora, three bones from the right arm, two from the left arm, part of the left ilium, fragments of a scapula, and ribs. The workers who recovered this material originally thought it to be the remains of a bear. They gave the material to amateur naturalist Johann Carl Fuhlrott, who turned the fossils over to anatomist Hermann Schaaffhausen.

If I were you I would stop embarrassing myself. You must not have seen where Neanderthals are not homo sapiens. They are an earlier form of human that died out. after interbreeding with european homo sapiens. Thats why Asians and whites have some of their DNA but Africans dont.

your forte

Neanderthal

Origin

Discovery
Neander Valley site

If I were you I would stop embarrassing myself. You must not have seen where Neanderthals are not homo sapiens. They are an earlier form of human that died out. after interbreeding with european homo sapiens. Thats why Asians and whites have some of their DNA but Africans dont.
Idiot racist you are not worth talking to in this thread. So your derailment of this thread with your ignorance will be ignored by me.

Neanderthal

Origin

Discovery
Neander Valley site

Idiot racist you are not worth talking to in this thread. So your derailment of this thread with your ignorance will be ignored by me.
You sound very emotional. Its probably best you dont butt in on debates you are not qualified for and dont know the history of. Please do ignore me as you have brought nothing but tender emotions to this thread.

Neanderthals were not homo sapiens. Thats why they are considered modern humans. I thought everyone knew that? Its not in the view of racists that 7K years ago white people started turning white. Its science as I posted.

when did you post science? I will clue you in-----evolution takes a long time ----homosapien comes from the same root
as does Neanderthal which according to you is BLACK making Neanderthal black-----Neanderthal became extinct about 40 thousand years ago in Europe----where Homosapien had already showed up------40,000 years ago Europe was full of "black" homosapiens who suddenly ----ABRUPTLY started turning white in Belgium???? Moses was about 5000 years ago------not 40,000 years ago. there was 5000 years ago a Europe full of whites and thruout the Mediterranean area including north Africa. ---and Greece
and ------PHONECIANS who are far more related to
Hebrews than are black subsaharans----for thousands of
years

your concept of population genetics and just how evolution comes about is--------something like the mickeymouse version

The liar and chief strikes again...

Senior Israeli says 'friends don't act like this' after Mossad Head denies US claim that he opposed Iran sanctions in talk with senators.

A senior Israeli official delivered an uncommonly harsh attack on US President Barack Obama's administration Thursday evening, following theAmerican report that alleged that Mossad Head Tamir Pardo had warned US senators against further Iran sanctions, in contradiction of Israel's official stance.

"The fraudulent claims against the Mossad Head were raised by theAmericans yesterday, despite a message that had been transmitted to them on Tuesday by Intelligence Minister [Yuval] Steintz,” the senior Israeli source told Channel 2 news.

He added that Israel had gone over the minutes of the meeting between Pardo and the delegation of senators, and that Pardo had not said what was attributed to him.

"Leaking the Mossad Head's statements, even if they had not been falsified, is a serious breach of all the rules,” the senior source added. “Friends do not behave like this. Information from a secret meeting must not leak out.”

Pardo denied on Thursday the report – which was carried by Bloomberg news – claiming that the Mossad disagrees with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu about the need to press new sanctions on Iran

The report said that Mossad officials advised US senators who were visiting Israel recently to hold off on further Iran sanctions, saying that they would hamper, not help, efforts to persuade Iran to give up or allow full international supervision of its nuclear program.

"The Head of Mossad did not say that he opposes additional sanctions on Iran,” said the spy agency Thursday.

"Mossad Head Tamir Pardo met on January 19, 2015, with a delegation of US senators,” Mossad said in a statement. “The meeting was held at the request of the senators and with the prime minister's approval. At the meeting, the Head of Mossad stressed the extraordinary effectiveness of the sanctions that have been placed on Iran for several years in bringing Iran to the negotiating table.”

Fury in Israel Over Obama s Mossad Lies - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

He has some nerve. Doesn't he? I suppose he is still upset that Bibi didn't ask to meet with him when he comes to give his speech to Congress at their invitation. ( in March ) He doesn't handle rejection very well. Does he?

Does anyone know the exact date Bibi will be over here?

Neanderthals were not homo sapiens. Thats why they are considered modern humans. I thought everyone knew that? Its not in the view of racists that 7K years ago white people started turning white. Its science as I posted.

when did you post science? I will clue you in-----evolution takes a long time ----homosapien comes from the same root
as does Neanderthal which according to you is BLACK making Neanderthal black-----Neanderthal became extinct about 40 thousand years ago in Europe----where Homosapien had already showed up------40,000 years ago Europe was full of "black" homosapiens who suddenly ----ABRUPTLY started turning white in Belgium???? Moses was about 5000 years ago------not 40,000 years ago. there was 5000 years ago a Europe full of whites and thruout the Mediterranean area including north Africa. ---and Greece
and ------PHONECIANS who are far more related to
Hebrews than are black subsaharans----for thousands of
years

your concept of population genetics and just how evolution comes about is--------something like the mickeymouse version
You must have ignored the post. Go back and look for it. You cant clue me in because its obvious you dont have a clue. Evolution can take a long time but it can also be sudden. What point you were trying to make with that is not apparent. No Black homo sapiens does not make neanderthal Black. Were you got that absurd idea is something you need to explain. I told you there were no white people in europe until about 7K years ago. You evidently havent read the link I posted so thats your bad. 7K years ago the mutation for white skin turned the people in europe white. If you want to call it abruptly be my guest. I never said Moses was 40K years ago. You are making a lot of assumptions. If you read more carefully you wouldnt make mistakes and attribute things to me I never said.

oh ok ----I will take a look at your link at a sudden mutation that turned all the people of Europe white a mere 7000 years ago. A GROUP mutation probably mediated by an ET

what is the number of the post with the sudden continental white mutation that affected thousands of people simultaneously?

oh ok ----I will take a look at your link at a sudden mutation that turned all the people of Europe white a mere 7000 years ago. A GROUP mutation probably mediated by an ET
When people start getting ridiculous in the absence of providing proof it tells me they dont have anything to support their argument and are trying to distract from the point. :laugh:

Forum List

Back