Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

Yes it does. Blacks established the foundation. Whites after colonizing everyone ran with that foundation. There is absolutely nothing whites have done that doesnt rest on that foundation and or include Black people or other people of color assisting..

Blacks didn't establish jack shit when it comes to other civilizations in Asia, Europe, or elsewhere.

Oh but "all human beings originated from Africa millions of years ago", is not an answer. Where's your evidence, you have non, just your delusional racist garbage.
Actually it is an answer. I'm not asking your opinion. I'm telling you.

No it's not an answer. Who cares what a racist troll says? Blacks aren't responsible for the achievements of all of humanity. Your insecurity about your race has driven you mad.
Yes it is an answer. I give you permission not to believe it. If I were you I would do my own research as it seems your ego has taken a beating and you are not prepared to consider facts. It appears you would rather believe the fairytales taught to you in white school.

Yes it does. Blacks established the foundation. Whites after colonizing everyone ran with that foundation. There is absolutely nothing whites have done that doesnt rest on that foundation and or include Black people or other people of color assisting..

Blacks didn't establish jack shit when it comes to other civilizations in Asia, Europe, or elsewhere.

Oh but "all human beings originated from Africa millions of years ago", is not an answer. Where's your evidence, you have non, just your delusional racist garbage.

No it's not an answer. Who cares what a racist troll says? Blacks aren't responsible for the achievements of all of humanity. Your insecurity about your race has driven you mad.
Yes it is an answer. I give you permission not to believe it. If I were you I would do my own research as it seems your ego has taken a beating and you are not prepared to consider facts. It appears you would rather believe the fairytales taught to you in white school.

While you are blabbering on as if this were some Anthropology forum, have you ever thought that perhaps the readers look at your oversized racist ego and laugh at you? I certainly hope that you have your kids in some Black school because of course you don't want them to learn anything from the evil Whites. The facts are that if you were still in Africa, you would be running around in a loin cloth.
That never occurred to me until you brought it up. What does it do to me when people on the internet laugh at me?

They washed out when Christianty spread to europe. Since they were already white they ran with the myth the original Hebrews were white.
Hebrews are descended from Isaac the son of Abraham and Sarai and Arabs are descended from Ishmael the son of Abraham and Hagar an Egyptian.

They wish
Racist blacks hate whites so much that make believe that Jesus was black because he had curly hair.

Jesus had curly hair? so do I
They washed out when Christianty spread to europe. Since they were already white they ran with the myth the original Hebrews were white.
Hebrews are descended from Isaac the son of Abraham and Sarai and Arabs are descended from Ishmael the son of Abraham and Hagar an Egyptian.

They wish
Racist blacks hate whites so much that make believe that Jesus was black because he had curly hair.

King David had red hair, although I don't know if it was curly or straight. Apparently that's where many Jews get their red hair. Now King David was way before Jesus and he certainly wasn't Black. I think someone should go to the various Coptic churches and tell them that the icons of ancient times (200 to 400 A.D.) that Jesus was depicted all wrong. That he was a Black man just like the Welfare Queen on here. Speaking of hair, I wonder if the Welfare Queen wears her hair in dredlocks in honor of Ras Tafarian.
Plenty of Black people have red hair. I posted some pics a little ways back with red headed Africans. If really dark skinned Africans can have it....well you know whats up.

You can't post any real evidence other than all humans came from Africa millions of years ago, can you? Ha ha ha.

Maybe the Blacks who have red hair now can thank the plantation owners.

East Indians are from the haplogroup M. Sorry guys.

300px-Peopling_of_eurasia.jpg

"All mtDNA haplogroups considered native outside of Africa are descendants of either haplogroup M or its siblinghaplogroup N.[9] The geographical distributions of M and N are associated with discussions concerning out of Africa migrations and the subsequent colonization of the rest of the world. In particular, it is often taken to indicate that it is very likely that there was one particularly major prehistoric migration of humans out of Africa, and that both M and N were part of this colonization process.[10].["

That doesn't cut it. I asked how blacks and Africans influenced Indian civilization, not a map of homo sapiens migration out of Africa millions of years ago.
I'm sorry. I thought you could read a map. India is in the middle showing how Africans migrated to India. Thats why they were so dark and still remain so to this day.

That's hardly any evidence. Migration into India came from the north as well. But that doesn't tell us how blacks and Africans influenced Indian civilization does it?
Yes. I know migration came from the north later. The point is that the M haplogroup was out of africa and where all east indians group genetically.

They wish

They wish

King David had red hair, although I don't know if it was curly or straight. Apparently that's where many Jews get their red hair. Now King David was way before Jesus and he certainly wasn't Black. I think someone should go to the various Coptic churches and tell them that the icons of ancient times (200 to 400 A.D.) that Jesus was depicted all wrong. That he was a Black man just like the Welfare Queen on here. Speaking of hair, I wonder if the Welfare Queen wears her hair in dredlocks in honor of Ras Tafarian.
Plenty of Black people have red hair. I posted some pics a little ways back with red headed Africans. If really dark skinned Africans can have it....well you know whats up.

You can't post any real evidence other than all humans came from Africa millions of years ago, can you? Ha ha ha.
Well I also posted the evidence that Black people have been around for millions of years. The DNA is not millions of years ago. its relatively recent. I know this is confusing for you but keep in mind this is homo sapiens which has not been around for millions of years.

The origins of human beings has nothing to do race, nor does it provide any evidence for black or African influence on ancient civilizations. Plenty of things happened over the course of millions or years, dipshit.

They wish

They wish

Some but the ones I am referring to were africans without any admixture in Africa.

They wish
They wish

Well I also posted the evidence that Black people have been around for millions of years. The DNA is not millions of years ago. its relatively recent. I know this is confusing for you but keep in mind this is homo sapiens which has not been around for millions of years.

The origins of human beings has nothing to do race, nor does it provide any evidence for black or African influence on ancient civilizations. Plenty of things happened over the course of millions or years, dipshit.
Actually it does. The fact that Black skin has been around for millions of years and Black Africans migrated to India where Black east indians still abound tells you quite a lot. I would have thought a child could understand the concept.

While you are blabbering on as if this were some Anthropology forum, have you ever thought that perhaps the readers look at your oversized racist ego and laugh at you? I certainly hope that you have your kids in some Black school because of course you don't want them to learn anything from the evil Whites. The facts are that if you were still in Africa, you would be running around in a loin cloth.
That never occurred to me until you brought it up. What does it do to me when people on the internet laugh at me?

Don't you have a hair straightening appointment that you have to go to tomorrow? Meanwhile, I imagine all mentally unbalanced people don't care that others laugh at them, and you certainly are mentally unbalanced when it comes to race. Meanwhile, do you have anything to contribute to this particular forum instead of your blabbering about race? Do you think this forum was set up to talk about what is happening in the Middle East, or do you think this forum was especially set up for you to talk about anthropology and Blacks vs. Whites?

"All mtDNA haplogroups considered native outside of Africa are descendants of either haplogroup M or its siblinghaplogroup N.[9] The geographical distributions of M and N are associated with discussions concerning out of Africa migrations and the subsequent colonization of the rest of the world. In particular, it is often taken to indicate that it is very likely that there was one particularly major prehistoric migration of humans out of Africa, and that both M and N were part of this colonization process.[10].["

That doesn't cut it. I asked how blacks and Africans influenced Indian civilization, not a map of homo sapiens migration out of Africa millions of years ago.
I'm sorry. I thought you could read a map. India is in the middle showing how Africans migrated to India. Thats why they were so dark and still remain so to this day.

That's hardly any evidence. Migration into India came from the north as well. But that doesn't tell us how blacks and Africans influenced Indian civilization does it?
Yes. I know migration came from the north later. The point is that the M haplogroup was out of africa and where all east indians group.

Look if all human beings originated somewhere in Africa, therefore there will be some genes that somewhere somehow are linked to Africa, going back hundreds of thousands or millions of years. But that doesn't mean blacks or Africans did jack shit to influence any of the great civilizations. That must be a hard concept for your puny brain to understand.

Last edited:

Don't you have a hair straightening appointment that you have to go to tomorrow? Meanwhile, I imagine all mentally unbalanced people don't care that others laugh at them, and you certainly are mentally unbalanced when it comes to race. Meanwhile, do you have anything to contribute to this particular forum instead of your blabbering about race? Do you think this forum was set up to talk about what is happening in the Middle East, or do you think this forum was especially set up for you to talk about anthropology and Blacks vs. Whites?
I'm bald. Even if I had hair I would never straighten it. The forum was set up to talk about the middle east. However people keep bringing up other things. Since they are addressing me I will continue to answer until they are satisfied and educated. If you have a problem with that then report them or tell them to stop asking questions or making claims not related to the thread.

Actually it does. The fact that Black skin has been around for millions of years and Black Africans migrated to India where Black east indians still abound tells you quite a lot. I would have thought a child could understand the concept.

Indians stopped being "black" or "african" hundreds of thousands if not millions of years ago, when ancient humans migrated out of Africa.. So did other great civilizations. I asked you to show me how black Africans influenced these advanced civilizations. As usual you keep repeating that ancient man came from Africa. Meaningless garbage.

You got nothin'. Zero.

They wish
They wish

Some but the ones I am referring to were africans without any admixture in Africa.

Plenty of black Blacks still living in Africa. Can you tell us what they are achieving now? Even in South Africa, it is so bad that the Somalis are picking up and going back to Somalia. Regardless of what happened thousands and thousands of years ago, today is now and your fellow Blacks in Africa are just busy killing each other and that is about all they are known for in these days.

Yes. I know migration came from the north later. The point is that the M haplogroup was out of africa and where all east indians group.

Look if all human beings originated somewhere in Africa, therefore there will be some genes that somewhere somehow are linked to Africa, going back hundreds of thousands or millions of years. But that doesn't mean blacks or Africans did jack shit to influence any of the great civilizations. That must be a hard concept for you puny brain to understand.
It seems you are lacking in the understanding of DNA and what it tells us. It means that Black Africans built the first civilizations. I know this hard for you to take but again I encourage you to do your own research as you are pissing Sally off.

Indians stopped being "black" or "african" hundreds of thousands if not millions of years ago, when ancient humans migrated out of Africa.. So did other great civilizations. I asked you to show me how black Africans influenced these advanced civilizations. As usual you keep repeating that ancient man came from Africa. Meaningless garbage.

You got nothin'. Zero.
Just because you go on a road trip doesnt mean you change your race. Who told you that you stopped being Black because you went to another part of the world? I'm Black and I am in the US not Africa. I did show you that Black africans built and influenced every civilization. You just dont want to hear it which is your right.

You still havent shown me proof Jesus was white.

Look if all human beings originated somewhere in Africa, therefore there will be some genes that somewhere somehow are linked to Africa, going back hundreds of thousands or millions of years. But that doesn't mean blacks or Africans did jack shit to influence any of the great civilizations. That must be a hard concept for you puny brain to understand.
It seems you are lacking in the understanding of DNA and what it tells us. It means that Black Africans built the first civilizations. I know this hard for you to take but again I encourage you to do your own research as you are pissing Sally off.

DNA doesn't tell us who built civilizations, moron. People do. Indians built Indian civilization, not black Africans. Unless you show me how blacks from Africa contributed to a certain civilization, you got nothing. All these different races aren't "black" just because at some point human beings came from Africa. You are dumber than a door knob.

Plenty of black Blacks still living in Africa. Can you tell us what they are achieving now? Even in South Africa, it is so bad that the Somalis are picking up and going back to Somalia. Regardless of what happened thousands and thousands of years ago, today is now and your fellow Blacks in Africa are just busy killing each other and that is about all they are known for in these days.
I thought this was the middle east forum? So you what really appears to be going on is you are disturbed by me forcing you to readjust your comfort level with what you were originally brainwashed with by white people. I sorta figured that was the issue but thanks for clarifying that for me.

Actually I think it is you who is pissing many people off, and probably many readers have been turned off by this thread a long while back and don't even bother reading it so you really probably have a very, very small audience now to show your Black Supremacy.. Meanwhile, why don't you slither over to the Race forum and tell the readers all about your notions of race. It really doesn't belong on a Middle East forum. If you don't like the Race forum, go to the Africa forum and talk about how marvelous these early Blacks were.

DNA doesn't tell us who built civilizations, moron. People do. Indians built Indian civilization, not black Africans. Unless you show me how blacks from Africa contributed to a certain civilization, you got nothing. All these different races aren't "black" just because at some point human beings came from Africa. You are dumber than a door knob.
DNA tells you who was there. Since the ancient east Indians worshipped Black gods and share many cultural habits and linquistics with Black Africans we know who built the civilization. If the builders were whites everyone would be hearing about it. Thats how we know they are Black.

I thought this was the middle east forum? So you what really appears to be going on is you are disturbed by me forcing you to readjust your comfort level with what you were originally brainwashed with by white people. I sorta figured that was the issue but thanks for clarifying that for me.

Actually all you have been showing us is that you hate whites believe in Blalck supremacy, and care nothing at all about what is happening in the Middle East.

You got nothin'. Zero.
Just because you go on a road trip doesnt mean you change your race. Who told you that you stopped being Black because you went to another part of the world? I'm Black and I am in the US not Africa. I did show you that Black africans built and influenced every civilization. You just dont want to hear it which is your right.

You still havent shown me proof Jesus was white.

Well according to you there is no white race, there is no other race other than black race. Since all human beings came from Africa at some point in earth's history, and they went on this "road trip" out of Africa doesn't mean they get to call themselves whites, or semites, or Asian. Ha ha ha. You are fucking cuckoo certified loony tunes.

Actually I think it is you who is pissing many people off, and probably many readers have been turned off by this thread a long while back and don't even bother reading it so you really probably have a very, very small audience now to show your Black Supremacy.. Meanwhile, why don't you slither over to the Race forum and tell the readers all about your notions of race. It really doesn't belong on a Middle East forum. If you don't like the Race forum, go to the Africa forum and talk about how marvelous these early Blacks were.
I cant help that people get emotional over the facts. As long as I have an audience I will teach.

Forum List

Back