Fury in Israel Over Obama's Mossad 'Lies'

You can't post any real evidence other than all humans came from Africa millions of years ago, can you? Ha ha ha.

Maybe the Blacks who have red hair now can thank the plantation owners.
Some but the ones I am referring to were africans without any admixture in Africa.

Plenty of black Blacks still living in Africa. Can you tell us what they are achieving now? Even in South Africa, it is so bad that the Somalis are picking up and going back to Somalia. Regardless of what happened thousands and thousands of years ago, today is now and your fellow Blacks in Africa are just busy killing each other and that is about all they are known for in these days.
I thought this was the middle east forum? So you what really appears to be going on is you are disturbed by me forcing you to readjust your comfort level with what you were originally brainwashed with by white people. I sorta figured that was the issue but thanks for clarifying that for me.

Actually all you have been showing us is that you hate whites believe in Blalck supremacy, and care nothing at all about what is happening in the Middle East.
Where did I say I hate whites or believe in Black supremacy? I think thats just your emotions talking.

Well I also posted the evidence that Black people have been around for millions of years. The DNA is not millions of years ago. its relatively recent. I know this is confusing for you but keep in mind this is homo sapiens which has not been around for millions of years.

The origins of human beings has nothing to do race, nor does it provide any evidence for black or African influence on ancient civilizations. Plenty of things happened over the course of millions or years, dipshit.
Actually it does. The fact that Black skin has been around for millions of years and Black Africans migrated to India where Black east indians still abound tells you quite a lot. I would have thought a child could understand the concept.

Indians stopped being "black" or "african" hundreds of thousands if not millions of years ago, when ancient humans migrated out of Africa.. So did other great civilizations. I asked you to show me how black Africans influenced these advanced civilizations. As usual you keep repeating that ancient man came from Africa. Meaningless garbage.

You got nothin'. Zero.
Just because you go on a road trip doesnt mean you change your race. Who told you that you stopped being Black because you went to another part of the world? I'm Black and I am in the US not Africa. I did show you that Black africans built and influenced every civilization. You just dont want to hear it which is your right.

You still havent shown me proof Jesus was white.

Well according to you there is no white race, there is no other race other than black race. Since all human beings came from Africa at some point in earth's history, and they went on this "road trip" out of Africa doesn't mean they get to call themselves whites, or semites, or Asian. Ha ha ha. You are fucking cuckoo certified loony tunes.
Where did I say there was no white race? Do you frequently lie when frustrated?

That's hardly any evidence. Migration into India came from the north as well. But that doesn't tell us how blacks and Africans influenced Indian civilization does it?
Yes. I know migration came from the north later. The point is that the M haplogroup was out of africa and where all east indians group.

Look if all human beings originated somewhere in Africa, therefore there will be some genes that somewhere somehow are linked to Africa, going back hundreds of thousands or millions of years. But that doesn't mean blacks or Africans did jack shit to influence any of the great civilizations. That must be a hard concept for you puny brain to understand.
It seems you are lacking in the understanding of DNA and what it tells us. It means that Black Africans built the first civilizations. I know this hard for you to take but again I encourage you to do your own research as you are pissing Sally off.

DNA doesn't tell us who built civilizations, moron. People do. Indians built Indian civilization, not black Africans. Unless you show me how blacks from Africa contributed to a certain civilization, you got nothing. All these different races aren't "black" just because at some point human beings came from Africa. You are dumber than a door knob.
DNA tells you who was there. Since the ancient east Indians worshipped Black gods and share many cultural habits and linquistics with Black Africans we know who built the civilization. If the builders were whites everyone would be hearing about it. Thats how we know they are Black.

And yet, you can't show us how blacks influenced Indian civilization, other than at some point in earth's ancient history, the early humans migrated out of Africa. Can you show us a black civilization that at the same time ancient Indian civilization existed, influenced it's mathematical, artistic and astronomical achievements? No, they already had black DNA from a million years ago, right? Ha ha ha.

That's hardly any evidence. Migration into India came from the north as well. But that doesn't tell us how blacks and Africans influenced Indian civilization does it?
Yes. I know migration came from the north later. The point is that the M haplogroup was out of africa and where all east indians group.

Look if all human beings originated somewhere in Africa, therefore there will be some genes that somewhere somehow are linked to Africa, going back hundreds of thousands or millions of years. But that doesn't mean blacks or Africans did jack shit to influence any of the great civilizations. That must be a hard concept for you puny brain to understand.
It seems you are lacking in the understanding of DNA and what it tells us. It means that Black Africans built the first civilizations. I know this hard for you to take but again I encourage you to do your own research as you are pissing Sally off.

Actually I think it is you who is pissing many people off, and probably many readers have been turned off by this thread a long while back and don't even bother reading it so you really probably have a very, very small audience now to show your Black Supremacy.. Meanwhile, why don't you slither over to the Race forum and tell the readers all about your notions of race. It really doesn't belong on a Middle East forum. If you don't like the Race forum, go to the Africa forum and talk about how marvelous these early Blacks were.
I cant help that people get emotional over the facts. As long as I have an audience I will teach.

By now you probably have five people left and they are probably yawning and letting what you say go in one ear out the other (so to speak). I gave up on reading your stuff right from the beginning since I am not into anthropology so I, for one, am not being taught anything by you. I am surprised the monitors haven't closed this thread by now since it has gotten so off track on a Middle East forum.

DNA doesn't tell us who built civilizations, moron. People do. Indians built Indian civilization, not black Africans. Unless you show me how blacks from Africa contributed to a certain civilization, you got nothing. All these different races aren't "black" just because at some point human beings came from Africa. You are dumber than a door knob.
DNA tells you who was there. Since the ancient east Indians worshipped Black gods and share many cultural habits and linquistics with Black Africans we know who built the civilization. If the builders were whites everyone would be hearing about it. Thats how we know they are Black.

And yet, you can't show us how blacks influenced Indian civilization, other than at some point in earth's ancient history, the early humans migrated out of Africa. Can you show us a black civilization that at the same time ancient Indian civilization existed, influenced it's mathematical, artistic and astronomical achievements? No, they already had black DNA from a million years ago, right? Ha ha ha.
That doesnt make any sense. The Indian civilization was Black. You need to keep up.

The origins of human beings has nothing to do race, nor does it provide any evidence for black or African influence on ancient civilizations. Plenty of things happened over the course of millions or years, dipshit.
Actually it does. The fact that Black skin has been around for millions of years and Black Africans migrated to India where Black east indians still abound tells you quite a lot. I would have thought a child could understand the concept.

Indians stopped being "black" or "african" hundreds of thousands if not millions of years ago, when ancient humans migrated out of Africa.. So did other great civilizations. I asked you to show me how black Africans influenced these advanced civilizations. As usual you keep repeating that ancient man came from Africa. Meaningless garbage.

You got nothin'. Zero.
Just because you go on a road trip doesnt mean you change your race. Who told you that you stopped being Black because you went to another part of the world? I'm Black and I am in the US not Africa. I did show you that Black africans built and influenced every civilization. You just dont want to hear it which is your right.

Well according to you there is no white race, there is no other race other than black race. Since all human beings came from Africa at some point in earth's history, and they went on this "road trip" out of Africa doesn't mean they get to call themselves whites, or semites, or Asian. Ha ha ha. You are fucking cuckoo certified loony tunes.

White race was a black mutation, remember. So all whites are blacks. Indians are blacks who migrated there millions of years ago as human beings left Africa. So there are no real races, only one race, that created all these races, the superior black race.

Maybe the Blacks who have red hair now can thank the plantation owners.
Some but the ones I am referring to were africans without any admixture in Africa.

Plenty of black Blacks still living in Africa. Can you tell us what they are achieving now? Even in South Africa, it is so bad that the Somalis are picking up and going back to Somalia. Regardless of what happened thousands and thousands of years ago, today is now and your fellow Blacks in Africa are just busy killing each other and that is about all they are known for in these days.
I thought this was the middle east forum? So you what really appears to be going on is you are disturbed by me forcing you to readjust your comfort level with what you were originally brainwashed with by white people. I sorta figured that was the issue but thanks for clarifying that for me.

Actually all you have been showing us is that you hate whites believe in Blalck supremacy, and care nothing at all about what is happening in the Middle East.
Where did I say I hate whites or believe in Black supremacy? I think thats just your emotions talking.

You have been so obvious. Now don't you have a little mentoring to do and help kids with their homework?

Actually I think it is you who is pissing many people off, and probably many readers have been turned off by this thread a long while back and don't even bother reading it so you really probably have a very, very small audience now to show your Black Supremacy.. Meanwhile, why don't you slither over to the Race forum and tell the readers all about your notions of race. It really doesn't belong on a Middle East forum. If you don't like the Race forum, go to the Africa forum and talk about how marvelous these early Blacks were.
I cant help that people get emotional over the facts. As long as I have an audience I will teach.

By now you probably have five people left and they are probably yawning and letting what you say go in one ear out the other (so to speak). I gave up on reading your stuff right from the beginning since I am not into anthropology so I, for one, am not being taught anything by you. I am surprised the monitors haven't closed this thread by now since it has gotten so off track on a Middle East forum.
The number doesnt matter. As long as people as questions or make claims I am responsible for teaching them the truth.

That doesnt make any sense. The Indian civilization was Black. You need to keep up.

According to you it is. But not according to the Indians themselves. There isn't a shred of evidence that blacks influenced India for the last half a million years. You got nothing other than man migrated out of Africa.

You got nothin'. Zero.

White race was a black mutation, remember. So all whites are blacks. Indians are blacks who migrated there millions of years ago as human beings left Africa. So there are no real races, only one race, that created all these races, the superior black race.
Your sense of time leaves a lot to be desired. Blacks didnt migrate there millions of years ago. More like thousands of years ago. I think you are starting to get the picture now that you understand whites are mutated Blacks and really all just one race. That doesnt make the Black race superior. It just makes them first to civilization. If your threatened by that and thinks it makes Blacks superior you are mistaken.

You got nothin'. Zero.

You don't hate whites, you won't even let your kids learn children's stories written by white people. That's how mentally sick you are.

According to you it is. But not according to the Indians themselves. There isn't a shred of evidence that blacks influenced India for the last half a million years. You got nothing other than man migrated out of Africa.
Actually India traded alot with Africa before white people got out of the caves of europe. I wouldnt expect you to know that however. Indians also admit the African connection. At least the intelligent ones that read books.

You got nothin'. Zero.

You don't hate whites, you won't even let your kids learn children's stories written by white people. That's how mentally sick you are.
Why does that mean I hate whites? I dont let my kids read trash like playboy either does that make me mentally sick as well? Why would I want them to be influenced by trash history?

The number doesnt matter. As long as people as questions or make claims I am responsible for teaching them the truth.

Well if you want to spend your entire day on forums thinking you are teaching people anything (when they are not even really interested), go for it. It only shows people how mentally unbalanced you are when it comes to race. Do you really think you are teaching Roudy or IRosie anything, and they are practically the only ones answering your "so-called" scholarship? They don't take anything you say as the Gospel truth. Carry on, carry on. I can imagine if the program This Is Your Life was still on, you would be sitting there and a bunch of people would be coming out in Blackface saying that all you wanted to do is talk about Blacks.

You got nothin'. Zero.

Your sense of time leaves a lot to be desired. Blacks didnt migrate there millions of years ago. More like thousands of years ago. I think you are starting to get the picture now that you understand whites are mutated Blacks and really all just one race. That doesnt make the Black race superior. It just makes them first to civilization. If your threatened by that and thinks it makes Blacks superior you are mistaken.

I got the picture the picture that you are fucking insane racist a long time ago. Problem is you can't show anything other than this racist Afrocentrist hocus pocus.

I don't see any evidence of Blacks migrating to India "thousands of years ago", care to show us any evidence for that garbaggio statement?

The history of India begins with evidence of human activity of Anatomically modern humans, as long as 75,000 years ago, or with earlier hominids including Homo erectus from about 500,000 years ago.[1]

The Indus Valley Civilization, which spread and flourished in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent from c. 3300 to 1300 BCE in present-day Pakistan and northwest India, was the first major civilization in South Asia.[2] A sophisticated and technologically advanced urban culture developed in the Mature Harappan period, from 2600 to 1900 BCE.[3] This civilization collapsed at the start of the second millennium BCE and was later followed by the Iron Age Vedic Civilization, which extended over much of the Indo-Gangetic plain and which witness the rise of major polities known as the Mahajanapadas. In one of these kingdoms, Magadha,Mahavira and Gautama Buddha propagated their Shramanic philosophies during the fifth and sixth century BCE.

Most of the subcontinent was conquered by the Maurya Empire during the 4th and 3rd centuries BCE. From the 3rd century BC onwards Prakrit and Pali literature in the north and the Sangam literature in southern India started to flourish.[4][5] The famous Wootz steel originated in south India in the 3rd century BC and was also exported to foreign countries.[6][7][8] Further, various parts of India were ruled by numerous Middle kingdoms for the next 1,500 years, among which the Gupta Empire stand out. This period, witnessing a Hindu religious and intellectual resurgence, is known as the classical or "Golden Age of India". During this period, aspects of Indian civilization, administration, culture, and religion (Hinduism and Buddhism) spread to much of Asia, while kingdoms in southern India had maritime business links with the Roman Empire from around 77 CE. During this period Indian cultural influence spread over many parts of Southeast Asia which led to the establishment of Indianized kingdoms in Southeast Asia.[9]

7th-11th centuries saw the Tripartite struggle between the Pala Empire, Rashtrakuta Empire, and Gurjara Pratihara Empire centered on Kannauj. Southern India saw the rule of the Chalukya Empire, Chola Empire, Pallava Empire, Pandyan Empire, and Western Chalukya Empire. The Chola dynasty conquered southern India and successfully invaded parts of Southeast Asia and Sri Lanka in the 11th century.[10][11] The early medieval period Indian mathematics influenced the development of mathematics and astronomy in the Arab world and the Hindu numerals were introduced.[12]

Muslim rule started in some parts of north India in the 13th century when the Delhi Sultanate was established in 1206 CE by the central Asian Turks.[13] The Delhi Sultanate ruled the major part of northern India in the early 14th century, but declined in the late 14th century, which saw the emergence of several powerful Hindu states like the Vijayanagara Empire, Gajapati Kingdom, Ahom Kingdom and Mewar dynasty. In the 16th century Mughals came from Central Asia and covered most of India gradually. The Mughal Empire suffered a gradual decline in the early 18th century, which provided opportunities for the Maratha Empire, Sikh Empire andMysore Kingdom to exercise control over large areas in the subcontinent.[14][15]

Beginning in the late 18th century and over the next century, large areas of India were annexed by the British East India Company. Dissatisfaction with Company rule led to the Indian Rebellion of 1857, after which the British provinces of India were directly administered by the British Crown and witnessed a period of both rapid development of infrastructure and economic stagnation. During the first half of the 20th century, a nationwide struggle for independence was launched with the leading party involved being the Indian National Congress which was later joined by other organizations as well.

The subcontinent gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, after the British provinces were partitioned into the dominions of India and Pakistan and the princely states all acceded to one of the new states.

Well if you want to spend your entire day on forums thinking you are teaching people anything (when they are not even really interested), go for it. It only shows people how mentally unbalanced you are when it comes to race. Do you really think you are teaching Roudy or IRosie anything, and they are practically the only ones answering your "so-called" scholarship? They don't take anything you say as the Gospel truth. Carry on, carry on. I can imagine if the program This Is Your Life was still on, you would be sitting there and a bunch of people would be coming out in Blackface saying that all you wanted to do is talk about Blacks.
I know I am teaching them things. You too. The fact you are conversing with me causes you to internalize this lesson. I dont expect you to get all of it now. However, as the truth is revealed bit by bit you will remember I was the first to expose you to the concept. You be like, "damn that Asclepias guy said this"

I got the picture the picture that you are fucking insane racist a long time ago. Problem is you can't show anything other than this racist Afrocentrist hocus pocus.

I don't see any evidence of Blacks migrating to India "thousands of years ago", care to show us any evidence for that garbaggio statement?

The history of India begins with evidence of human activity of Anatomically modern humans, as long as 75,000 years ago, or with earlier hominids including Homo erectus from about 500,000 years ago.[1]

The Indus Valley Civilization, which spread and flourished in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent from c. 3300 to 1300 BCE in present-day Pakistan and northwest India, was the first major civilization in South Asia.[2] A sophisticated and technologically advanced urban culture developed in the Mature Harappan period, from 2600 to 1900 BCE.[3] This civilization collapsed at the start of the second millennium BCE and was later followed by the Iron Age Vedic Civilization, which extended over much of the Indo-Gangetic plain and which witness the rise of major polities known as the Mahajanapadas. In one of these kingdoms, Magadha,Mahavira and Gautama Buddha propagated their Shramanic philosophies during the fifth and sixth century BCE.

Most of the subcontinent was conquered by the Maurya Empire during the 4th and 3rd centuries BCE. From the 3rd century BC onwards Prakrit and Pali literature in the north and the Sangam literature in southern India started to flourish.[4][5] The famous Wootz steel originated in south India in the 3rd century BC and was also exported to foreign countries.[6][7][8] Further, various parts of India were ruled by numerous Middle kingdoms for the next 1,500 years, among which the Gupta Empire stand out. This period, witnessing a Hindu religious and intellectual resurgence, is known as the classical or "Golden Age of India". During this period, aspects of Indian civilization, administration, culture, and religion (Hinduism and Buddhism) spread to much of Asia, while kingdoms in southern India had maritime business links with the Roman Empire from around 77 CE. During this period Indian cultural influence spread over many parts of Southeast Asia which led to the establishment of Indianized kingdoms in Southeast Asia.[9]

7th-11th centuries saw the Tripartite struggle between the Pala Empire, Rashtrakuta Empire, and Gurjara Pratihara Empire centered on Kannauj. Southern India saw the rule of the Chalukya Empire, Chola Empire, Pallava Empire, Pandyan Empire, and Western Chalukya Empire. The Chola dynasty conquered southern India and successfully invaded parts of Southeast Asia and Sri Lanka in the 11th century.[10][11] The early medieval period Indian mathematics influenced the development of mathematics and astronomy in the Arab world and the Hindu numerals were introduced.[12]

Muslim rule started in some parts of north India in the 13th century when the Delhi Sultanate was established in 1206 CE by the central Asian Turks.[13] The Delhi Sultanate ruled the major part of northern India in the early 14th century, but declined in the late 14th century, which saw the emergence of several powerful Hindu states like the Vijayanagara Empire, Gajapati Kingdom, Ahom Kingdom and Mewar dynasty. In the 16th century Mughals came from Central Asia and covered most of India gradually. The Mughal Empire suffered a gradual decline in the early 18th century, which provided opportunities for the Maratha Empire, Sikh Empire andMysore Kingdom to exercise control over large areas in the subcontinent.[14][15]

Beginning in the late 18th century and over the next century, large areas of India were annexed by the British East India Company. Dissatisfaction with Company rule led to the Indian Rebellion of 1857, after which the British provinces of India were directly administered by the British Crown and witnessed a period of both rapid development of infrastructure and economic stagnation. During the first half of the 20th century, a nationwide struggle for independence was launched with the leading party involved being the Indian National Congress which was later joined by other organizations as well.

The subcontinent gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1947, after the British provinces were partitioned into the dominions of India and Pakistan and the princely states all acceded to one of the new states.
I showed you via DNA where Africans migrated to India. I even showed you the indigenous people. What white people say went down has been pushed for centuries. We know that stuff is just monkey shine now..

You got nothin'. Zero.

Why does that mean I hate whites? I dont let my kids read trash like playboy either does that make me mentally sick as well? Why would I want them to be influenced by trash history?

You comparing world renowned authors to playboy, calling them trash? YOU ARE THE IGNORANT TRASH.

You comparing world renowned authors to playboy, calling them trash? YOU ARE THE IGNORANT TRASH.
They are white authors Odds are they are lying or pushing white supremacy. I consider that trash. Sorry if that makes you emotional but since I am not responsible for raising you I dont really care.

I showed you via DNA where Africans migrated to India. I even showed you the indigenous people. What white people say went down has been pushed for centuries. We know that stuff is just monkey shine now..

That don't cut it. Show us your black racist proof that blacks from Africa migrated to India "thousands of years ago" and show us how this recent migration influenced Indian civilization. You keep making all these asinine claims, when challenged your response is "well at some point in time human beings came from Africa". You do realize how insane you sound?

Forum List

Back