GA Woman Dies After Being Denied Lifesaving Abortion Care

The operation has been banned. Full Stop. Whether the fetus is dead or alive, D&C's are now illegal in Georgia. Because men with no medical training or education are passing laws dealing with things they know nothing about.
D&C’s aren’t banned in GA. Full stop.

To claim so is a bold face lie. This sort of propaganda is why ActBlue donors are radicalized and attempting to assassinate trump.

To claim so is a bold face lie. This sort of propaganda is why ActBlue donors are radicalized and attempting to assassinate trump.

Yes they are with medical exceptions that are so vague doctors in the state are afraid to do them.

A quick web search reveals it's not illegal in Georgia. This story smells

why do you need her life story?
You started it

I am just following up

My question is why the doctors let her die?

The abortion law makes exception for the life of the mother and that situation would certainly apply to her

A husband by her side would have been able to insist that she gets treatment that a women alone might not be able to

But from your response I’m guessing she had no man that cared about her

Which is often the case with women seeking abortions

You started it

I am just following up

My question is why the doctors let her die?

The abortion law makes exception for the life of the mother and that situation would certainly apply to her

A husband by her side would have been able to insist that she gets treatment that a women alone might not be able to

But from your response I’m guessing she had no man that cared about her

Which is often the case with women seeking abortions

Sounds like medical malpractice

In July 2022, the state of Georgia banned abortion after six weeks of pregnancy and made the previously routine, and lifesaving, act of performing a dilation and curettage, or D&C, a felony in all but a few circumstances.

In July 2022, the state of Georgia banned abortion after six weeks of pregnancy and made the previously routine, and lifesaving, act of performing a dilation and curettage, or D&C, a felony in all but a few circumstances.

A D&C and an abortion are two different things. Georgia law allows a D&C in this case. She'd already taken abortion pills, the baby has perished

Why should they risk it?

For something they believe in and the life of another person?

Are we that far gone as a society?

Imagine this discussion when Vitor Hugo was contemplating writing J'Accuse! during the Dryfuss affair?

The operation has been banned. Full Stop. Whether the fetus is dead or alive, D&C's are now illegal in Georgia. Because men with no medical training or education are passing laws dealing with things they know nothing about.

Abortion has been banned after 6 weeks. The rest is interpretation by people who want the whole law struck down.

I guess anyone not a firefighter shouldn't want fires fought by your logic.

For something they believe in and the life of another person?

Are we that far gone as a society?

Imagine this discussion when Vitor Hugo was contemplating writing J'Accuse! during the Dryfuss affair?
Yeah, sure is. Just look at people advocating self defense. When in doubt, kill the person you feel is threatening you and let the courts sort it out later.

Far worse, in my opinion since you’re actively taking a life.

Yeah, sure is. Just look at people advocating self defense. When in doubt, kill the person you feel is threatening you and let the courts sort it out later.

An unborn baby is life. It's own unique life, it's own DNA.

That's scientific

Abortion is taking a life, despite you pretending otherwise, and an innocent one at that.

Sorry, but zero sympathy for someone breaking into someone's house with ill intent getting lead poisoning because of it.

Forum List

Back