Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

"I, TULSI GABBARD, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

This is the oath of office that Tulsi Gabbard took when she voluntarily joined the U.S. Military.

Evidently Gabbard was / is not intelligent enough to understand what she signed up for, or her personal political aspirations have surpassed her commitment to the military and the oath of office she took.

Her Superior Officers and her Commander and Chief do not 'PIMP' U. S. Military personnel - they GIVE ORDERS, and those military personnel are expected to obey those orders. It seems Gabbard chose the right political party, as Democrats repeatedly demonstrate they believe laws, rules, oaths of office, etc... do not apply to them.

If Gabbard can not be entrusted to obey the military oath that she took when she voluntarily joined the military then she can in no way be entrusted to adhere to / fulfill the oath of the office of the President.

it is not the politician he is insulting, it is the US Service Member.

and it is not just the insults but the ignorance of any actual facts about the woman other than he knows she is cute and that is all that matters to him.

I also take great offense at him calling nurses "comfort women" when he knows full and well what that means. I am married to a nurse, she does not provide comfort, she provides medical care.

You're too easily offended and appear to be cruising for a stress related heart attack.

I doubt if Tulsi Gabbard herself would get even close to this bent out of shape over what was posted, after all, she's chosen to run for office which is asking to be insulted every which way possible..

So like I said, take a prozac before you blow a gasket and end up in the ER.

i am fine, heart-rate and BP of a 16 year old. One of the benefits of being a runner for the past 43 years.

occasionally pieces of shit need to be called what they are.

I would not expect you to understand
--------------------------------------- a millennial interested in prolonging your military and taxpayer paid retirement eh GGator .

I am a baby boomer you dumb fuck, not a millennial. Have you gotten anything right today? At least you are consistent in your ignorance.
----------------------------------- well you talk and think like a millennial and I don't know the official cutoff dates . But you ain't a 'baby boomer' in heart and mind . Besides that you were VOLUNTEER Military working at a military job GGator .

Where does one find these qualifications to be a baby boomer?

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

Trump hasn't done anything yet so what is she talking about....she seems a little presumptuous to be commander and chief....

Maybe not....But this is the kind of talk that gets his attention...Rand Paul's more cerebral approach doesn't seem to be working.

God Emperor should appoint her as NSA.

I like Tulsi but most of her policies really suck....and NOT in a Harris way.

Greg

She has no life experience that would qualify her to run a corporation much less a country....

You don't really need a lot of qualifications to understand that what we are doing is failing.

17 years in Iraq...........this was brought on by those with "qualifications".

...and who could have guessed that loaning our military to Al Qaeda to help murder Mommar Gaddafi and take over Libya would end up so badly....?

:rolleyes:

Just like I said - the Dem hopefulls are all praying and pleading for a war to break out with Iran.
This kind of tweet is exactly what they want to be able to do.
EXACTLY like CNN did the "Daily death total" while Bush was President, then mysteriously stopped when Obama became President despite the death toll actually was higher.

LEFTIST WHEN A WAR IS DURING A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENCY:

View attachment 279694

WHEN A REPUBLICAN IS PRESIDENT:

View attachment 279695

Is there some truth to your post? Yes, some.

Sanders warns Trump against illegal Iran strike

Not completely though.

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

Gabbard just demonstrated that being in / having been in the military does not make one militarily smart.

Iran has seized at least 3 foreign oil tankers, has harassed other shipping and attempted to control international shipping through the Strait of Hormuz, and has now perpetrated an attack on Saudi oil production, impacting numerous other countries and the world's economy.

If she does not understand that or the implications of these things then she is both too stupid to be in the military or to hold political office.

Despite falsely accusing the President of Isolationism / being an Isolationist Democrats and snowflakes reveal who THEY really are by advocating the choice of withdrawing behind .... What.....borders they are currently dismantling...to hide rather than stand with the rest of the world against a common enemy?!

'F*ck 'em...let them face Iran alone....let them suffer Iran placing a stranglehold on the world's economy by controlling International shipping through the Strait, destroying access to the world's 2nd largest supplier of oil'.....

What makes you so certain that this media narrative is any more credible than that of RUSSIA! ?

Clarify - what narrative? Gabbard opining how we should rin and hide, to abandon allies and let the world fend for itself is not a MEDIA narrative - this was Gabbard. Democrats / snowflakes calling for the US to surrender to China in the trade war is not the Media's false narrative - this is opinion / calls from Democrats and snowflakes on this board.

Dems / snowflakes flip flop so quickly, attacking Trump using any narrative opposite of what side he chooses.

Dems / snowflakes claimed Trump would drag us into war by sttiking Iran not long ago - called him a 'War-Monger'. When Trump surprised them by calling off the strikes and justifying doing so by declaring the strikes were not proportional to what they did, Dems / snowflakes quickly flipped and called him a 'coward'.

Iran strikes Saudi oil production, hurting numerous nations and effecting the world economy, & Dems / snowflakes are again claiming he is a 'War-monger' or 'Saudi's Bit@h' for showing strength, as they call for cowering (while calling for the US to surrender to China in the Trade War)...

Democrats ; snowflakes do not show strength - they show weakness and the willingness to flow any way opposite of Trump, even if it means supporting and surrendering to our enemies....

Who said anything about running and hiding?

Swampers/neocons want to bomb first and not apologize for getting troops killed later.

Swampers/neocons use false media narratives just as readily as do democrats/snowflakes.

Swampers/neocons are too eager to shove their heads up the Saudis asses...I guess you forgot that these are the same people who were behind 9/11™, huh?

Swampers/neocons try to pass off their hair triggers to drop bombs and spray bullets for "strength".

I, for one, am sick and tired of goddamned neocon assholes starting idiotic foreign wars, and getting lots of OTHER people killed, to try and prove how tough that they are pretending to be.

Neocons/swampers hide behind "strength" the way that democrats/snowflakes hide behind the cheeeelllldreeennnn to justify immense, expensive, and stupid gubmint.

Grow the fuck up.

I read your biased factually incorrect post and laughed.

President Bush went before Congress, made his case for going to war, and the democrats climbed on board and supported it. The Dems not only supported the decision to go to war, they argued Iran's leader had to be re.oved from power. Democrats gave Bush the power to take the country to war.

Barry, not some 'neocon', 'pimped' out the US military to Al Qaeda to help them murder Mommar Qadaffi, who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa and to help Al Qaeda take over Libya for their own.

Barry, not some 'neocon', committed an international war crime by militarily invading the sovereign country of Syria without request or approval to do so. Barry sent troops into Syria then left them there as he left office.

Barry did terrorist bidding by protecting Hezbollah drug operations rather than take them down, potentially causing Iran to walk away from Barry's illegal treaty negotiation table.

And let's not forget that Barry and his criminal administration protected Hillary from prison and attempted to perpetrate a coup against a newly elected President.

Diane Feinstein was caught in the middle of their fake news assault on Trump facilitating Chinese Espionage, harboring a Chinese spy for decades. Since then Democrats have called America to drop to our knees in surrender in our Economic War so we could buy cheap crap.

Democrats have sided with enemies, pimped our military out to terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, and called for us to surrender to China.

Being traitors, cowards, and sheep are what Democrats are leading people to be...

All that shows me is that democrats are just as willing to spray bombs and bullets around the globe as are Wilsonian warmonger neocons.

You're in the shittiest company you could be in...Goldwater was right; not a dime's worth of difference....Sucks to be you.

...and who could have guessed that loaning our military to Al Qaeda to help murder Mommar Gaddafi and take over Libya would end up so badly....?

Quite a few people did. To note, that was in part why Hillary lost.

Wow!

`

Even though Trump is probably the first to make being President personally profitable (while formally forbidden from doing so if i'm not mistaken),

it's a frizzing FACT that if we as NATO (ALL COUNTRIES IN IT BY THE WAY) don't back up the security of things like Saudi oil fields and the traffic flow through the straights of Hormuz,
then our ENTIRE populations suffer, DIRECTLY AND NEARLY IMMEDIATELY.
the world economy is tight enough as it is for our middle class and lower working classes!

see also my comments starting at Iran's Ploy Should Be Ignored For Now for how i explained that earlier in a calmer tone.

And who could have guessed that dudes like you would still keep making excuses to get boys killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, who weren't even born yet when 9/11™ happened?

I swear, endless international Wililsonian warmongering is to the neocon what food stamps are to liberoidals.

Wow!

`

Even though Trump is probably the first to make being President personally profitable (while formally forbidden from doing so if i'm not mistaken),

it's a frizzing FACT that if we as NATO (ALL COUNTRIES IN IT BY THE WAY) don't back up the security of things like Saudi oil fields and the traffic flow through the straights of Hormuz,
the world economy is tight enough as it is for our middle class and lower working classes!

see also my comments starting at Iran's Ploy Should Be Ignored For Now for how i explained that earlier in a calmer tone.

And then people complain about those of us that want to move away from oil.

Wow!

`

And then people complain about those of us that want to move away from oil.

hey, i'm all for the dev of alternative sustainable energy sources, including fusion tech and such.

but it's not like that tech is mature yet.

however, cost of oil can only go up, and cost of alternative sustainable energy can only come down.

i think we'll make it (the fight against climate change).
but we do need to put in more effort at this point along the timeline to not make our own children and re-incarnations suffer severely in say 100 to 1500 years from now.

Even though Trump is probably the first to make being President personally profitable......

:lmao:

"Yes, Trump has never taken a presidential paycheck. The President has donated seven checks, $78,333 after taxes each, to different government agencies." Under 3 U.S. Code § 102, the president's annual salary is $400,000. For the past two years, Trump has donated his salary to government agencies, during a televised press briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

1st Qrtr, 2017: National Parks Service
2nd Qrtr, 2017: Dept of Education
3rd Qrtr, 2017: Dept of Health & Human Services
4th Qrtr, 2017: Dept of Transportation
1st Qrtr, 2018: Dept of Veteran Affairs
2nd Qrtr, 2018: Small Business Administration
3rd Qrtr, 2018: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIH)

VERIFY: Yes, Trump has never taken a presidential paycheck

You wouldn't happen to work for the New York Times, would you? :p

And who could have guessed that dudes like you would still keep making excuses to get boys killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, who weren't even born yet when 9/11™ happened?

So that's your justification for // defense of Obama 'pimping out' our military to Al Qaeda, the terrorists who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, to help them murder another nation's leader - one who was helping US-Coalition forces fight terrorists in Northern Africa - and to help them take over the country for their own?

Bwuhahahahaha......

Dude, I am not making excuses for anyone, and I am sure as hell not attempting to play 'Monday Morning Quarterback' more than a decade later regarding why we went in to Afghanistan. And the fact that we went into Afghanistan and the reasons why we did have absolutely ZERO to do with the fact that Obama 'pimped out' our military to Al Qaeda.

You remember that Military Oath I posted earlier, the same one Tulsi Gabbard took when she joined the military? I took the same one, you pathetic douche bag, and when I was told to go - EVERY TIME in my 30 year career - I obeyed the orders of my superiors and my Commander and Chief, whether that was Bush, Clinton, or Obama. I did not publicly attack my Commander and Chief, did accuse him of being a 'PIMP' - any of them - for sending me to fight in some of the most god-awful places on this planet....

So you can take your little theatrical tantrum / distraction attempt and shove it up your ass.

For the past two years, Trump has donated his salary to government agencies, during a televised press briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Pretty much all of those government agencies should be abolished.

For the past two years, Trump has donated his salary to government agencies, during a televised press briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Pretty much all of those government agencies should be abolished.

...nice attempt to recover... :p

...nice attempt to recover... :p

Recover from what? I haven't even taken interest in bending you over in front of all your friends yet. Be thankful. People like you are my favorite.
Instead of addressing the facts presented to you, how you were schooled after claiming this President is all about trying to enrich himself when the fact is he has donated his pay, you ignored that and made it a point to 'attack' the agencies / entities to whom he has donated his money. Now you're trying to save even more 'face' by talking big, making some homosexual threat. Such a juvenile / immature display.... bwuhahahaha

Forum List

Back