Gabbard: Trump offers to Pimp out our Military to his Saudi masters

You're too easily offended and appear to be cruising for a stress related heart attack.

I doubt if Tulsi Gabbard herself would get even close to this bent out of shape over what was posted, after all, she's chosen to run for office which is asking to be insulted every which way possible..

So like I said, take a prozac before you blow a gasket and end up in the ER.

i am fine, heart-rate and BP of a 16 year old. One of the benefits of being a runner for the past 43 years.

occasionally pieces of shit need to be called what they are.
LOL, Okay Sir Galahad.. say Hi to Tulsi when she gets around to wrapping her favors around your lance in gratitude for your noble defense of her honor.:rolleyes:

I would not expect you to understand
No I wouldn't understand throwing a tantrum like a 4 year old on an Internet Message Board over some politician that wouldn't give you the sweat off her ass if you were dying of thirst in the middle of the Mojave.

But it does qualify you as a FUN TO TROLL target, nothing more hilarious than somebody that totally loses control with a few simple button presses.

Ciao

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough." -- Bruce Lee

What you are too stupid to grasp is that it is not about Gabbard. It is about calling women service members and all female nurses whores.

LOL, Yeah Riiiiigghhtt .... apparently you've forgotten that everything you posted in this thread is still there. :eusa_dance:

You may not have any control over your temper nor have anything resembling a rational perspective but never let it be said that you're not a grade A, world class, professional, revisionist BULLSHIT ARTIST , congratulations you'd give Daffy Donny a run for his money in that regard.

"Bullshit is truly the American soundtrack." -- George Carlin

Yes, it is all still there. The problem is your lack of basic intelligence to understand what you read.

Perhaps if you were to go back and get your GED you could work on your reading comprehension.

I have exact control over my temper, I let it go when the time is right. That is why these sorts of post from me make up about 2% of all my post.

You try so very hard and fail so very well...at least you are good at something
----------------------------------- And now GGator thinks that he is SPECIAL and SMART to boot . Smart is alright to brag about but bragging about his 'volunteer military job' as if he is SPECIAL and as if his serbice imparts some SPECIAL Status is 'unamerican' .. We are ALL Americans and that is all we are as there are NO class distinctions or Titles in the USA but I see class distinctions happening and being attempted especially with the young school kids in the USA EEye .

i am fine, heart-rate and BP of a 16 year old. One of the benefits of being a runner for the past 43 years.

LOL, Okay Sir Galahad.. say Hi to Tulsi when she gets around to wrapping her favors around your lance in gratitude for your noble defense of her honor.:rolleyes:

No I wouldn't understand throwing a tantrum like a 4 year old on an Internet Message Board over some politician that wouldn't give you the sweat off her ass if you were dying of thirst in the middle of the Mojave.

But it does qualify you as a FUN TO TROLL target, nothing more hilarious than somebody that totally loses control with a few simple button presses.

Ciao

What you are too stupid to grasp is that it is not about Gabbard. It is about calling women service members and all female nurses whores.

LOL, Yeah Riiiiigghhtt .... apparently you've forgotten that everything you posted in this thread is still there. :eusa_dance:

You may not have any control over your temper nor have anything resembling a rational perspective but never let it be said that you're not a grade A, world class, professional, revisionist BULLSHIT ARTIST , congratulations you'd give Daffy Donny a run for his money in that regard.

Yes, it is all still there. The problem is your lack of basic intelligence to understand what you read.

Perhaps if you were to go back and get your GED you could work on your reading comprehension.

I have exact control over my temper, I let it go when the time is right. That is why these sorts of post from me make up about 2% of all my post.

----------------------------------- And now GGator thinks that he is SPECIAL and SMART to boot . Smart is alright to brag about but bragging about his 'volunteer military job' as if he is SPECIAL and as if his serbice imparts some SPECIAL Status is 'unamerican' .. We are ALL Americans and that is all we are as there are NO class distinctions or Titles in the USA but I see class distinctions happening in the USA EEye .

CEPG0BtWoAAlovd.jpg:large

You're too easily offended and appear to be cruising for a stress related heart attack.

I doubt if Tulsi Gabbard herself would get even close to this bent out of shape over what was posted, after all, she's chosen to run for office which is asking to be insulted every which way possible..

Ciao

Excellent! an incoherent rant filled with infantile attempts at insults, just what I was expecting from someone of your "caliber". Perhaps you'd be more convincing if you'd learn how to write at a level somewhere north of the average 2nd grader and refrain from fatuous attempts at revisionism and self aggrandizement.

Now, please continue to demonstrate how well you control your temper, K, Thanks. :)

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." -- Sun Tzu

Ciao

Excellent! an incoherent rant filled with infantile attempts at insults, just what I was expecting from someone of your "caliber". Perhaps you'd be more convincing if you'd learn how to write at a level somewhere north of the average 2nd grader and refrain from fatuous attempts at revisionism and self aggrandizement.

Now, please continue to demonstrate how well you control your temper, K, Thanks. :)

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." -- Sun Tzu

Very nice! Perhaps it is you that needs to work on the temper since you are giving ever bit as good as you are getting!

Oh wait, I know, it is different when you do it! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Wow!
Republican's favorite Democrat rightly lambastes the mercantile Trump for offering up our military men and women to his Saudi Financiers and Condo buyers.

`

This is part of a much larger issue involving Saudi, Putin's 9/13 claim that the US, Israel and Saudi were behind 911, the 911 Truther claim that the Saudi Royal family is really Jewish, a claim supported by the recent documentation that Saudi Crown Prince bin Salman was a regular "guest" on Epstein's Island, and the endless, well funded, and easily documented Zionist effort spanning 3 decades to provoke a US war with Iran and its satellite army Hezbollah....

Oh, by the way, we still have ZERO photos of "Osama" in Saudi, but the KGB put out these in 2017 of Col Osman....

Veterans Today

Oh wait, I know, it is different when you do it! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

LOL, Yes, there is a difference since I can do it without the requirement to backtrack my own posts, you on the other hand seem to have a problem sticking to a story even when your story is written in ink and not pencil.

LOL, Yes, there is a difference since I can do it without the requirement to backtrack my own posts, you on the other hand seem to have a problem sticking to a story even when your story is written in ink and not pencil.

I have not back traced one iota. The fact you think all this is about a single person just shows how truly ignorant you are.

I have not back traced one iota. The fact you think all this is about a single person just shows how truly ignorant you are.

*YAWN* now you're just being repetitive and boring,I know you lack imagination and have no ability for humor but for crying out loud you're about as challenging as a mentally retarded bullfrog.:cool:

Your 15 minutes minutes of fame are up and /dev/null is calling your name, flame ya later.

*YAWN* now you're just being repetitive and boring,I know you lack imagination and have no ability for humor but for crying out loud you're about as challenging as a mentally retarded bullfrog.:cool:

Your 15 minutes minutes of fame are up and /dev/null is calling your name, flame ya later.

Run along to your safe space now!!

Ciao

----------------------------------- And now GGator thinks that he is SPECIAL and SMART to boot . Smart is alright to brag about but bragging about his 'volunteer military job' as if he is SPECIAL and as if his serbice imparts some SPECIAL Status is 'unamerican' .. We are ALL Americans and that is all we are as there are NO class distinctions or Titles in the USA but I see class distinctions happening and being attempted especially with the young school kids in the USA EEye .
In the US, we have class distinctions aplenty. Money, race, profession all play their parts. The military is supposed to be one of our great levelers...that all might serve a larger ideal. Should we be grateful? Yes. Should those who serve expect such gratitude/ Absolutely not. Nor should we expect disrespect or neglect..although that has been the lot of veterans throughout our history.

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?

And now it isn't quite so hard to see why

the MEDIA
DWS
Schumer
Feinstein
AIPAC
"hedge fund billionaires" like Steyer and Epstein
Hollywood faggots

want Gabbard OUT of DEBATES and FUNDRAISING events....

Ciao

In the US, we have class distinctions aplenty. Money, race, profession all play their parts. The military is supposed to be one of our great levelers...that all might serve a larger ideal. Should we be grateful? Yes. Should those who serve expect such gratitude/ Absolutely not. Nor should we expect disrespect or neglect..although that has been the lot of veterans throughout our history.

It is ironic that the guy that classified female nurses as comfort women is now whining about classes.

Just like I said - the Dem hopefulls are all praying and pleading for a war to break out with Iran.
This kind of tweet is exactly what they want to be able to do.
EXACTLY like CNN did the "Daily death total" while Bush was President, then mysteriously stopped when Obama became President despite the death toll actually was higher.

LEFTIST WHEN A WAR IS DURING A DEMOCRAT PRESIDENCY:

bored.jpg

WHEN A REPUBLICAN IS PRESIDENT:

angry.jpg

Shut up Gabbard. You're a loser. Nobody likes losers, so buy yourself a Mao suit, get a gallon of whine, and go hang out with Hillary
You've signed up in the military to fight in this war against Iran for Saudi Arabia, right?

I went where I was sent. If I was still active duty I would be MORE than happy to go rip Iran to shreds.

Gabbard is a fucking disgrace, and an idiot

I went where I was sent. If I was still active duty I would be MORE than happy to go rip Iran to shreds.

Gabbard is a fucking disgrace, and an idiot

Where did they send you? What branch were you in? How long were you in?

Gabbard is speaking her mind, one of the things those of us who actually served fought to protect...yet you attack her for doing so...hmmm

but not Presidential material as I 'd never vote for her as I don't consider her to be anything but a cute nurse GGator .

She is not a fucking NURSE.

Why are you so stupid and uninformed?

Please, do not vote. Anyone as uninformed as you should never be allowed to vote

Holy Cow..talk about going off the deep end over someone insulting a politician... is this bitch related to you or something?

Take a prozac and get yourself under control will ya.
-------------------- aw , its just a bit of 'birds of a feather flock together is all it is' and both GGator and Gabbard are both veterans .

Yeah well, I'm a military veteran too but I don't feel like it's my job to rectify every perceived slight cast upon another veteran, in my experience, at least half of 'em are assholes that I wouldn't give the time of day to and the other half can take care of defending their own honor.
You say you’re a veteran and half the people you served with are assholes?
If you served then I pity the men and women you served with.

it is not the politician he is insulting, it is the US Service Member.

and it is not just the insults but the ignorance of any actual facts about the woman other than he knows she is cute and that is all that matters to him.

I also take great offense at him calling nurses "comfort women" when he knows full and well what that means. I am married to a nurse, she does not provide comfort, she provides medical care.

--------------------------------------- a millennial interested in prolonging your military and taxpayer paid retirement eh GGator .

I am a baby boomer you dumb fuck, not a millennial. Have you gotten anything right today? At least you are consistent in your ignorance.
----------------------------------- well you talk and think like a millennial and I don't know the official cutoff dates . But you ain't a 'baby boomer' in heart and mind . Besides that you were VOLUNTEER Military working at a military job GGator .
So which is better, being a volunteer or being drafted?

I personally believe the draft is a great thing for this country. Everybody in Israel is drafted. They should have a draft here especially for rich kids like trump should be forced to participate. Doesn’t mean a pussy like that needs to be actually with soldiers, he can do stuff that won’t hurt his bone spurs. Maybe a desk job.

Forum List

Back