Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

mark-kelly-gun-store.jpg

Looks like he is planning to kill a lot of people! I'm sure the Authorities are monitoring him, as they should be.

Let's hope he doesn't shoot his wife with it just to push for banning the evil gun that caused it.

Nothin to see here, move along! :eusa_whistle:

yes and a semi auto pistol

weird considering not that long ago he said

"modern weapons has turned every single corner of our society into places of carnage and gross human loss.”

although now he says he is not going to pick up the ar at the store

didnt say anything about the semi auto pistol though

They value their lives. Period. Unfortunately, so many on the left can't understand why us little peons also value our lives. They don't think we're worthy, like they are. Fuck 'em.

No wonder, with all the death threats they probably get from gun nuts.

So, they feel endangered and want the ability to protect themselves. Hmm, that is what others want, but get called gun nuts because of it. I haven't heard about any threats to them. People who live in cities deal with the threat of violence because of the crime rates.

People who chose to protect themselves are not gun nuts.

So, they feel endangered and want the ability to protect themselves. Hmm, that is what others want, but get called gun nuts because of it. I haven't heard about any threats to them. People who live in cities deal with the threat of violence because of the crime rates.

People who chose to protect themselves are not gun nuts.
---------------------

since every restrictive gun law has led to more violence

those who favor more restrictive gun laws favor

more violence

Forum List

Back