Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

I love how Libtards think the AR-15 purchase he made was to protect himself... Protect himself from what exactly? no links to facts, just an imaginary idea that someone is out to get Mark. Whenever they say things like that, it just destroys all of their other bogus anti-gun arguments. Now Liberals need Ar-15's to protect themselves? Who'd have thought...

he is getting quite a beat down on his face book page

--LOL

no death threats though

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....215073368547929.71130.163148530407080&type=1

No wonder, with all the death threats they probably get from gun nuts.
Are you trying to say that Guns Protect People? That's patently absurd!

Guns kill people and He's setting a bad example for the Youth of our Nation!

What was the reason he gave for purchasing the weapon? That is the one I will go with. It is what thinking people do.

You don't believe him? Shocker!

The fact that so many Liberals are claiming it was to protect himself is what I find so hilarious. I was told that Ar-15's are designed to kill, not to protect. The idiot gun grabbers are their own arguments worst enemies.

What was the reason he gave for purchasing the weapon? That is the one I will go with. It is what thinking people do.

The fact that so many Liberals are claiming it was to protect himself is what I find so hilarious. I was told that Ar-15's are designed to kill, not to protect. The idiot gun grabbers are their own arguments worst enemies.

good one, they just don't realize how stupid they are

yes plus the ar-15 he purchased to magazines

that each hold 30 life savers

Looks like he is planning to kill a lot of people! I'm sure the Authorities are monitoring him, as they should be.

Well, people like you are sure doing a good job of violating his privacy. I thought you guys were opposed to that?

BTW, who is American Communist? Did Pole Rider change his name again?

Looks like he is planning to kill a lot of people! I'm sure the Authorities are monitoring him, as they should be.

Well, people like you are sure doing a good job of violating his privacy. I thought you guys were opposed to that?

I thought privacy was of no concern where AR-15's are concerned? Nobody should be allowed to own an AR-15 without the public's knowledge. Another Liberal gets a pass from the gun grabbing elite. :lol: The hole you gun grabbers are digging your arguments into is getting deeper by the minute.

the man doesn't want his privacy invaded, then he should step out of the limelight, close down his face book page and go ride off into the sunset instead of making a spectacle of himself buying a gun as if he is proving something..

wouldn't be missed

Apparently if you're a Democrat an AR-15 can be used for self defense, and the purchase of that assault rifle should be nobodies business but the democrat who buys it. Can everyone say HYPOCRITES?

I thought privacy was of no concern where AR-15's are concerned? Nobody should be allowed to own an AR-15 without the public's knowledge. Another Liberal gets a pass from the gun grabbing elite. :lol: The hole you gun grabbers are digging your arguments into is getting deeper by the minute.

And I thought privacy was a concern for gun-supporters? Your argument kind of fails when you support blasting out his personal business to the world.

Apparently if you're a Democrat an AR-15 can be used for self defense, and the purchase of that assault rifle should be nobodies business but the democrat who buys it. Can everyone say HYPOCRITES?

Ironic post is ironic

the man doesn't want his privacy invaded, then he should step out of the limelight, close down his face book page and go ride off into the sunset instead of making a spectacle of himself buying a gun as if he is proving something..

wouldn't be missed

he didnt prove much

other then he is a hypocrite

--LOL

wouldn't be missed

Hypocrite much?

wouldn't be missed

he didnt prove much

other then he is a hypocrite

--LOL

Ironically, you and the wingnut echo chamber are doing the same thing. Irony much, Gone Bezerk?

And I thought privacy was a concern for gun-supporters? Your argument kind of fails when you support blasting out his personal business to the world.

The gun grabbing crowd are the very people demanding the sales of guns like the AR-15 be made public. You sir are the hypocrite. I'm all for people owning whatever gun they want to. But it's kind of hard for Liberals to scream that the AR-15 is made strictly for killing, then tell us that gun grabber Mark is buying one for personal protection. Mark is killing your best arguments, and you're defending him. :lol::lol::lol:

If JosefK calls others hypocrites enough, maybe nobody will notice the hypocrisy of his gun grabbing buddies. :lol: Sorry Pal, but those small minded mental tricks don't work on those of us who have a higher IQ than New York city's posted speed limit.

If JosefK calls others hypocrites enough, maybe nobody will notice the hypocrisy of his gun grabbing buddies. :lol: Sorry Pal, but those small minded mental tricks don't work on those of us who have a higher IQ than New York city's posted speed limit.

I guess that excludes you from the argument, since you can't even break 40.

Get back to hypocrite-ing, dumbass. That's what you're best at.

Forum List

Back