Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

I thought privacy was of no concern where AR-15's are concerned? Nobody should be allowed to own an AR-15 without the public's knowledge. Another Liberal gets a pass from the gun grabbing elite. :lol: The hole you gun grabbers are digging your arguments into is getting deeper by the minute.

And I thought privacy was a concern for gun-supporters? Your argument kind of fails when you support blasting out his personal business to the world.

The gun grabbing crowd are the very people demanding the sales of guns like the AR-15 be made public. You sir are the hypocrite. I'm all for people owning whatever gun they want to. But it's kind of hard for Liberals to scream that the AR-15 is made strictly for killing, then tell us that gun grabber Mark is buying one for personal protection. Mark is killing your best arguments, and you're defending him. :lol::lol::lol:

And you and the wingnut brigade are the very people demanding the identity of gun owners be kept private.

"oops"

Hypocrite much?

the man doesn't want his privacy invaded, then he should step out of the limelight, close down his face book page and go ride off into the sunset instead of making a spectacle of himself buying a gun as if he is proving something..

wouldn't be missed

he didnt prove much

other then he is a hypocrite

--LOL

Ironically, you and the wingnut echo chamber are doing the same thing. Irony much, Gone Bezerk?

certainly you jest

i am not a hypocrite on the subject

i do not buy into his story

Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

The guy he hired to do the job originally screwed it up.

For the record, I don't support making public the sales of guns. I do think the gov't should keep track of those sales, however. And I do support the banning of weapons like the AR15.

Looks like he is planning to kill a lot of people! I'm sure the Authorities are monitoring him, as they should be.

Well, people like you are sure doing a good job of violating his privacy. I thought you guys were opposed to that?

BTW, who is American Communist? Did Pole Rider change his name again?

didn't Kelly put this out on his FB page ????

Looks like he is planning to kill a lot of people! I'm sure the Authorities are monitoring him, as they should be.

Well, people like you are sure doing a good job of violating his privacy. I thought you guys were opposed to that?

didn't Kelly put this out on his FB page ????
--------------------------------

yes and he is receiving feed back

--LOL

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....215073368547929.71130.163148530407080&type=1

And I thought privacy was a concern for gun-supporters? Your argument kind of fails when you support blasting out his personal business to the world.

The gun grabbing crowd are the very people demanding the sales of guns like the AR-15 be made public. You sir are the hypocrite. I'm all for people owning whatever gun they want to. But it's kind of hard for Liberals to scream that the AR-15 is made strictly for killing, then tell us that gun grabber Mark is buying one for personal protection. Mark is killing your best arguments, and you're defending him. :lol::lol::lol:

And you and the wingnut brigade are the very people demanding the identity of gun owners be kept private.

"oops"

Hypocrite much?

What part of "I'm all for people owning whatever gun they want to." does your pea brain not understand? Please locate any passage where I support anyone keeping a record of whatever guns people choose to buy... Good luck with that one hypocrite.

For the record, I don't support making public the sales of guns. I do think the gov't should keep track of those sales, however. And I do support the banning of weapons like the AR15.

Again hypocrite, how do you enforce a ban like the AR-15 without creating a list of confiscation?

Again hypocrite, how do you enforce a ban like the AR-15 without creating a list of confiscation?

maybe you are not up to speed

they do not want to confiscate any firearms

but rather have "mandatory buyback programs"

--LOL

--LOL

Just outlaw bullets. Guns don't kill people, bullets do. Plus, no 2nd amendment protection for bullets, only guns.

:thanks:

--LOL

Just outlaw bullets. Guns don't kill people, bullets do. Plus, no 2nd amendment protection for bullets, only guns.

absurd a bullet is an arm

why would you want to ban the life savers from the

honest folks

those that support more restrictions on firearms

support more violence

you another violence supporter

There is absolutely no rational reason to ban the AR-15 (in specific, and 'assault weapons in general), and certainly no argument that said ban would not violate the constitution.

I thought privacy was of no concern where AR-15's are concerned? Nobody should be allowed to own an AR-15 without the public's knowledge. Another Liberal gets a pass from the gun grabbing elite. :lol: The hole you gun grabbers are digging your arguments into is getting deeper by the minute.

He's blabbing about it on Facebook dude. Be serious now. If he wanted privacy he wouldn't be doing that nor putting himself on tv and radio all the time. It seems to me he very much wants the attention.

Now some on here have saide he deserves death threats. Thats just flat out stupid and as un American as you can get.

A lib bought a gun....it was his right. But after his public position on the sitiation it certainly does make him a hypocrite.

Do I care? Fuck no. His life is his not mine.

--LOL

Yup... The key word being "Mandatory".

--LOL

honest folks

support more violence

Once everyone has used up their bullets, gun violence stops.

Yo, dipshit!! He put it on his Facebook page...

honest folks

support more violence

If anyone here "runs out of bullets", contact me or someone like me who can reload or manufacture fresh ammo for you. Great homebased business to be in right now.

You idiots that want to ban guns or ammo know how easy they both can be manufactured by someone with a basic understanding of machining?

ban 'em, threaten to ban 'em, threaten to round 'em up....it all just sounds like cash money to me.

honest folks

support more violence

Making bullets is easy...

Google 'reloading supplies'...

About 2,950,000 results (0.16 seconds)

Forum List

Back