Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

Protecting yourself is only for the "important" people. He got caught and is back peddling.

If this story is true..

His wife is a high profile person who actually has been shot once.

And is the target for lunatics.

Pretty sure even folks like yourself would agree that he would be an exception to the general rule.

Again... Please provide a link to any facts which reveal that either she, or her husband Mark are CURRENTLY receiving death threats from anyone. I will await your reply. I sincerely hope you anti-gun nuts are not placing your credibility on line over a possibility of something which is not based upon fact. I'd hate to have to call you LIARS.

I don't have to provide any links.

She's been SHOT IN THE FACE.

Protecting yourself is only for the "important" people. He got caught and is back peddling.

If this story is true..

Pretty sure even folks like yourself would agree that he would be an exception to the general rule.

No, he's not an 'exception'. His wife, his life... no more important than the rest of us. And she CHOSE to go into politics. Her choice to be a 'high profile' person, no one forced her. Their lives, Obama's life, their kids lives... they are not more important than yours, mine or our kids. That is how America is.... equal.

:lol:

It sure as heck isn't "equal".

And folks like you want it kept that way.

If this story is true..

Gabby is apparently more deserving of home protection than the rest of you are. How's that for Liberal fairness? Last I checked the Constitution makes no exemption for Gabby, and her expanded Freedoms to protect herself out of necessity of being a celebrity.

If this story is true..

No, he's not an 'exception'. His wife, his life... no more important than the rest of us. And she CHOSE to go into politics. Her choice to be a 'high profile' person, no one forced her. Their lives, Obama's life, their kids lives... they are not more important than yours, mine or our kids. That is how America is.... equal.

There are no 'folks like you'. I am an individual... and I want and support equal treatment - no special cases, no special groups... that is what equal means. No one is more important than anyone else.

You remain jackshit stupid.

If this story is true..

Again... Please provide a link to any facts which reveal that either she, or her husband Mark are CURRENTLY receiving death threats from anyone. I will await your reply. I sincerely hope you anti-gun nuts are not placing your credibility on line over a possibility of something which is not based upon fact. I'd hate to have to call you LIARS.
You do if you want the claim that they are currently receiving death threats to hold any water.
Else, you;re either arguning fom ignorance or lying.
Being you, I'd say it's 50-50 either way.

If this story is true..

She has indeed - by a left wing lunatic. Go figure. That does not make her more or less important, or more entitled to defend herself than the rest of us.

There are no 'folks like you'. I am an individual... and I want and support equal treatment - no special cases, no special groups... that is what equal means. No one is more important than anyone else.

You remain jackshit stupid.

Well..okay.

Your stand on Citizen's United is what?

Last edited:

She has indeed - by a left wing lunatic. Go figure. That does not make her more or less important, or more entitled to defend herself than the rest of us.

Ah..a "left" wing lunatic went to a Democratic Rally and shot a bunch of Democrats. Riiiight. :cuckoo:

And..no..it doesn't make her more or less "important".

It does, however, make her more of a target.

If this story is true..

So you admit that you believe your credibility should not be questioned when you blatantly LIE and imply that Gabby Giffords, and her husband are currently being threatened bodily harm when in fact they are not. Wow... If someone questioned my credibility, and I knew I wasn't lying, I'd be pissed. How does it feel to be caught in a LIE? So again, are you going to provide a link to them currently being threatened bodily harm, or admit that you blatantly LIED to make a stupid point.

So you admit that you believe your credibility should not be questioned when you blatantly LIE and imply that Gabby Giffords, and her husband are currently being threatened bodily harm when in fact they are not. Wow... If someone questioned my credibility, and I knew I wasn't lying, I'd be pissed. How does it feel to be caught in a LIE? So again, are you going to provide a link to them currently being threatened bodily harm, or admit that you blatantly LIED to make a stupid point.
Lied?

Here's Gabby Gifford's, "lying"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

Lied?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

I'll ask again, do you have anything that proves that she is currently (meaning today, now) which proves she is getting death threats? Or are you OK with being called a LIAR?

Lied?

I'll ask again, do you have anything that proves that she is currently (meaning today, now) which proves she is getting death threats? Or are you OK with being called a LIAR?

You are getting into the ridiculous now.

And I am fine being called a liar by someone who would never say something like that to me in person..

And I am fine being called a liar by someone who would never say something like that to me in person..

You're a Liar, and your credibility has gone right down the toilet, and I would have no problem telling that directly to your face were it possible.

No wonder, with all the death threats they probably get from gun nuts.

Pretty ironic...

All I can says is WTF. The pro-gun crowd deserves to make as much hay out of this as they want. Sort of like when a GOP politician is caught in an extramarital affair after stressing family values for dozens of years.

All I can say is have at it guys.

In order for it to be 'ironic', it would have to be true, not made up bullshit... the clue is in the word 'probably - in other words, the faux indian has no actual evidence for its statement.

Moron.

You're a Liar, and your credibility has gone right down the toilet, and I would have no problem telling that directly to your face were it possible.

Shallow had credibility? When? :lol:

What was the reason he gave for purchasing the weapon? That is the one I will go with. It is what thinking people do.

You don't believe him? Shocker!

Obviously you haven't yet purchased a long gun. You don't need a reason, especially if you live in the state of Arizona.

Really? Got a link (other than some right wing blog site) that proves that Giffords' husband is buying an AR-15?

Yeah..................I know...................both of them are gun owners, they've already stated as much, but my question is, do you think either of them would support magazines that have more than 10 rounds each?

He acquired 30 round magazines as part of the purchase, did you even read the link before commenting on it? It helps to read the link first, it makes you sound less idiotic.

and 250 rounds of ammo

250 rounds is exactly what I get reloading 1 quart of varget at @27 grains.

Forum List

Back