Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

Just hit the local metal supplier's scrap and "shorts" pile. 1/4" round stock (brass or steel) can be made into .22, .223, and .25 rounds. 3/8" can be used for pretty much anything from a .270 to a .38 Special (including the common 9mm and .357 Magnum). Anything bigger than that, you need half-inch. A good machinist can make the bar stock into bullets or casings. That's how my uncle makes casings for his elephant gun...he turns down 5/8" stock. (It's a .577 Nitro.)

What kind of a nutjob hunts elephants? :lol:

I'm guessing that most criminals and dumb people won't be smart enough to make their own bullets. So it definitely helps to outlaw bullets.

He doesn't hunt elephants...he just likes his Holland & Holland.

someone must hunt elephants

i have an extra nice pair of boots

made of elephant hide

I'm guessing that most criminals and dumb people won't be smart enough to make their own bullets. So it definitely helps to outlaw bullets.

made of elephant hide

back to Mark Kelly

according to Arizona bill HB 2455 voluntarily turned in firearms (the ar-15)

are to be treated as assets and must be sold to the public

--LOL

bill passed the house now on to the Senate

Bill Tracking

made of elephant hide

back to Mark Kelly

according to Arizona bill HB 2455 voluntarily turned in firearms (the ar-15)

are to be treated as assets and must be sold to the public

--LOL

bill passed the house now on to the Senate

Bill Tracking

I don't care who you are, that's some funny stuff right there...

made of elephant hide
Do you get followed around by dung beetles? :lol:

made of elephant hide
Do you get followed around by dung beetles? :lol:

and why would that be

the hide is skin

the poo that comes out the rear vent is feces

dung is feces

dung beetles feed on feces (dung) not hide (skin)

hope that helps

things you should have learned in school had you paid attention

--LOL

Just hit the local metal supplier's scrap and "shorts" pile. 1/4" round stock (brass or steel) can be made into .22, .223, and .25 rounds. 3/8" can be used for pretty much anything from a .270 to a .38 Special (including the common 9mm and .357 Magnum). Anything bigger than that, you need half-inch. A good machinist can make the bar stock into bullets or casings. That's how my uncle makes casings for his elephant gun...he turns down 5/8" stock. (It's a .577 Nitro.)

.577 Nitro! What a beast!
Prefer 460 Weatherby.

So did Mr Gifford buy the gun to finish off his wife himself? Astronauts are pretty meticulous people, aren't they?

Nothin to see here, move along! :eusa_whistle:

Really? Got a link (other than some right wing blog site) that proves that Giffords' husband is buying an AR-15?

Yeah..................I know...................both of them are gun owners, they've already stated as much, but my question is, do you think either of them would support magazines that have more than 10 rounds each?

[Really? Got a link (other than some right wing blog site) that proves that Giffords' husband is buying an AR-15?]

hows this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....215073368547929.71130.163148530407080&type=1

Wow those comments on his page are priceless. Everyone is tearing him a new one for this political stunt, which is nothing more than an effort to take away our 2nd amendment rights.

Really? Got a link (other than some right wing blog site) that proves that Giffords' husband is buying an AR-15?

Yeah..................I know...................both of them are gun owners, they've already stated as much, but my question is, do you think either of them would support magazines that have more than 10 rounds each?

[Really? Got a link (other than some right wing blog site) that proves that Giffords' husband is buying an AR-15?]

hows this

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....215073368547929.71130.163148530407080&type=1

Wow those comments on his page are priceless. Everyone is tearing him a new one for this political stunt, which is nothing more than an effort to take away our 2nd amendment rights.

they are still ripping him a new one

--LOL

By David Codrea
12 March, 2013

Dear Capt. Kelly,

Houston, we have a problem: Your story makes no sense.​

You’re against rifles like the semiautomatic AR-15, which look like weapons of war, when you know full well the military doesn’t use them, but instead uses the select fire-capable M16. Yet you go to a dealer to buy a .45, a sidearm, which was actually, in your words, “designed for the military.” I’m not following your logic here.

You say as you were leaving the gun store, you noticed a used AR-15 and bought that, too. You then complain about your background check, and use that to attack private sales which don’t undergo background checks. I’m not following your logic here.

You say you have not taken possession of the gun yet, but when you do will turn it over to the Tucson Police. Why? If you wanted to buy them a gun, you could have just given them the money. If you wanted to prove how easy undocumented sales are, you could have bought one privately and taken possession of it instead of going through the trouble of proving you’re not a prohibited person. I’m not following your logic here.

The most troubling thing is, you didn’t “admit” that was your intent until after your purchase had been reported by alternative media and people were commenting on what appears to be hypocrisy of the highest order, compounded with implausible excuse-making. You then told CNN that making a Facebook announcement was something you and your “people” had a plan for, but you didn’t know when, like it’s some kind of big decision you have to consult a team on. I’m not following your logic here.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Mark Kelly?s story on AR-15 purchase prompts skeptical open letter - National gun rights | Examiner.com

giffords2-vi.jpg
Jeff_Dunham_Christmas_300x300.png

By David Codrea
12 March, 2013

Dear Capt. Kelly,

You’re against rifles like the semiautomatic AR-15, which look like weapons of war, when you know full well the military doesn’t use them, but instead uses the select fire-capable M16. Yet you go to a dealer to buy a .45, a sidearm, which was actually, in your words, “designed for the military.” I’m not following your logic here.

You say as you were leaving the gun store, you noticed a used AR-15 and bought that, too. You then complain about your background check, and use that to attack private sales which don’t undergo background checks. I’m not following your logic here.

You say you have not taken possession of the gun yet, but when you do will turn it over to the Tucson Police. Why? If you wanted to buy them a gun, you could have just given them the money. If you wanted to prove how easy undocumented sales are, you could have bought one privately and taken possession of it instead of going through the trouble of proving you’re not a prohibited person. I’m not following your logic here.

The most troubling thing is, you didn’t “admit” that was your intent until after your purchase had been reported by alternative media and people were commenting on what appears to be hypocrisy of the highest order, compounded with implausible excuse-making. You then told CNN that making a Facebook announcement was something you and your “people” had a plan for, but you didn’t know when, like it’s some kind of big decision you have to consult a team on. I’m not following your logic here.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Mark Kelly?s story on AR-15 purchase prompts skeptical open letter - National gun rights | Examiner.com

Do as I say, not as I do.

By David Codrea
12 March, 2013

Dear Capt. Kelly,

(Excerpt)

Read more:

Do as I say, not as I do.

exactly

self defense is not for the little peoples

Gabby Giffords' Husband Buys AR-15

ya sure you were going to give it up.

why, if it weren't for hypocrisy, you dems would have no principles at all. :lol:

What's Wrong With This Picture?
When Political "Assault Rifles" Backfire!

What is wrong with this picture? Absolutely nothing, and prior to the aggressive progressive opportunistic fear mongering in the wake of Sandy Hook, this picture would have raised no eyebrows and garnered little public attention.

However, in response to the exploitative political scheming of Mark Kelly, persons connected to Congresswoman Giffords released this photo in response to what they perceived to be her husband’s hypocrisy. They believe Giffords is not cogent enough to completely understand her scripts dictated by Kelly to further his own political aspirations. Neither do many in my audience.
The photo was taken at a gun range “facility” in Tucson. According my source, Giffords personally requested the photograph after shooting the AR-15.
Why is Giffords smiling? She's smiling because she loves her big ole “assault riffle,” the AR-15. The same gun Kelly recently bought in Tucson? Yep.
In light of recent revelations about Kelly’s own gun purchases, and his incredibly weak explanation for them, more questions are being raised about Kelly’s sincerity. Good. More questions should also be raised concerning other victims that are being used to advance the liberal’s gun control agenda.
Holy Double Standard, Batman!

What's Wrong With This Picture? - www.1041thetruth.com

By David Codrea
12 March, 2013

Dear Capt. Kelly,

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Well, I would say that any political aspirations he may have had, have been totally pissed down the toilet.

What a friggin' dumbass.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back