Gabby Giffords’ Husband Buys AR-15

absurd a bullet is an arm

why would you want to ban the life savers from the

honest folks

those that support more restrictions on firearms

support more violence

you another violence supporter
Once everyone has used up their bullets, gun violence stops.

:thanks:

If anyone here "runs out of bullets", contact me or someone like me who can reload or manufacture fresh ammo for you. Great homebased business to be in right now.

You idiots that want to ban guns or ammo know how easy they both can be manufactured by someone with a basic understanding of machining?

ban 'em, threaten to ban 'em, threaten to round 'em up....it all just sounds like cash money to me.

isn't there some dies that can form .22 brass into a bullitt?

If anyone here "runs out of bullets", contact me or someone like me who can reload or manufacture fresh ammo for you. Great homebased business to be in right now.

You idiots that want to ban guns or ammo know how easy they both can be manufactured by someone with a basic understanding of machining?

ban 'em, threaten to ban 'em, threaten to round 'em up....it all just sounds like cash money to me.

yes, and in other cal. as well. Its a hobby for me really, but there are guys like me in every community.......

Nothin to see here, move along! :eusa_whistle:

yes and a semi auto pistol

weird considering not that long ago he said

"modern weapons has turned every single corner of our society into places of carnage and gross human loss.”

although now he says he is not going to pick up the ar at the store

didnt say anything about the semi auto pistol though

Article says he bought a .45.
Who say's it was a semi?

"modern weapons has turned every single corner of our society into places of carnage and gross human loss.”

Who say's it was a semi?

really

generally a 1911 45 cal is a semi

more so when the articles says

it is a semi

but thanks for trying to keep up

--LOL

[Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson, Arizona]

Gabby Giffords's Husband Buys AR-15

Who say's it was a semi?

really

it is a semi

--LOL

[Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at Diamondback Police Supply in Tucson, Arizona]

Didn't see the 1911 part.
Guess I breezed past the first sentence!
:redface:
I only saw the FB post.

Hey...it's my off day......
:razz:

Who say's it was a semi?

really

it is a semi

--LOL

Didn't see the 1911 part.
Guess I breezed past the first sentence!
:redface:
I only saw the FB post.

Hey...it's my off day......
:razz:

that is quite alright

like the cow btw

Who say's it was a semi?

Obviously and as usual you didn't read the subject article. Therefore the ignorant question.
"Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona."

I don't have to provide any links.

She's been SHOT IN THE FACE.

So you admit that you believe your credibility should not be questioned when you blatantly LIE and imply that Gabby Giffords, and her husband are currently being threatened bodily harm when in fact they are not. Wow... If someone questioned my credibility, and I knew I wasn't lying, I'd be pissed. How does it feel to be caught in a LIE? So again, are you going to provide a link to them currently being threatened bodily harm, or admit that you blatantly LIED to make a stupid point.
Lied?

:lol:

Here's Gabby Gifford's, "lying"..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

That is when I lost all respect for that woman, sorry she was injured but that was a bald faced LIE for her parties political gain..sickening

Who say's it was a semi?

Obviously and as usual you didn't read the subject article. Therefore the ignorant question.
"Kelly reportedly bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona."

Obviously didn't read the 3 preceding posts.
:eusa_hand:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4n8egXfmJM&feature=player_embedded#!]Why Are Black "Leaders" Anti Gun ? - YouTube[/ame]​

Since he claims, according to the article, to be giving the AR to the Police Department.....

Is he making a Strawman purchase? Did he say that he was buying the weapon for someone else on the paperwork he filled out when he bought the gun?

Since he claims, according to the article, to be giving the AR to the Police Department.....

Is he making a Strawman purchase? Did he say that he was buying the weapon for someone else on the paperwork he filled out when he bought the gun?

at first i laughed at that idea

but come to think of it

that may be what he was doing

many gun shops and firearms makers currently have a no sell

to police departments that are supporting the current crop of

anti gun anti constitutional bills

so yes that is a consideration that he may have been making a straw purchase

Update: The Latest Complete List Of Gun Makers & Sellers Saying ?No!? To Law Enforcement In Anti-2nd Amendment States | TheBlaze.com

Just hit the local metal supplier's scrap and "shorts" pile. 1/4" round stock (brass or steel) can be made into .22, .223, and .25 rounds. 3/8" can be used for pretty much anything from a .270 to a .38 Special (including the common 9mm and .357 Magnum). Anything bigger than that, you need half-inch. A good machinist can make the bar stock into bullets or casings. That's how my uncle makes casings for his elephant gun...he turns down 5/8" stock. (It's a .577 Nitro.)

Last edited:

Just hit the local metal supplier's scrap and "shorts" pile. 1/4" round stock (brass or steel) can be made into .22, .223, and .25 rounds. 3/8" can be used for pretty much anything from a .270 to a .38 Special (including the common 9mm and .357 Magnum). Anything bigger than that, you need half-inch. A good machinist can make the bar stock into bullets or casings. That's how my uncle makes casings for his elephant gun...he turns down 5/8" stock. (It's a .577 Nitro.)

Where and/or how does one purchase the powder?
I've been looking for a career change

No wonder, with all the death threats they probably get from gun nuts.

Pretty ironic...

All I can says is WTF. The pro-gun crowd deserves to make as much hay out of this as they want. Sort of like when a GOP politician is caught in an extramarital affair after stressing family values for dozens of years.

All I can say is have at it guys.

What is truly ironic, is that since Duuuuh-kota posted the idea that Mark, and Gabby might have been getting death threats and needed protection, (even though many people asked for a link to prove that statement) not one of you have come up with one shred of evidence indicating that was true. You are choosing to accept Duhkota's idea without any regard for whether it is based upon fact, or more likely fiction. I would never place my own reputation on the possibility that someone like Duhkota is making shit up like you seem to be doing Candy. I do hope you have the fortitude to defend your actions and provide a link to salvage what little is left of your own credibility.

Well, upon reflection I'll retreat from my "endorsement" of Lakhota's statement. All I recall saying was "Pretty ironic". You're right, I'm unaware of any death threats leveled against them so consider this an apology of sorts.

No wonder, with all the death threats they probably get from gun nuts.

Pretty ironic...

All I can says is WTF. The pro-gun crowd deserves to make as much hay out of this as they want. Sort of like when a GOP politician is caught in an extramarital affair after stressing family values for dozens of years.

In order for it to be 'ironic', it would have to be true, not made up bullshit... the clue is in the word 'probably - in other words, the faux indian has no actual evidence for its statement.

Moron.

Thats true...I haven't seen any evidence of death threats against the Giffords. Of course she was shot once so there you go. My apologies for the tacit endorsement of "pretty ironic".

Boy you right wing loons have some thin skin.

Pretty ironic...

In order for it to be 'ironic', it would have to be true, not made up bullshit... the clue is in the word 'probably - in other words, the faux indian has no actual evidence for its statement.

Moron.

Thats true...I haven't seen any evidence of death threats against the Giffords. Of course she was shot once so there you go. My apologies for the tacit endorsement of "pretty ironic".

Boy you right wing loons have some thin skin.

It's 'thin skinned' to point out the stupidity of your comment? You stupid people do get all butt hurt when someone points out your stupidity.

What kind of a nutjob hunts elephants? :lol:

I'm guessing that most criminals and dumb people won't be smart enough to make their own bullets. So it definitely helps to outlaw bullets.

I'm guessing that most criminals and dumb people won't be smart enough to make their own bullets. So it definitely helps to outlaw bullets.

--LOL

but they are smart enough to use the black market

which they already have a hand in

He doesn't hunt elephants...he just likes his Holland & Holland.

Forum List

Back