Gaetz “Ukraine Fatigue” Resolution suspends additional military & financial aid to Ukraine & urge combatants to reach a peace agreement immediately

Yes, you did fuck up. No one in my family has filed their taxes for 2022. W-2s had to be issue just 10 days ago. Have you ever filed income tax? Apparently not.
ok…not sure what that has to do with my comment. The question presented was what percentage of the population paid income taxes not who filed

My God, you are fucking stupid. Practically no one has paid their 2022 taxes so any figures you use are simply estimates or you made them up. Where is your fucking link, you GD lame-brain?
um nope the vast majority of american have paid taxes. Taxes are paid every paycheck or if they aren’t the law requires you to pay quarterly estimates.

filing is due by 4/15 to ensure you’ve paid what you owed already

um nope the vast majority of american have paid taxes. Taxes are paid every paycheck or if they aren’t the law requires you to pay quarterly estimates.

filing is due by 4/15 to ensure you’ve paid what you owed already
Taxes are NOT paid every paycheck you fucking retard. Taxes are DEDUCTED.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "estimates".

I had deductions made for my 403B accounts in 2022. I am nowhere near the 20% tax bracket so the feds are going to owe me money. My wife also withdrew her retirement lump sum at a 20% deduction. That money has not been taxed yet, dumbass!

BTW, the date for filing is Tuesday, April 18th for 2022 taxes in 2023.

Taxes are NOT paid every paycheck you fucking retard. Taxes are DEDUCTED.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "estimates".

I had deductions made for my 403B accounts in 2022. I am nowhere near the 20% tax bracket so the feds are going to owe me money. My wife also withdrew her retirement lump sum at a 20% deduction. That money has not been taxed yet, dumbass!

BTW, the date for filing is Tuesday, April 18th for 2022 taxes in 2023.
yes it’s deducted from your paycheck and paid to the irs.

Forum List

Back